STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

ROC | Message to Canada

Zebra

GA Member
Jan 11, 2024
For close to a century now Canada had been a popular destination for Chinese citizens. First to escape the instability and bad economic conditions that came with the late Qing and the first Republic of China and later to flee the persecution of the Communists. Now that a democratic government was once again in control of the Chinese mainland, it was felt that considering these ethnic ties an outreach to Canada was a top priority. It would also be a great first step for outreach to North America. As such a message would be sent to the Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs

1706114358434-png.7507

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China
Classified & Encrypted

Your Excellency,

Firstly, I wish to congratulate you on the recent elections in Canada. Your country remains as a beacon of democracy and we hope that the Chinese state will soon be able to emulate your example.

For a very long time Canada has been a very popular destination for Chinese migrants. Due to the presence of what would formerly be considered our people and my sincere belief that the values of our new Republic match closely with your Constitutional Kingdom, I have been asked by Acting President Ming to open formal diplomatic relations between the Chinese and Canadian states with the goal of improving relations in general and establish partnerships in a wide range of fields.

If you are open to these efforts I would like to invite you to meet with myself in Nanjing or I could travel to a location of your choosing.

Kind regards,
Yuan Jia,
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China.

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
https-cdn-evbuc-com-images-41879253-168895572654-2-original.png

Message to the Republic of China (Mainland)
Private & Encrypted

To: Yuan Jia, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Your Excellency,

On behalf of my government, I thank you for your congratulations. No matter the obstacles, democracy should never be infringed and with that said, we wish you luck and good fortune in the upcoming Chinese election.

Regarding diplomatic relations, Canada is more than happy with doing so. First, I believe it is important to bring all our diplomatic missions back to working order. The Kingdom of Canada is willing to revive the following missions: an embassy in Nanjing and consulates in Beijing, Chongqing, Guangzhou, and Xining. As for China, the previous government had the following missions: Embassy in Ottawa and consulates in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, and Montreal. Are these still the missions your government wishes to operate?

As for a formal meeting between ourselves, I think it preferable that you come to meet with me here in Canada. Perhaps we could host the meeting at the Chinese embassy?

Kindest Regards,
Maxime Bernier
Minister of Global Affairs
Kingdom of Canada

Zebra

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II