STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

The Tour

Loa

GA Member
Dec 6, 2023
"...The city of Nukus, has always been an important city, Nukus has a rich history that intertwines with the modern city. Nukus was never always called Nukus. A city of the name Mizdarkhan was founded in the 4th century and was the second largest city of the Khorezm region. the city being built by fire worshipers practiced Zoroastrianism and firmly held the belief that Adam was buried here. When the spreading of Islam reached Mizdarkhan, Zoroastrian and Islamic traditions combined creating a very interesting culture in the city. It continued to thrive and grow until the 14th century where Timur; Founder of the Timurid Empire. Destroyed the city afterwards the city was depopulated eventually only being used a burial place. being repopulated only in 1932 where it continued to get migration and expansion in the Soviet Union. becoming a modern Soviet City in the 1950's..."

*Knock knock knock*
Islam Karimov sits up in his chair, he is currently located at nukus preparing his speech to announce the expansion of the city to make room for more migration to it. as it is one of the fastest growing cities in the USSR right now, Just behind tashkent actually. Karimov looks to the door
"Come in."
his personal bodyguard Muhammadali steps into the room.
"Sir, I have been told by Gulyamov for you to wear this under your suit*
He holds up a black bulletproof vest

"What? why the hell does Gulyamov think I need this, Secondly why the hell does he not walk up and tell me directly!"
Muhammadali shrugs
"I don't know why he is making me tell you but as for why you need to wear it he states that the Karakalpakstan has been very violent as of late and you are walking directly into its capital region"

"*Sigh* Gulyamov is an interesting man... fine Ill wear it but I still will need a work with him after this is over."
"I'm not your secretary get Shirin to do it"
"Ill tell her to fetch him later, as for now I... what time is it?" As Karimov glances down towards his watch as he puts the vest one he notices the time 4:48 "Great its 4:48 we still are on time, Go back to your station Muhammadali"
"Yes sir"
It takes 5 minutes to walk from his prep room to the stage. he steps forward onto the stage at 4:56 the flag of the USSR to his right, the Flag of the Uzbek SSR to his left and the Karakalpakstan autonomous Regional flag stands right behind him. He begins to lay out his paperwork at 4:59 the speech is scheduled to begin at 5:00. As he looks forward to the room of murmuring Civilians, Newsmen, Foreign News Networks and a couple of classes from the local elementary school. about 100 people are in the crowd not. Karimov feels a tinge of nervousness. as he takes a quick drink out of his water bottle before he begins the speech 3... 2... 1...

"Hello workers and peoples of Nukus for many of you might know the city of Nukus, has always been an important city, Nukus has a rich history that intertw..."

Suddenly Karimov hears a whizzing sound as karimov spins around to see a tear in the Soviet Flag. as he is tackled by his guards and immediately rushed offstage. as the crowd screams in panic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II