STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Message to Canada

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
7JzI6cv.png
1024px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png
Formal-flag-fringe.png

THE WHITE HOUSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Peter MacKay, Prime Minister of The Kingdom of Canada ( Alex )

Prime Minister,

I wish to congratulate you, and your party, on your electoral victory. Representative government is a core American principle enshrined in our constitution and practiced by American citizens on a regular basis. It is comforting to know that even in grave times such as these, the Canadian government holds true to democracy as well and has held its elections. I want to reiterate to you that the United States supports your government and the Canadian armed forces against the rebel forces and that the full resources of the United States Federal Government and the armed forces are available to assist. If needed, do not hesitate to contact my office or Secretary Fitzgerald's office directly if you are in any need of assistance. I hope that the Department of Justice will soon be able to send FBI agents to Canada so that we can access the evidence that your government has on the French government.

God speed to our troops.​

Respectfully,

Al Gore
President of the United States

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II