STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Message to Germany

Taranis

Apprentice
Jun 27, 2023
image.jpg

French Republic
Official Correspondence

Classification: Restricted

To:
Joschka Fischer, Minister of Foreign Affairs ( Motziche )
From: Dominique de Villepin, Minister for Foreign and Francophone Affairs
Subject: Franco-German relations

Your Excellency,

I have the honour of offering you a meeting between our governments, to discuss certain matters. My Government will be represented by the Finance Minister, Francis Mer, however I can assure you that he will be well briefed to discuss any matters which you wish to bring up.

In particular, my Government wishes to discuss the following:

• Military industrial relations
  • Energy security
  • Border security
  • Trade
  • Bilateral relations
Please reply at your earliest convenience to confirm if this is possible in the future.

Best wishes,

Dominique de Villepin

Minister for Foreign and Francophone Affairs

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

German Confederation

Ministry of Defence

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Minister Villepin Taranis ,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to reach out to us and initiating contact between our two governments.
I congratulate your party and administration in successfully forming a government and leading France into the future. It is a pleasure to see an internationally-active government once again return to France.

I am happy to recieve your invitation to a meeting between our governments. I must apologise, however, as Minister Fischer is currently preoccupied and has requested I represent Germany and her people's in our discussions. Should this be suitable for you, I will happily accept the invitation for a meeting with Minister Mer, and I will be prepared to meet them at their earliest convenience.

We are happy with the subject currently on the agenda. I would also like to add immigration/travel and education to the subjects on the agenda.

I am looking forward to hearing your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Rudolf Scharping

Minister of Defence
German Confederation

Taranis

Apprentice
Jun 27, 2023
image-jpg.7297

French Republic
Official Correspondence

Classification: Restricted

To:
Rudolf Scharping, Minister of Defence ( Motziche )
Subject: Franco-German relations

Your Excellency,

We are happy to include immigration and education onto the agenda. I can assure you that I will be well briefed on both at our meeting; we will also have François Baroin, Acting Interior Minister, at our meeting at my request.

I therefore invite you to a meeting, either at Strasbourg, Paris or a city in Germany of your choice, to discuss military industry, trade, energy security, education, immigration and bilateral relations.

I look forwards to having productive talks with you.

Yours sincerely,
Francis Mer

Minister of the Economy

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II