STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Italy | Request

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: <General Alessandro Russo, Minister of Defense of the Kingdom of Italy> Isa
Subject: Request access to Italian airspace
Security Type: NSST Protocol + High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister Russo,

I hope you are in good health and high spirits.

I am writing to you today on behalf of the Republic Thai Navy. As you may know, the Vatican City is in a state of uncertainty and it has raised concerns regarding the safety of our population in Rome. We are seeking to evacuate our citizens if the situation worsens, and we would need authorization from your government to grant us access to Italian airspace. The Thai ambassador to Italy has already dispatched himself to the scene and is investigating the incident along with his aida and securities. As it is unknown what is even happening inside the catholic holy city, the Thai Government is compelled to secure our people's interest.

Thank you for understanding. Please let me know your opinion.

Sincerely,

Sutin Klungsang
Minister of Defense
Republic of Thailand

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

Subject: RE: Request access to Italian airspace
Security Type: NSST Protocol + High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister Russo,

I hope you receive my message and respond promptly.

The Republic Thai Navy Middle East Command will be sending 24 armed helicopters into the Italian airspace soon as the situation in Rome has not yet to improved. We earnestly request your attention and authorization for our RTNMED’s access to your national airspace to be granted. The RTNAF Squadron 505, accompanied by HTMS Sukhothai Narubet, is already within 50 nautical miles from the Italian territorial water. We plan to launch an evacuation operation with Rome, especially for our citizen in the ancient city. We sincerely hope that you will respond promptly so we can protect our citizen security.

Sincerely,

Sutin Klungsang
Minister of Defense
Republic of Thailand

Isa

GA Member
Nov 13, 2023
640px-Flag_of_the_Italian_Defence_minister.svg.png

Ministry of Defense
Rome
Kingdom of Italy
SECRET
Your Excellency,

We understand your desire to protect your citizens, and will cooperate with non-military evacuation efforts to that result. Due to the ongoing situation and the need for the Royal Italian Armed Forces to focus on the defense of the Italian state, you are not authorized to enter Italian airspace or territorial waters. All Thai military units must remain outside of Italian territory, waters or airspace, or it will be considered an act of war against the Kingdom of Italy and a violation of Italian sovereignty.

Yours sincerely,
General Alessandro Russo

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

Subject: RE: Request access to Italian airspace

Minister Russo,

I thank you for your firm and concise coorespondence.

Please allow me to ask a question regarding your response to ensure that we do not share any misunderstandings. Does your response mean that we can send civilian-led evacualtion effort into the Italian airspace? The sovereignty of the King of Italy is the utmost importance within our mission to protect our citizen. We understand and respect the Italian Government responsibility to manage the situation within its border. Therefore, we would like to request cooperation with the Italian authorities to evacuate our citizen to our aircraft carrier within the Mediterranean. While the helicopters we would like to send is “armed helicopters” by its nature, we will not fit them with any equipment during their mission in Italy. Furthermore, if you agree to work in collaboration with the Thai Defense Ministry, we will only send pilots and their helicopters into Rome, all of which are non-armed. We would like to request assistance from the Italian authority to facilitate our evacuation effort for our citizen and other nationals such as Japanese and Turkish.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Sutin Klungsang
Minister of Defense
Republic of Thailand

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II