STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Dispatch to Sweden

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
ONI-final2.png
TMMTli8.png

OFFICE OF
THE COMMANDER OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Mikael Odenberg, Secretary of Defense of the Kingdom of Sweden ( Connor )
FROM: Rear Admiral Brent Goodman, Commander of The Office of Naval Intelligence

Secretary Oldenberg,

The Secretary of The Navy has instructed me to inform you that the United States Navy is currently conducting a covert military operation around the Iberian Peninsula in both the Atlantic and Mediterranean Sea, as well as the Canary Islands. This operation involves submerged vessels and does not involve any aircraft or surface ships. At this time, it is not our intention to engage in hostilities, however they are in place in the event that the use of force is ordered by the National Command Authority.

Because of the increased tensions between the United States and Spain, the President has ordered the armed forces to DEFCON 4, which is a state of increased readiness for all American forces around the world. If your government has any intelligence to share with us, it would be greatly appreciated.​

Very Respectfully,

Brent Goodman
Rear Admiral USN, Commander of The Office of Naval Intelligence

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Reinfeldt Administration

Dear Rear Admiral Goodman,

Firstly your correspondence is well received and I acknowledge your covert military operations within this theatre and this intelligence will be disseminated amongst my peers, obviously within the confines of the necessary security clearance; given the proximity of your theatre of operations with that of both the Swedish mainland and ongoing military activities of our own.

It is the will of this government and in this instance by instruction of the Prime Minister that we remain committed to maintaining the integrity of United States interests internationally, particularly that of overseas territorial claims. Through the protocols of the Transatlantic Security Arrangement we are currently operating in a purely reconnaissance role around the Iberian Peninsula. Our activities are commanded by the structure within 'Operation Talc' which has been designated a security classification of 'TOP SECRET'. This operation is in its infancy and as yet we have nothing of any strategic note to report.

Please be assured that my department will make contact with the Office of Naval Intelligence as a primary point of contact should we have any significant developments.

Regards,
Mikael Odenburg
Secretary of Defence
Department of Defence
Kingdom of Sweden

Odinson

TOP SECRET
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is encrypted and subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
ONI-final2.png
TMMTli8.png

OFFICE OF
THE COMMANDER OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Mikael Odenberg, Secretary of Defense of the Kingdom of Sweden ( Connor )
FROM: Rear Admiral Brent Goodman, Commander of The Office of Naval Intelligence

Secretary Oldenberg,

Thank you for your swift response. In relation to the situation around the Iberian Peninsula, does your government or the Swedish armed forces or intelligence services have any information on the deployment of a Thai surface fleet to the Atlantic Ocean? I have seen outrage firsthand in the Pentagon that some Asian nation is attempting to meddle in Western affairs, and I have heard that individuals at the White House have similar feelings. I am deeply concerned that the Thai deployment is going to escalate a situation that was rapidly deescalating.​

Very Respectfully,

Brent Goodman
Rear Admiral USN, Commander of The Office of Naval Intelligence

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II