STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to the United Kingdom | Aerial Activities Inquiry

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: <Jason Green, Defence Secretary of the United Kingdon> Jamie
Subject: Inquiry on Aerial Activities in the Vicinity of Thai Airspace – Confidential Security Communication
CC: H.E. The Ambassador of the United Kingdom to the Kingdom of Thailand | Chief of Armed Forces, Royal Thai Armed Forces
Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax
Attachment: Coordinates and radar images of the unidentified aerial objects

Esteemed Mr. Green,

I convey my salutations with the aspiration that this correspondence finds you in robust health and indefatigable spirits. I have been commissioned to pen this confidential missive under the auspices of the Defence Ministry of the Republic of Thailand and the Republic Thai Government. This communiqué bears the utmost urgency and pertains to an incident of vital concern to our national security.

On the 23rd of June, 2002, at precisely 0200 hours Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), our radar installations in the Andaman Sea region detected two unidentified aerial objects advancing towards Thai airspace at an altitude of 70,000 feet and a velocity of 475 miles per hour. These aircraft, bereft of any identifying insignia or transponder signals, were observed executing maneuvers consistent with high-altitude reconnaissance operations. Furthermore, a subsequent assessment by our intelligence analysts postulates that the aircraft might be equipped with reconnaissance capabilities.

In tandem, our defense systems recorded the presence of three additional unidentified aircraft in the Gulf of Thailand at the same time. These developments warrant grave concern, and as a sovereign nation, we are obligated to safeguard our territorial integrity.

Considering the cordial and long-standing alliance between the Republic of Thailand and the United Kingdom, fostered through a shared commitment to regional stability and international cooperation, I extend this official inquiry to discern if the aforementioned aerial activities were orchestrated by the British Armed Forces or any entity affiliated therewith. We seek your expeditious cooperation in shedding light on this matter, as it pertains to the preservation of Thai territorial sovereignty and security.

I must emphasize the delicacy and confidentiality of this communication, and earnestly request that this exchange remain within the parameters of our official channels, handled with the highest levels of discretion and decorum.

Your prompt attention to this matter is not only desirable but also imperative. Please acknowledge receipt of this correspondence and furnish any information at your disposal regarding the aforementioned incident.

I, hereby, extend my highest regards and appreciation for your cooperation in this matter, which underscores the spirit of camaraderie between our great nations.

Yours sincerely,

General Chavalit Yongchaiyudh,
Defence Minister,
Republic of Thailand

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II