STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Message to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023

196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Ministère de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères

From: Sophie Dubois, Ministre de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères, France
To: Étienne Tshisekedi, President, DR Congo (Pale Orchid)
CC: Jean-Baptiste Richards, Ministre délégué à l'Afrique, Ministère de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères, France
Classification: Confidential

Subject: Establishing Relations

Your Excellency,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on your recent rise to democratic power as well as the conclusion of the tragic war that befell your nation.

While Congo was never under part of Colonial France, as a fellow French-speaking nation we have always felt responsible for your prosperity just as those nations that were once under our control. Due to this shared linguistic heritage and our confidence in your administration the Empress has asked me to initiate formal diplomatic relations and discuss the possibilities for some kind of agreement between our states that would be of equal benefit to both parties. If you share our interest I would like to send the Minister Delegate to Africa, Jean-Baptiste Richards, to meet with your government or alternatively you may also send a delegation to Paris instead.

I look forward to your response and am hopeful of the possibilities.

Sincerely,
Sophie Dubois,
Ministre de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II