STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland]Email to the Israeli Government

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Chloe Weiss, President of the State of Israel Judea
Subject: Sparrow Industries
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted Top Secret
President Weiss,

I hope this missive finds you well.
Building relations with the State of Israel is something that the Kingdom of Poland has been eager to do since you won your election as President of Israel. Unfortunately, due to world events, that dream was unable to see fruition until now. With the closure of Sparrow Industries Defense and their investment branches, we feel it is necessary for us to bridge that gap between our two nations.

First, I have two options we would like to offer the State of Israel. The first option would entirely wipe out the debt owed to Sparrow Industries as well as remove the threat of an economic depression within Israel buy offering to purchase 90% of Israel Aerospace Industries for the sum of $14,000,000,000.00. This would allow the Israeli government to continue to function, and even flourish, after the Sparrow Industries shutdown. While Poland would maintain a vast majority control of IAI, we would be willing to offer a Memorandum of Understanding that would insure the State of Israel is able to defend and protect their nation from outside threats without the threat of a foreign nation controlling anything. The second option is that we purchase 51% of IAI for the sum of $6,500,000,000.00. While this would still lead us to owing a majority stake of IAI, we would once again offer a memorandum of understanding that would continue to insure the safety of the State of Israel by not permitting either of our two nations from blocking the other from producing equipment from IAI.

While this may seem a bit troublesome now, I would like to request that you look over the attachment and ponder the terms. While it can be a bit of a daunting decision to make, I urge you to make it in the interest of the Israeli people and your citizens.
Sincerely,

Antoni Macierewicz
Minister of National Defense
Kingdom of Poland

Judea

Newcomer
Oct 8, 2023

238px-Presidential_Standard_of_IsraelSquare.svg.png
נשיא מדינת ישראל

Official Message

Recipient: Antoni Macierewicz, Minister of National Defense < ManBear >
Sender: Chloe Weiss, President <cweiss@bluehouse.gov.il>
Date: 01-08-2003 12:50 UTC +3
Classification: Confidential

Your Excellency,

Thank you for your message and expression of interest in the state of the Israeli economy. The State of Israel likewise would like to develop relations with the Kingdom of Poland and is open to these efforts.

Regarding the purchase of majority stakes in IAI. Israel Aerospace Industries, like other companies of its kind, are considered critical to the national security of the State of Israel. Because of this the sale of more than 50% of its shares are prohibited by Israeli law. While it may be possible to negotiate specific licenses to use proprietary technology that will need to be negotiated with the leadership of IAI.

I am however open to discuss other elements of the Polish-Israeli relationship.

Sincerely,
Chloe Weiss,
President

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Chloe Weiss, President of Israel Judea
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
President Weiss,
Thank you for such a rapid response to my compatriot within the Ministry of National Defense. He has transferred the correspondence over to myself to better develop diplomatic relations between the State of Israel and the Kingdom of Poland. While I understand the original message was down at of an attempt to bolster the Israeli economy while also bolstering Poland's own defense sector, I must say that was not the only reason for the Kingdom contacting your office. While I understand the majority purchasing of defense industries within Israel is highly regulated, I hope we can come to an understanding regarding the purchasing of certain production licenses but the Ministry of National Defense will contact IAI directly to do so. I apologize my compatriot bothered you with something that may not necessarily be under your purview as the head of government.

The secondary reason for contacting your government is to help bolster diplomatic relations between our two nations. Israel has a unique cultural and geopolitical viewpoint of the middle-east and we would like to get to know your personal opinion on the matter of economy, politics, and stability of the region? Especially with the arrival of the Thai military base in Turkey. Has Thailand's position in the region further stabilized or has it harmed the stability of the region? How is Israel fairing with the rise of terrorism and terrorists within Gaza and the West Bank? How is the Israeli economy fairing with the collapse of Sparrow Industries?
Sincerely,

Asia Dudek
Deputy Foreign Minister
Kingdom of Poland

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II