STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Message to The United Kingdom

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
7JzI6cv.png
1024px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png
Formal-flag-fringe.png

THE WHITE HOUSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Lawrence Adams, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ( Jamie )

Prime Minister,

I can only imagine the impact of the shuttering of Sparrow Industries on the British economy. The closure of the corporation has sent ripples throughout the global financial landscape. I have suspended trading on the stock market in the United States for the next three days in order to avoid a panic in our domestic market, and to hopefully allow cooler heads to prevail. From everything that I have been told by my advisors and representatives from the Federal Reserve, the United States will avoid turmoil in the market. I wanted to express to you directly that if there is anything that the Federal Government can do to assist your government during these times of significant uncertainty, I would be more than willing to lend a helping hand.​

Respectfully,

Al Gore
President of the United States

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II