STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

אם תרצו, אין זו אגדה

Judea

Newcomer
Oct 8, 2023
Israel had gone through a lot of changes in recent years. With the government's absolute failure in resisting the pressure to release the West Bank and Gaza, and essentially leaving the nation undefended the establishment parties had left the door wide open for a revolution. That revolution had come in the form of the Progressive Union of Israel. Already in legislative elections in 1997 the PUI entered the then Unicameral Knesset with 20% of the seats. Treated as an outcast by the established parties, they would use this opportunity to continue agitating from within the government. This internal agitation was quickly joined by near continuous external protests. Beyond government, even in society a clear divide was forming. The older generation who wanted the status quo and an increasingly Zionist younger generation that would accept nothing less than the complete integration of 'Palestine' into a unified State of Israel. A homeland for the Jews, with tolerance and respect for everyone else. In their eyes there really was no alternative, whenever the Jews did not have a home they were vulnerable. The Romans, the Spanish, the various Eastern European states, and of course most infamously the Germans. Even after the State of Israel was founded their 'friendly' neighbours promised to push them into the sea. By the early 2000's the balance of power had finally shifted enough that the younger generation was going to get their say. With drastic reforms including turning the Knesset into a bicameral Parliament and creating a powerful executive the tools were created for internal unity. Now the people had been elected to establish external safety. Having formally entered Office, President Chloe Weiss would now address the world.

Actress-Scarlett-Johansso-001.jpg

People of Israel, this day the 19th of January 2003 will go into history as the day we took back the reins of our own fate. You elected me to represent your fight, you elected me to provide you with safety, you elected me to create a State of Israel that will still be here ten thousand years from now. I make this pledge to you that your fate in me will not be misplaced, I shall work tirelessly to make Israel great. For this we are going to have to make a lot of changes. First, we must rebuild our security and military forces, then we must rebuild our relations with those who have always stood by the Jewish home. Things will not be instant, but we will get there. We will rebuild our military, we will rebuild our security services, we will reunite all Israeli lands, and we will show our enemies divine retribution.

To those who think this Israel will just as easily be walked over as the last one, I can promise you you are sorely mistaken. We will take that which is ours. Just now before I walked up to this stage I instructed the Ministers of Finance and Defense to begin work on rebuilding the IDF, I instructed the Minister of Foreign Affairs to reach out to our traditional allies and those new allies who have approached us in recent days, and finally I have instructed the Cabinet at large to direct all policies towards the major promise you elected me for. Before this year is over the lands of Judah and Israel will be united once again. And this time we are not giving that which is ours back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II