STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

RTAFMED to the United Kingdom | Information

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

RTAFMED.png

To: <Emma Ryan, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland> Jamie
Subject: Informing of the Thai operation within the Mediterranean Sea
Security Type: NSST Protocol + High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by
NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Secretary Ryan,

I hope you are in good health and high spirit. I sincerely wish for the prosperity of the United Kingdom.

First and foremost, please accept my personal and formal apologize for the oversight on our international relation division, which has failed to recognize and notify the United Kingdom of our patrolling operation within the Mediterranean Sea. I do not take this lightly and admit the failure on our part to not acknowledge such a long-standing geopolitics reality that the British nation has always maintained a presence in Cyprus.

I would like to formally notify and inform, albeit delayed, the British Government and her Armed Forces of the Republic Thai Navy Middle East Command patrolling operation within the Mediterranean Sea. This operation, spearheaded by the Naval Expeditionary Group Five, is intended to protect and guarantee the longevity of free trade, ensure a constant rapid response force, and uphold the common interests of humanity.

I have been made aware of the intelligence that the British assets, specifically a reconnaissance aircraft, might be operating within the region. This is not meant to be provocative but is intended to affirm our acknowledgment of your legitimate presence in the Mediterranean. I want to assure your nation and her government that the Republic Thai Armed Forces poses no threat to the sovereignty of the United Kingdom, nor we intend to harm the peaceful and stable environment of the vital maritime region.

I thank you for considering this notification. Please accept, your excellency, my highest regard of the British nation and its people.

Sincerely,

Ampika Sukprasert
Supreme Command and Chief of Middle East Defense Force
Republic of Thai Armed Forces Middle East Command
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Last edited:

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member