Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
M.Quote ON M.Quote Off
Add Reply
Guten Tag and Hello!
Topic Started: May 5 2018, 12:15 AM (310 Views)
Stormack
Member Avatar

might as well introduce myself to the site because why not....

My name is Bailey Kimble, I am 18 years old (born February 22nd, 2000 at Bronson Hospital in Kalamazoo, Michigan) , and am a native of Calhoun County via the city of Battle Creek, Michigan originally from Kalamazoo. Politically, I am an Anarcho-Capitalist with strong anti-communist and fascist convictions. Religiously, I am a non-denominational Protestant who leans towards elements of Presbyterianism and Free Will Baptism.

-I love listening to heavy metal and classic rock (Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Cream, Rush, etc)

-I enjoy reading books on political philosophy, religion, and general history

-I enjoy playing various first person shooters (I pretty much have 90% of The Call of Duty's and Medal of Honor's)

-I currently am a senior in high school a few weeks away from graduation

-I am a introvert on the Autism Spectrum (Asperger's Syndrome) who hates crowds and finds socializing to be a real drag

-I have a intense fascination with military surplus firearms (especially if it happens to be German)

-I'm a part time musician (I happen to own a Acoustic and Electric Guitar) and abstract artist

-I hate sports and generally detest television as nothing interesting is ever on

-I hate public education despite benefiting from it ironically enough

-I've dreamed of going to a Ozzy Osbourne concert with my girlfriend despite not having enough cash for tickets

-My Girlfriend Danielle is Roman Catholic and also happens to be epileptic (I love her regardless and wish to marry her in the near future)

-I like my music full of sick rifts and solos (Heavy Metal is where it's at, man)

- I am of English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, and German Ancestry on my paternal line while being of Greek, Portuguese, and African-American Ancestry on my maternal line

-I have a strange sense of humor which is dry and draws heavily upon drug references and other cringeworthy crap
Well I get up at 7 yeah and I go to work at 9 I got no time for living I'm working all the time It seems to me I could live my life a lot better than I think I am. I guess that's why they call me, they call me the workin' man. - Rush, Rush (1974)

That's right folks I am a metalhead, deal with it!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageZager
Member Avatar
Roleplaying as Poland
Pleasure to meet you!
Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Naio90
Member Avatar

Welcome to MN, very detailed introduction. Many here could learn! ;)

Posted Image

Posted ImageJamie
Member Avatar

Welcome to the forum! :)

Stormack
Member Avatar

a pleasure to meet you all! hopefully my time here is going to worthwhile.
Well I get up at 7 yeah and I go to work at 9 I got no time for living I'm working all the time It seems to me I could live my life a lot better than I think I am. I guess that's why they call me, they call me the workin' man. - Rush, Rush (1974)

JamieA
Default Avatar

Welcome, if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us!

Sumit
Member Avatar
Mystery Boy
Welcome to MN :)
Posted Image
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
President of Turkey

"Play with your opponents until they are weak and force them to surrender"- Sumit

apingdaldal
Member Avatar
Old fart gamer
Hello. Do you play CS:Go and PUBG?
"“Give me ten thousand Filipino soldiers and I will conquer the world.” - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Stormack
Member Avatar

apingdaldal
May 5 2018, 09:16 PM
Hello. Do you play CS:Go and PUBG?
unfortunately enough, I don't. wish I did though. I have dabbled periodically in playing CS Portable a few years ago.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply