STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Portugal to Italy

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dear Prime Minister of Italy,

We welcome you to your international community and wish you the best of luck in your new term. We hope that you will bring Italy to new heights of glory and prosperity.
We would like to re-start our relations, and if it would be possible to meet with your ambassador in Lisbon in my office, it would be wonderful. The meeting would lay the groundwork for new trade relations and cooperation in the Mediterranean Sea.

Kind Regards,
Minister of the United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves,
Jaime Gama

Bambulina

May 2, 2023
Greetings, Minister.

Thank you for contacting me and for your kind words on my new term, as Prime Minister.
Concerning the proposed meeting, I shall make the needed arrangements for the meeting to be flawless. Thank you for the invitation and we are looking forward to a successful meeting.

Best Regards,
Prime Minister of Kingdom of Italy
Bianca Farina

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dear Prime Minister of Italy Bianca Farina,

I am very happy to know that you agreed to this meeting. Would it be possible for the ambassador to meet with me today or at your earliest convenience? If so, we can send a VIP convoy over to your embassy in Lisboa to pick up your ambassador and bring him to my office for us to start the groundwork for this relationship.

Kind Regards,
Minister of the United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves,
Jaime Gama

Bambulina

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II