STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Cable < Canada >

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Canada < Alex >
[Sender]:
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < @LCAlbrechtMOFA.de.gov >
[Subject]: Bilateral Relations
Your Excellency,

I hope that this message finds you well and in good health.

I trust this message finds you in good health despite the trying times your Kingdom is facing.

His Excellency the President extends his deepest sympathies for the reprehensible attacks against your Kingdom. It is with great sorrow that we witness such vile acts of terror. Please be assured that Russia vehemently condemns these barbaric attacks, and we stand ready to offer our support in whatever manner possible to assist Canada during this challenging period. These incidents serve as stark reminders of the paramount importance of safety and security, values we hold dear in our mutual pursuit of peace.

The Russian Federation is actively monitoring France's actions, including its rapid militarization, as having the potential to destabilize Europe and perpetrate a reign of violence that would snuff European liberty, peace, and security. Should allegations made against France be proven true, only an international tribunal may bring true justice to hold those responsible.

Attempts to influence, coerce, and overthrow the constitutional order of any country are flagrant violations of international law. We reject them wholly and stand with Canada against such efforts. The Russian Federation offers its continued support to support Canada in its legitimate acts of self-defense against foreign threats. In line with such a position, we do hope that Canada will exercise restraint in its scale of operations and continue to abide by the laws of war. Irrespective of how heinous the crime, our humanity must never be compromised. Russia is ready to offer whatever diplomatic support it can to bring about a peaceful resolution and we continue to urge restraint where possible.

I hope that Canada will provide some information that Russia can assess to better make its own determination of France's involvement in financing terror groups as well as material support for their attacks. It will be crucial for Canada to be transparent to provide reassurances to the global community. His Excellency is also eager to have Russian investigators dispatched to Canada to conduct their own investigation as part of the international efforts to ascertain the nature of French involvement.

My office would be eager to send a team of the Federal Investigators from the Federal Security Services, FSB, to participate in overseeing your efforts to collect information to add an international presence to the ongoing mission. The FSB, themselves armed, will be joined by armed members of the Russian Special Forces if permissible. We will be sure to follow the instructions of Canadian officials clearly.

I remain hopeful that our nations can collaboratively navigate these challenges and emerge stronger, united in our commitment to upholding the principles that form the bedrock of our democratic societies. I will likewise offer our support to any willing nation to mediate between France and Canada in a bid to avoid any further bloodshed.

On a secondary note, the Russian Government would like to formally discuss the status of the Gerpard ships that your nation detained given they were illegal handed over to Canada by Thailand in a legally precarious manner. My office has informed me that sentences have been handed out to the Thai crew and their ships taken by the Canadian Government.

I wish to understand if the Gerpard ships are being used in combat against French Forces in the Caribbeans, if they have been modified by Canadian personnel, and their general status.

Lastly, I hope to discuss the status of the Thai crewmen and the potential of their release and what conditions would be necessary to achieve that. The Russian Federation is eager to resolve this quagmire and His Excellency would be most appreciative of Canada's support in this endeavor.

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Federation

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
https-cdn-evbuc-com-images-41879253-168895572654-2-original.png

Message to the Russian Federation
Private & Encrypted

To: Lucie Albrecht, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Your Excellency,

I thank you for your condolences and support.

We would be more than welcoming to any law enforcement official from your nation that you wish to send over to review the evidence we have collected against the French government. Your police will be working alongside the RCMP and the American Federal Bureau of Investigation to put together this evidence for the world to see.

Please let me know when you can have them sent over and we will open our air space for their arrival to Ottawa.

Regarding the Gepard-class frigates. Five of them are currently being used to patrol Canadian waters though none have seen combat and it's our hopes it'll stay that way. All ten of the frigates are in working order with no modifications having been made by us or by the Thais, from the looks of it, at least.

As for the Thai sailors, they have been sentenced to jail and they will not be released until they have completed said sentence. We're unsure if Thailand would even want them back to begin with, considering their government has made zero attempts to deescalate the situation or to have us release them let alone contacting us to explain why in God's name they sailed armed warships into our waters and our military ports.

Kindest Regards,
Maxime Bernier
Minister of Global Affairs
Kingdom of Canada

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

МИД РФ
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Canada < Alex >
[Sender]:
[Subject]: Bilateral Relations
Your Excellency,

I hope that this message finds you well and in good health.

We look forward to professional expertise of the American FBI and Canadian RCMP, we hope to contribute our part and demonstrate Russia's professional capabilities. Members of the Russian FSB have arrived in Canada and we look forward to a full and complete report being made.

I hope that the FSB will be allowed to also conduct their own investigation beyond the evidence you have collected and if possible interrogate terrorist leaders captured by your government. This would further improve the transparency and effectiveness of the investigation.

As it pertains to the Gepard-class frigates, I have informed the Russian Ambassador to Canada of the situation and he will be in a position to discuss their situation at a convenient time. It is Russia's desire to resolve the Gerard situation in light of their illegal transfer by Thailand and financial repercussions therefrom.

On that note, His Excellency the President would be keen on seeing the release of the Thai servicemen. If not their captains, then the crewmen who to our understanding are made up of young enlisted men and older career men.

I understand the precarious legal situation they find themselves in and I am further well aware of the optics of such a move. However, the President would be extremely appreciative if Canada would be willing to at least release a portion of the servicemen to Russia as a gesture of goodwill.

I recognize that the Thai Government has failed to take any positive steps and I wish to avoid the view that this is rewarding their poor actions. As my government continues to raise pressure on Thailand we believe a Russian mediated release of a portion of the crewmen, perhaps those who are most elderly and those who are young would be good gesture?

Additionally, it is my hope that the FSB Investigators will be allowed to photograph and collect information on the Gepard for a separate report which we intend to use for our negotiations with Thailand. Your assistance would be most appreciated.

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Russian Federation

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

Private & Encrypted

Your Excellency,

The FSB will be permitted to investigate as they wish, as long as they remain within the laws of Canada and the international world. They will also be followed by members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police for reasons of national security, I'm sure you understand.

Again, the Thai sailors will not be released until they've served out their sentences. Once they have, their travel back to Thailand will be paid for by the Canadian government. Thailand, for too long, has continued to neglect international laws and continuously infringed on the sovereignty of many nations: Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, France, and most recently Canada. Our decision is one that will not change, Minister.

Kindest Regards,
Maxime Bernier
Kingdom of Canada

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

МИД РФ
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Canada< Alex >
[Sender]:
[Subject]: Letter of Warning
Your Excellency,

I hope this email finds you well.

Thank you for authorizing the FSB to conduct these measures they are most appreciated. The status of the 10 ships nonetheless must be addressed at a future date and I hope that we may amicably resolve the status and future of the ships.

The Russian Federation appreciates Canada's efforts to abide by international law, and attempts to reject Thailand's illegal efforts to sell Russian defense equipment. In line with our ongoing efforts to prepare an international legal challenge my Government would appreciate any documents regarding the sale including Thai official correspondence would be most appreciated.

I understand the importance of maintaining diplomatic records confidential and ask that Canada follow its own internal determination to declassify portions of communications that led to Thailand's efforts to sell the Gepard-class ships and for a Canadian report on the status of the ships currently including photos of any potential modifications or if they remain in their original wartime capacity.

Kind regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Russian Federation

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

Private & Encrypted

Your Excellency,

Please look below in the attached files for all requested information.

As stated previously, some of the Gepards are currently patrolling the waters of Canada, however there are five of the frigates currently harbored in Victoria, British Columbia. All information you have requested will be based around those five frigates.

Please let me know if you require anything else.

Kindest Regards,
Maxime Bernier
Kingdom of Canada

Attached File #01: All posts in this thread were made available to the Russian government
Attached File #02: Various photographs of each of the five frigates located in British Columbia. As per the pictures and the investigation by the Canadians themselves, no modifications to the vessels were made and the Thai had sailed them to Canada fully armed and prepared for war.
Attached File #03: All Thai and Canadian posts in this thread were made available to the Russian government.

Jay

Last edited:

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

МИД РФ
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Canada< Alex >
[Sender]:
[Subject]: Letter of Warning
Your Excellency,

I hope this email finds you well.

Thank you for the additional information and support to provide us the resources to conduct a thorough investigation and resolve this issue.

The Russian Federation has begun legal proceedings against the Thai Government and shall accordingly seek financial remedies as well as punitive damages for Thailand's wanton disregard for international law.

I am hopeful that the Court will accept our case and rule in our favor. In the meantime the remaining FSB agents will be asked with completing their investigation into the alleged French Government's official involvement in the terror attacks against Canada.

I look forward to discussing the future of the Gepard ships at a future date.

Kind regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Russian Federation

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II