STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Dues Vult

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
With the fiery words emanating from the Pope’s own mouth calling for protests and prayers, the predominately Catholic nation of Poland answered the calls of the head of their religion. Starting before the sun rose, hundreds of men and women formed bands of protestors making their way to the Thai embassy located within the heart of Warsaw. Carrying all manner of signs and banners made by hand during the night.

“French not Thai” became the most popular chant of the gathering of people as the descended upon the unsuspecting embassy, most of whom would still be sleeping from the night before.

As the protest grew in numbers, so did the member who were there merely to incite violence. Many of whom were dressed in crusader armor and carried swords and signs declaring Dues Vult or God Wills It. Many also carried signs slandering the Thai people, some with racist rhetoric.

It did not take long for the local Policja to be summoned to the scene in an attempt to break up the protest before violence erupted or it grew beyond control.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
As a tumultuous storm brews outside the Thai embassy in Poland, a quiet tempest stirs within the hallowed halls, mirroring the rising tension in the room. The Polish protests resonate with anger, swelling like a haunting melody outside, their fury echoing the distant thunder.

“Sir, Pongsapat Patanakosol.” The young aide’s voice trembles like a violin string, quivering with tension as he addresses the Thai ambassador, his eyes reflecting the storm outside. “The Polish are gathering. What is your command?”

Ambassador Pongsapat's sharp glance, cold and piercing, lands upon the young man as if a sudden gust of winter wind has brushed across his soul. The room's silence becomes a palpable force, like a cruel orchestra's suspended note, hanging heavy in the dimly lit chamber where sunlight can't reach. "I can take care of it. Tell our security to be in the most well-armed suit; we can't risk any damage, both to us and the bilateral relationship."

“Summon the embassy's communications team and draft an immediate statement to the Polish government," the Thai ambassador orders, his voice firm but restrained, a baritone resonating with authority. "We must express our willingness to discuss their concerns peacefully, while also demanding protection for our embassy."

The room bursts into orchestrated action, a well-timed ballet of phone calls, typing, and hurried consultations, choreographed with the urgency of the moment. But amidst the chaos, Ambassador Pongsapat's gaze lingers on the young aide, sensing the undercurrents of his fear.

"You're new here, aren't you?" he asks, his voice softening, akin to a gentle cello playing a soothing tune.

The young man nods, his voice a mere whisper, "Yes, Ambassador, my first posting. And I never thought it would be like this."

A knowing smile, small and enigmatic, plays on the Ambassador's lips. "Diplomacy," he muses, "is rarely a straightforward affair. Now, more than ever, it requires a steady hand and a cool head, like a painter deftly stroking the canvas of human relationships. Do you think you have those?"

The young man's eyes meet the Ambassador's, determination alight within them, a spark igniting in a darkened room. "I do, Sir."

"Good," Pongsapat responds, clapping the young man's shoulder, his touch reassuring. "Prepare yourself. The situation outside is unpredictable, a raging river threatening to burst its banks. You and the team will be our eyes and ears. Keep me informed of every development. And remember, our words and actions must reflect the principles of our nation, a mirror to our integrity and resolve."

Outside, the embassy gates become the stage for a medieval battlefield, where swords clash against shields and colorful banners whip in the wind. The Polish police watch anxiously, their faces masks of concern, a taut string on the brink of snapping.

Inside, the embassy's security team is on high alert, the tension palpable, a silent melody playing in their steady gaze. They are poised, ready to act, yet hoping for a peaceful resolution, the delicate dance of diplomacy versus force.

As the hours unfold, whispers of the Thai government's response begin to reach the crowd, a soft lullaby to their anger, but the threat of violence still lingers like an unresolved chord, a melody waiting for its finale.

In this orchestration of diplomacy and protest, every word, every glance, every action is a note played in a grand symphony. The characters move with purpose, their emotions painted in vivid strokes, their thoughts laid bare in the intricate dance of power, fear, and resolve.

The scene is alive, animated by authentic dialogue and resonant with the echoes of life's complexities. The narrative sings a song of human strength and frailty, a melody that invites readers to look deeper and see themselves within its haunting tune.

“It’s time. Let’s go outside.” The words hung in the room like a soft murmur of the wind, a prelude to a storm yet to unfold. With a solemn nod, Ambassador Pongsapat Patanakosol prepared to step into the eye of the tempest, a world alive with passion and turmoil.

The embassy doors creaked open, like the turning of a new chapter in a tale both exciting and terrifying. The Thai ambassador was met with a sea of faces, waves of emotions crashing against the shore of his resolve. Some were marked by anger, fiery eyes ablaze; others by curiosity, eyebrows arched in anticipation. The chants that had roared like a lion were momentarily hushed, as all eyes turned to him, waiting for wisdom to part his lips.

With grace and dignity, like a seasoned maestro ready to conduct an orchestra of human souls, the ambassador took his place on the steps. He surveyed the crowd, a garden of expressions, flanked by embassy staff and security that stood like loyal sentinels. Clearing his throat, he began to speak, and his voice, though calm, carried a resonant authority, a melody that captured the heart and soul of all who were present.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, citizens of Poland, and fellow human beings,

I stand before you today not as an enemy but as a representative of a nation that shares in the values of peace, cooperation, and understanding. I know the words of His Holiness have stirred deep emotions, and the decision of my country regarding New Caledonia has raised questions and concerns. I hear your voices, and I see your passion.

But let us not forget the principles that guide our shared humanity. In our world of complexity and difference, dialogue must always be our first recourse. Violence, aggression, and hatred can only lead us further from the resolution we all seek.

Thailand has acted in accordance with international law. We have worked tirelessly with our allies and partners to ensure that our actions reflect a commitment to stability, sovereignty, and justice. Yet, we recognize that these words may ring hollow to some of you. So I extend an invitation.

Let us engage in open and honest dialogue. Let us put aside our swords and our shields, our anger and our prejudice, and sit together as brothers and sisters of this Earth. My government, my people, and I are willing to listen, to understand, and to seek common ground.

Remember, the bridges we build through empathy, compassion, and conversation will always be stronger than the walls we erect through fear, mistrust, and aggression. Let us not fall into the abyss of division but rise to the heights of unity.

In this spirit of cooperation, I urge you to let your voices be heard through peaceful means. Let us look to our shared values, our shared dreams, and work together for a future of understanding, harmony, and peace."

With those impassioned words, like verses from an ageless poem, the Thai ambassador concluded his speech. His eyes, windows to his sincere soul, glistened with hope. The crowd stood, still as statues, absorbing the gravity of his words. The message, a plea wrapped in wisdom, had been delivered. It was now a melody echoing in the hearts of the Polish people.

As the ambassador turned to reenter the embassy, he knew that he had done everything in his power to diffuse a volatile situation. It was a moment that encapsulated the essence of diplomacy, of reaching out across divides and touching the very soul of humanity. Only time would tell if his words had truly found their mark. But for now, he had spoken, and the world had listened.

ManBear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerniceOnefe