STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Israel | State Visit

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Chloe Weiss, President of the State of Israel> Judea
From: <Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>
Subject: State Visit
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

President,

I hope that the Israeli nation and its rightful ownership of the sacred land are safe and protected.

I am reaching out to you personally to suggest a state visit from Thailand to Israel. During the increasing tension between Southeast Asia the Middle East and the Pacific, I want to ensure that our nations remain active and transparent in our communication. I want to address firsthand the incident of the leak of classified documentation of the Israeli and Polish vessels. I hope you are open to discussing this matter with me in person and in private.

I want to ensure that your government and nation acknowledge the importance that we place on Israel, which is while I am proposing my first state visit outside Southeast Asia after five years in office. I want to discuss anything with you in person and address any concerns we have for each other. I have personally exercised my authority to lift all sanctions on Israel as your nation has proven to be democratic and does not seek any escalation with the neighboring authorities. I want to formally apologize for any backlash and tension we have caused in Israel.

I wish that Thailand and Israel would return to the status of the special relationship and close collaboration they have had from 1998 to 2001. During those times, we have assisted over a million people in our humanitarian and peacekeeping mission. Furthermore, within those 3 years, Thailand invested over ten billion USD in the Israeli Defense Industry. I believe we have a strong foundation and common interest for us to sit and talk openly.

Please let me know your thoughts. I am optimistic about our relationship going forward.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II