Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
M.Quote ON M.Quote Off
Add Reply
[First Choice] Phone call to Malta
Topic Started: May 5 2018, 08:13 AM (418 Views)
Posted ImageHollie
Member Avatar

Johnathan Mullen, Executive Vice President at First Choice International initiates a call. His line is Private and Encrypted
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Amber
Member Avatar

The call is directed to Maria Zahra, Minister of Foreign Affairs. She answers the phone on a secure government line, "Hello, this is Maria," she said politely.
Edited by Amber, May 5 2018, 08:34 AM.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageHollie
Member Avatar

"Hello there, Maria. Very recently, our First Choice Headquarters in France was the target of terrorism and Local Authorities failed (Various times) to protect our interests. Our Company had to bear the brunt of their negligence that saw as many as, 5 employee fatalities — Which in our opinion, was completely avoidable. Therefore, the Board of Directors would like to negotiate for a new Corporate Headquarters in Malta, to replace our office in France. The Development could start as early as 2012, with your investment and time. Fortunately our Deputy CEO, Mrs Aimee Durand is already visiting Malta who we can arrange to meet with you?"

Amber
Member Avatar

"Oh yes... I give my sincerest condolences on behalf of the Crown for your losses. While I would have to bring it up with Her Grace, I'm sure she would offer the full support of our intelligence services in investigating the crime. And yes, that would be wonderful. I was actually about to step out for lunch, so she is more than welcome to join me. If she is interested, please ask her to meet me and the Grand Master's Palace here in Valletta, and we can take a car together to a nice place."

The time was approximately 11:45 A.M.

Posted ImageHollie
Member Avatar

"We want to express our gratitude on your support and cooperation in this regard. We hope you stand by our side in this great endeavor, and develop a lasting relationship with First Choice International. I have informed Mrs Durand to meet you in Valletta. Take care, Maria"Johnathan ends the call.

Mrs Durand arrives at the Grand Master's Palace at 11:55AM after a short 10 minute walk from the Bus Terminus. She stood upright, conveying an impression of confidence while observing the Public appear to collect in a solid mass around the Palace entrance. Seeing the silhouette of another solitary individual, she recognised her as the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Maria Zahra. Soon enough, she introduced herself as the Deputy Chief Executive Officer of First Choice International. "Good Morning. My Vice President said you were kind enough to spare your time to speak with me"

Amber
Member Avatar

"Yes, it's very nice to meet you Misses Durand. I'm Maria," she said with a friendly smile. "I thought we could get lunch together and discuss your Vice President and I spoke about on the phone. Please, come with me."

Maria guided Aimee to a private car that was out of the public's eye. She told her driver the name of a restaurant with a nice view of the sea. Once they were there, they were seated outside and given fresh water and menus. Maria chose widow's soup as her entree. The entire outside section had been reserved for them, so they were alone. Perhaps the only people listening may have possibly been security, though Maria was usually able to get around with less of an armed presence than Princess Ashley or the Grand Master.

"So, I was told that First Choice is considering moving its world headquarters to Malta? This is very exciting news, of course, but may I ask why Malta has been selected instead of other countries like Britain or the Netherlands?"

Posted ImageHollie
Member Avatar

"Ah, yes... Malta has adopted a dynamic and resourceful attitude, highlighting her potential in Europe and on an international level. First Choice have watched the Maltese grow a strong sense of identity, offering a very promising and open market to investors. You have established yourself in the Financial Market, a sector that First Choice generates very positive returns. We feel relocating our operations will accelerate our rate of growth, but also offer a safe investment.

Hmm, do the Maltese engage in Betting and Online gaming businesses? Our Gambling Sector has a Global Presence and was a cornerstone for our other businesses. We offer various tax benefits in partnership with Great Britain and Argentina, for example. Our presence may affect your fiscal position favorably, generating billions of revenues."

Amber
Member Avatar

"Oh, well I'm happy to hear that you see us in such a positive light. While it's taxed and regulated, betting and gambling is legal in Malta. I'm sure the government would be very interested in that proposal if it could truly generate billions of dollars."

Posted ImageHollie
Member Avatar

"Well, Malta could earn anywhere up to $8,000,000,000.00 (Per game year) in taxation revenue. That's an average of 10% or more. For peace of mind, we operate one of the most stringent regulatory environments for gaming machines, and we impose comprehensive conditions to prevent addiction. My purpose being here was not to venture in Betting Markets. I'm here to stake a large investment for a new Headquarters. However, this is one of the many bonuses of working with us. First Choice are prepared to offer favourable terms, to ensure the success of our collaboration. Supporting smaller countries like Malta is important to us. I'm hopeful this is enough to persuade you?"

Amber
Member Avatar

"Well, Misses Durand, I can say that Her Grace's government would be ecstatic to know that First Choice wanted to move its headquarters to Malta. I have no reason to try to convince the government to not allow First Choice to move here. Malta has a free market system of economics, though, so we normally wouldn't try to stop a company like First Choice from moving to Malta. I feel like this isn't all you wanted to ask?"

Posted ImageHollie
Member Avatar

"Hmm? You're very observant, Maria... First Choice International aren't looking for your average Corporate Office. We're on the search for Private Land, specifically, an undeveloped isle. The land in question would be wholly owned by First Choice, her CEO and Founder Mr Alexander Smith. So first and foremost, we are entrepreneurs willing to venture into unknown territory as we move forward as a business. And to do this, we're asking for complete exclusivity over the property, exempt from jurisdiction to the National Maltese Government. As a potential investor, I'm hoping bureaucracy will not slow down this process? Also, while virtually impossible to establish a monetary value, we will pay a 9 figure sum."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Political Affairs · Next Topic »
Add Reply