STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Meetings of the Council of Ministers and the Monarch of Poland

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Council of Ministers
Meetings With The
Monarch of the Kingdom of Poland

Meetings are TOP SECRET and utilize a secure room within one the residence the ruling monarch is currently utilizing
Room is Routinely Swept for Bugs and other listening devices
Only Council Members and the Ruling Monarch are able to Enter the Room during Meeting Times
Minutes of the Meetings are recorded and securely stored by the Prime Minister of Poland

Current Members:
HRM King Stanislaus Grabowski
HRM Queen Zofia Grabowska
Prime Minister Jerzy Buzek
Minister Antoni Macierewicz of the Ministry of National Defense
Minister Jaroslaw Gowin of the Ministry of Family, Labor, and Social Policy
Minister Eugeniusz Morawski of the Ministry of Media and Digital Affairs
Deputy Minister Wiola Gorska of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Deputy Minister Kuba Czerwinski of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration
Deputy Minister Bazyli Woźniak of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Economy
Bishop Andrzej Dzięga, Bishop of Sandomierz
Ms. Ksenia Czarnecka, Former Deputy Minister of Ministry of Education and Physical Fitness
Ms. Ewa Dąbrowski, Former Deputy Minister of Ministry of Natural Resources, Forestry, and Environmental Protection

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Council of Ministers
Meeting
In Regards to the Hagia Sofia

Prime Minister Buzek: I have called this meeting of the Council of Ministers to discuss the ongoing situation within Turkiye in regards to the issue concerning the Hagia Sofia.

HRM Grabowski: I recognize the authority of Prime Minister Buzek to call the meeting to order and give my assent for the meeting to begin. The minutes may now begin recording.

Prime Minister Buzek: With the advent of social media we have seen an increase in learning of internal news of foreign nations and the issue concerning the Hagia Sofia is no different. From what we understand from press releases from the Vatican, Turkiye had given its word that the Hagia Sofia would be handed over to the Vatican to be remodeled back into a functioning Cathedral. However, after this word was given, the government of Turkiye has issued the immediate remodeling of the Hagia Sofia into a Mosque and will allow only practicing Muslims into the mosque to pray. From what we have gathered the destruction of important religious and historical relics and architecture is incredible. The Holy Father has since issued an order to all clergymen and practicing Catholics to abandoned their homes, burn documents that would list parishioners, and, from what understand from the wording, actively rebel against the government of Turkiye. The Pope has also denounced the government of Turkiye and effectively excommunicated them from all diplomatic relations with the Catholic Church.

Prime Minister Buzek would sip from a glass of water
Deputy Minister Gorska: The Turkish news agency issued a press release stating that it would be restoring the Hagia Sofia to its former status as a mosque. It seems the citizens of Turkiye are split on the decision. Some believe it to be the right thing to do, returning to their Islamic roots, while the other parts of the populace do not believe it was the right thing to do citing its status as a World Heritage Site from the now defunct UN. Following this announcement, the Turkish government announced they were drawing from their Ottoman roots and it my Ministry's belief that they may attempt to reform the Ottoman Empire. The Turkish Government has also issued a travel ban on the Holy See which would prevent visitors from the Holy See from visiting Turkiye and vice versa. On an unrelated note, the Turkish Government have also ejected the Imperial French Diplomat from her borders as well.

Bishop Andrzej Dziega: Your Majesty, it is my personal belief that the Hagia Sofia should have either been maintained as a museum for all to enjoy or have been returned to the hands of the Holy Mother Church. While I have not been in contact with the Pope myself regarding this situation, I do feel it is necessary to state Poland's public stance on this troubling event that could cause irreparable damage to both the legitimacy of the Turkish Government and the economy of the Holy See.

Ms Czarnecka: As former a former Deputy Minister of Education I feel I should state that we have just signed an educational agreement with the Turkish government that could see five hundred Polish students attending schools from secondary schools to post graduate programs. While it would be a boost for tourism for Poland for us to receive the Turkish students we must be cautious about where we are sending our nation's next generation of leaders. The situation could turn volatile and, potentially, endanger those students visiting Turkiye for the next two years.

Minister Morawski: As the Minister of Media and Digital Affairs, I feel I must state my stance on public relations that Poland may face should they potentially intervene on behalf of Turkiye or the Holy See. We could see the credibility of our fair Kingdom in shambles. Poland, while it does have a history of offering support to those in need, I feel I must urge caution in your Majesty's response to this potential crisis. Especially considering the recent announcement of the Egyptian Interdiction Zone. And the recent talks regarding a SOFA agreement between Poland and Egypt that would allow Polish forces to refuel anywhere between Europe and Africa. It is a boost to Poland's military power and to her legitimacy should we wish to continue on the path of being considered a world power.

HRM Grabowski: This are all fair assessments from my Council of Ministers and we shall have a brief recess so that I may think over what was said. We shall resume the meeting in one hour to allow everyone to recuperate.

One Hour Later​

HRM Grabowski: I now call this meeting to be back in session and will state me response in regards to the events surrounding the Hagia Sofia issue.

Prime Minister Buzek: I recognize the authority of His Majesty, King Stanislaus Grabowski to recall the meeting into session and begin the minutes recording.

HRM Grabowski: With the escalating tensions between Turkiye and the rest of Christendom I feel it is Poland's job to advocate for a peaceful solution but with the intention of reforming the Ottoman Empire which would have a historic casus belli on much of Poland's, and Europe's, lands should they wish to press the issue, I am ready to state Poland's stance in favor of the Holy See. While we will not recall our diplomatic outposts or cancel the Educational Exchange Program, we will issue a travel advisory and send a diplomatic communication to the Holy See stating our stance standing in their favor and in favor of returning the Hagia Sofia to Christian hands. We shall also offer our embassy's assistance in getting Catholics out of Turkiye who feel their safety is in jeopardy due to prior legislation passes. How does the Council of Ministers feel on this position?

Prime Minister Buzek: I agree.

Minister Macierewicz: I agree.

Minister Gowin: I agree.

Minister Morawski: I disagree.

Minister Gorska: I agree.

Minister Czerwinski: I agree.

Minister Woźniak: I agree.

Bishop Dzięga: I agree.

Ms Czarnecka: I disagree on the stance of not cancelling the Educational Agreement. I wish the minutes to show that this potentially endangers Polish students abroad.

Prime Minister Buzek: Minutes will show Ms Czarnecka's disagreement and the reasoning behind it.

Ms Dąbrowski: I agree.

HRM Grabowski: Eight agreements and two disagreements. It is my prerogative as ruling monarch to continue with my stated plan of action and will begin preparations immediately. I call this meeting as a close and request the minutes to cease recording.

Prime Minister Buzek: I recognize the authority of His Majesty, King Stanislaus Grabowski to call the meeting to close and end the recording of minutes.

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Council of Ministers
Meeting
In Regards to Resurgence of Ottoman Empire

PM Buzek: I have called this meeting to order in the hopes of discussing the reformation of the Ottoman Empire and Poland's stance towards the historic enemy of the Kingdom.

HRM Grabowski: I acknowledge the authority of Prime Minister Buzek to call the meeting to order and give my blessing for the meeting to begin. Minutes may now begin recording.

PM Buzek: The former Republic of Turkiye has made the unilateral decision to reform the Ottoman Empire on the eve of their expelling of the French Minister and the cutting ties with the Holy See. We have yet to see any backlash in regards to Poland's stance in regards to the Hagia Sofia. The resurgence of the long time enemy of Europe, and especially Poland, could pose a threat to the security of Poland's overseas interests should the newly formed Ottoman Empire wish to press ancestral territorial claims. Having read the document published by the Ottoman Empire's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, we find a lot of talk regarding protecting basic human freedoms such as assembly, speech, and religion. They have also revoked many of the long standing Turkish policies in regards to the Kurdish people and have even stated, within the document, they would work on establishing Kurdish Culture Centers. There are also mentions of cultural exchanges within the document. The most troubling matter in the document to date is the mention of training exercises and military operations involving former territories of the original Ottoman Empire. They also speak of self determination for former territories of the Ottoman Empire.

Min. Gorska: The Sultan of the Ottoman Empire hosted a press event after the news of the Ottoman Empire reformation went viral speaking in regards to the Empire of France and even offered insults directed at her Imperial Majesty. He is cited as saying the French Empress should seek psychological care and counseling as that would make her mind better. Prior to this he spoke in regards to maintaining peace and prosperity for the region. While we have no intelligence in regards to any disorders the French Empress may have, it cannot be smart to make such open insults to a world leader who has a history of executing her enemies on international television. We expect tensions between the Ottomans and the French to continue to rise unless someone were to step between the two and act as mediator, not that I am suggesting Poland to fill that role. The last time Poland operated as a mediator for Turkey, we had to intercept Turkish jets inside Polish airspace. I'm not sure that would be good for international tensions.

Ms. Czarnecka: It is the stance of the Ministry of Education and Physical Fitness that we should postpone the Student Exchange Agreement until tensions ease within the region. The safety of the students should be paramount and if there is any inkling of danger being presented towards our children, we must take the necessary precautions.

Min. Morawski: It is the current stance of the Ministry of Media and Digital Affairs that pulling out of the Student Exchange Program could jeopardize the already tenuous situation within the region. Poland has never cancelled a Student Exchange Program and doing so could alienate the Ottoman government and make them force their hand into jeopardizing the peace and stability of the region. While it will not win any bonus points for your Majesty with the public, it could save the region from the start of a cold war, or worse a hot one.

HRM Grabowski: These are all fair assessments and I will call this meeting in recess for one hour while I think over all that was said today by you in attendance. We shall resume once that hour has passed and I will announce my decision.

One Hour Later​

HRM Grabowski: I now call this meeting back into sessions and will state my response for the current situation regarding the resurgence of the Ottoman Empire.

PM Buzek: I recognize the authority of HRM King Stanislaus Grabowski to recall the meeting to order and the minutes may begin recording.

HRM Grabowski: I would first like to thank each of you for providing valuable intelligence regarding the issue at hand and the position of your respective departments, allowing me to have the full breadth of the situation before taking a public stance. As said before, with the rising tensions in the region and with no one else attempting to do so, I must restate it is Poland's job to advocate for a peaceful solution to the situation. I have decided that I will not make a public stance in regards to the Ottoman Empire's reformation nor to the Sultan's remarks in regards to the French Empress. Poland's response will be to extend the travel advisory and begin working on a naval exercise to take place within the Med. This is to ensure that Poland's response is able to be as swift as the Hussars at Vienna on the day we pushed the Ottomans out of Europe. I will also have the Office of State Protection begin drawing up evacuation plans for Embassy personnel should the situation turn volatile for foreigners within the Ottoman Empire. What is the Council's opinion on this course of action.

PM Buzek: I agree.

Minister Macierewicz: I agree.

Minister Gowin: I agree.

Minister Morawski: I disagree.

Minister Gorska: I agree.

Minister Czerwinski: I agree.

Minister Woźniak: I agree.

Bishop Dzięga: I agree.

Ms Czarnecka: I disagree on the stance of not cancelling the Educational Agreement. I wish the minutes to show that this potentially endangers Polish students abroad.

Prime Minister Buzek: Minutes will show Ms Czarnecka's disagreement and the reasoning behind it.

Ms Dąbrowski: I agree.

HRM Grabowski: Eight agreements and two disagreements. It is my prerogative as ruling monarch to continue with my stated plan of action and will begin preparations immediately. I call this meeting as a close and request the minutes to cease recording.

Prime Minister Buzek: I recognize the authority of His Majesty, King Stanislaus Grabowski to call the meeting to close and end the recording of minutes.

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Council of Ministers
Meeting
In Regards to the Death of Mustafa Asker
PM Buzek: I have called this meeting to order in the hopes of discussing the death of Egyptian diplomat Mustafa Asker within the Thai Government House and Poland's response to the sickening events that transpired.

HRM Grabowski: I acknowledge the authority of Prime Minister Buzek to call the meeting to order and give my blessing for the meeting to begin. Minutes may now begin recording.

PM Buzek: We have all seen the recordings sent over by the PNA after the death of Mustafa Asker. Thanks to the dedication and steady hand of the cameraman we were able to gleam that the diplomat was carrying a firearm at the time of entering the Government House and set off a metal detector. Thai intelligence operatives quickly intervened and trained their firearms on Mustafa Asker who then produced his own firearm when met with a sight of an overwhelming enemy. Egyptian guards had been rerouted by NIA personnel beforehand leaving the Egyptian Diplomat to face the onslaught alone and there he was seemingly executed by a single gunshot to the head by an unidentified agent of the Thai NIA. The microphone of the camera was able to pick up the Thai agents mocking the dead man after he had died and we have translated the audio.

Audio would play of a Thai speaker and then in Polish a translator. "Was he going to say something. Pasit, could you file me an executed report under the law? He clearly committed crime with a death sentence. Egyptian is sure stupid with less than 10 IQ.”

PM Buzek: While this may not have been premeditated, the callousness of the Agents who just executed a member bearing diplomatic immunity by charter of the Global Assembly warrants a swift reaction by the governments of the world. Afterwards, the remaining Egyptian personnel for the diplomatic mission were suspected of being imprisoned by the Thai government without charge. It is my belief that if the Thai had established proper security protocols, the event would not have transpired as such.

Min. Macierewicz: It is the belief within the Ministry of National Defense that we expel all Thai intelligence operatives out of Poland immediately. We should also place POSP guards to insure there are no intelligence operations ongoing within Poland established by the Thai NIA. While we are what many would consider allies, we cannot put it past the Thai as of this moment from overstepping their bounds and attempting espionage.

Min. Czerwinski: It is the belief of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration that we accept the proposal of the Ministry of National Defense. We should also look into raising the travel restrictions into Thailand for the time being as we are certain there will definitely be some sort of retribution from Egypt at the death of Mustafa Asker.

Min. Morawsk: The Ministry of Media and Digital affairs is we take a step back from the Thai government for the time being as well, to distance ourselves from any fallout over the death of Mustafa Asker.

HRM Grabowski: Thank you all for your input and there will be no recess for this meeting. My decision is that we cancel any current military or intelligence operations associated with Thailand until we are certain we can trust the Thai Military and intelligence agencies. We are also cancelling any diplomatic visits to Thailand at the current time and will resume them at an undecided time. I would also like the Ministry of National Defense and the Office of State Protection to work together to begin preparing for some sort of intelligence operation to garner intelligence on the current state of Thailand, its armed forces, and its intelligence agencies. I will also be hosting a press conference to hopefully guide the Thai people away from a government that has continued its track record of abusing its power.

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Council of Ministers
Meeting
In Regards to Thailand and Myanmar

PM Buzek: I have called this meeting to order in the hopes of once again discussing an issue arising from our friend in Asia, Thailand. Thai soldiers have allegedly been caught within Myanmar in order to instigate a coup against he government of Myanmar.

HRM Grabowski: I recognize the authority of Prime Minister Buzek to call this meeting to order and give my blessing for the meeting to begin. The minutes may now begin recording.

PM Buzek: Thai forces have been allegedly caught in the act of attempting to rile insurgents against the current government of Myanmar. While we do not agree with the current government choice of Myanmar, attempting a power grab so blatantly oversteps their authority and puts the already tenuous stability of the region in jeopardy. Thailand has once again utilized military might to begin a powerplay within a sovereign nation. Once between Spain and America. Then with New Caledonia and planting their flag. Now, with Thai soldiers stuck in a Myanmar prison and probably risking torture and execution, something must be done to calm the spirits of the Thai government. They are heading down a dark and dangerous path that charges a payment they will be able to, or willing to, pay.

Min. Morawski: The Ministry of Media and Digital affairs has learned that Myanmar has officially closed the borders with Thailand. They are threatening legal action to anyone crossing the borders by land, air, or water. With Myanmar's history, legal action is most likely summary execution at the most or life imprisonment at the least.

Min. Macierewicz: With the current hold on joint operations with Thailand following the assassination of Mustafa Asker and the NIA agents currently in custody within Poland, it is unadvisable for us to commit to a diplomatic solution in favor of Thailand or Myanmar. It is the Ministry of National Defense's position that we maintain a neutral standpoint until more information can be gained from either party regarding the situation. I would advise that we begin undertaking some sort of intelligence gathering operation within Thailand utilizing our embassy as we have done before. That is, once our embassy has been rebuilt and a new Polish Ambassador has been chosen.

HRM Grabowski: Thank you all for your input. I do not feel that Poland is required to take a stand regarding the situation between Thailand and Myanmar currently but I will reach out to the Thai government shortly in order to establish a timeline for the reconstruction of the Polish Embassy so that we have a timeline of recruiting qualified personnel to man the station. By my right as King of Poland, I end the current Council of Ministers meeting and order the minutes to cease recording.

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Council of Ministers
Meeting
In Regards to the Leaking of Classified Information by Thailand

M Macierewicz: I have called this meeting to order in the hopes of discussing the leaking of information regarding a classified operation being held in the Mediterranean by the Republic of Thailand. Despite Thailand being aware this was intended to be a joint operation and no way of not knowing their personnel were on the ship, they still leaked information regarding the identity of the ships, their locations, and various amounts of data to the world.

HRM Grabowski: I recognize the authority of Minister Antoni Macierewicz to call this meeting to order and give my blessing for the meeting to begin. The minutes may now being recording.

M Macierewicz: During the intelligence operation being undertaken by the Royal Navy off the coast of Israel has resulted in the leaking of classified information regarding the ships partaking in the exercise. The information includes location of the ships, size of the ships, high resolution photos and videos of the ships, as well as meteorological data. This information was faxed to the Polish Ministries of Defense and then we received reports of the same information being faxed to various locations throughout the world, including libraries and corporate offices. This not only put the lives of our service members at risk but it also compromised a key intelligence meeting to understand the regional politics within the Middle-East.

Min Morawski: The Ministry of Media and Digital Affairs agree with the assessment that this was undertaken by the Thai government following the attempted interdiction of Polish vessels in the Timor Sea. Polish vessels have sent audio recordings of their logs back to the Ministry of National Defense after they arrived at Naval Station Pearl Harbor. Having listened to the audio recordings, thank to the Ministry of National Defense, we can safely say the Polish commander acted with professionalism at the unwarranted attention of a legal crossing through international waters.

Min Borusewicz: I will be filling in for Deputy Minister Gorska while she is finishing up her meeting with the Thai Ambassador in Lublin but I have received word that she has issued a chastisement of the Thai ambassador for the actions of his government and has issued a veiled warning regarding his job security as Ambassador. It is the viewpoint of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that we provide some sort of punishment towards the Thai government for revealing the classified information. I have brought the Direction of the Polish Office of State Protection to attend the meeting to provide his assessment of the event.

Dir Michalski: For the purpose of the minutes I am Director Iwan Michalski of the Polish Office of State Protection. I have been asked to give an assessment of the situation from the standpoint of the Office and offer a recommendation for your majesty. It is my impression that the Thai government has become irresponsible with how it wields its power, often citing it is for the common good. We currently have five Thai operatives in custody under charges of espionage. I say we publicly charge them with espionage, hold a closed hearing due to the nature of the crime and should the judge agree with the sentiment, charge them with the most severe penalty. Life imprisonment for their crimes. Should Thailand wish to intercede as they did with Myanmar, we publicly make it known they were working under the Thai government's orders.

HRM Grabowski: Thank you for the insight and you may all be dismissed. My verdict is to indict the Thai spies under Polish law for acts of Espionage against Poland as well with the attempted malicious wounded of each servicemember aboard the vessels. This should make those who think they can harm Poland think twice about their actions. While we no longer have the death penalty, these five operatives will never see the light of day again. By my right as King of Poland, I call the current Council of Ministers meeting to close and order the minutes to cease recording.

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Council of Ministers
Meeting
In Regards to Canadian Crisis

HRM Grabowski: This will be a short meeting. I have called this meeting in order to inform the Council of Ministers of the growing situation in Canada regarding the terrorist attack on Parliament Hill in Ottawa. The minutes may begin recording. I was on my way to the meeting when I received a phone call from the President of the United States of America. He has asked for the assistance of our fleet currently detailed to the Pacific to assist the American Carrier Strike Group. I have decided the Polish task force will continue to assist the Americans in insuring the stability of North American and to protect the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Canada from terrorists. While the situation is currently fluid and not much information is coming out of Ottawa at this time, the Polish Task Force will be assisting in protecting the air space around Canada as well as preventing foreign involvement within the region. I have also given President Gore permission to utilize whatever assets the Polish task force has available, including the use of the Squadron of Formoza currently stationed aboard the OKP Huragon. The meeting is adjourned and the minutes may stop recording.

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Council of Ministers
Meeting
In Regards to Declaration of War on France by Canada

HRM Grabowski: I have called this meeting to order in the hopes of discussing the recent declaration of war on the Empire of France by the Kingdom of Canada. Canada has allegedly linked the French Empire to the terrorist attacks that rocked their nation with the bombings at Parliament Hill as well as the insurrectionists that have committed acts of terror on their citizens. While it is not entirely unbelievable that this could be the case with the economic sanctions placed on Germany, I feel more investigation would need to be done.

M. Macierewicz: I recognize the authority of His Royal Majesty King Stanislaus Grabowski to call this meeting to order and give my blessing for the meeting to begin. The minutes may now being recording.

HRM Grabowski: While not much information is known outside of the Kingdom of Canada or the Empire of France, we have reason to suspect this could be a ploy to seize key extraterritorial holdings of France throughout the Western Hemisphere. Or there could be genuine justifiable cause for the declaration of war. It would seem the Empire of France has no morals in regards to influencing the internal machinations of a nation. With the economic sanctions placed on Germany because they are afraid of another Hitler taking power.

D. Min. Wiola Gorska: It is the opinion of the Ministry of Foreign Relations that Poland should proceed carefully with how they support the war. By condemning the Canadians we risk damaging our friendly relations with the Americans. By Condemning France we risk upsetting the balance of Europe and the work we have put into to creating a strong and stable Europe. However, by not condemning France we risk damaging the burgeoning relations that we have just began to establish with Germany. By not condemning Canada, we can risk being labeled hypocrites for not helping to insure the stability and safety of the European Continent.

D. Min Bazyli Woźniak: In the effort of safeguarding the economy and integrity of Polish defense sells, we should at least offer some sort of support to the Canadians. They have been our biggest customer in defense sells as of late and their purchase of Lublin's has given a much needed cash injection into the defense export industry of Poland. If not, we should seek export partners elsewhere to cover the gap that the Canadians will leave while we are not selling to them.

M. Antoni Macierewicz: It is the opinion of the Ministry of National Defense that we heighten our alert status and place our fighters on standby incase they are needed to assist in the defense of our closest friends. While Germany is not an ally officially, they are our closest European ally besides the Ukraine we have not had any contact with. We should also place our fleets on an alert status and begin patrols along the northern coast of Europe. We should also have our forces in New Caledonia be placed on standby. As far as New Caledonia is concerned at the moment it is more Polish than French with our forces being there for longer than any other French form of government.

HRM Grabowski: Thank you all for your input and I have taken each word to heart. Poland current stance is to condemn the war as a whole and offer to play mediator between the Kingdom of Canada and the Empire of France to insure a peaceful resolution. Alert the western air bases to go to an alert status and have the 3rd Flotilla enter a defensive posture along the northern European coast. Have our Caledonian task force begin working with local authorities to establish blackouts and guards to insure the safety of the citizens of the Island. Alert our Pacific Flotilla of the dangers due to the declaration of war, it is our belief that they should be recalled to the Mediterranean to cover the southern coast from interference from the Thai. May the lord deliver us from these troubling times and allow us to enter a golden age. By my right as King of Poland, I call the current Council of Ministers meeting to close and order the minutes to cease recording.

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II