STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[USSR] - The Red Thaw

Loa

GA Member
Dec 6, 2023
Islam Karimov sits recovering from the recent catastrophe in Nukus the attempt on his life made him scared not only for his life but for the survival of the nation. He remembers upon the death of Stalin how the former union went into a power struggle nearly leading to its disillusionment. He sits in his office tapping his ballpoint pen on the wooden oak of the desk. Tap... Tap... Tap... Tap... Tap... His adrenaline feels high, his heart in his chest beats at much higher than normal. Tap... Tap... Tap... Tap... The paperwork in front of him... what was it again? right, the letter to Lothar de Maizière, he stares at the writing and sighs. its essentially rambling. he grabs the draft and tosses it in the garbage. turning to the clock on his desk it reads 12:34. Tap... Tap... Tap... He once again thinks back to the former union, Why did it not last? how can I prevent it? Can I prevent that? He once again feels his heart rate pick up. "Gah" He grunts "I need a goddamn walk" As he pushes his chair back to stand. as he steps out of the office his personal security rushes up to him. "No, not right now I need to think" Karimov States. "Sir do you think its safe?" The guard says. Karimov looks annoyed "Of course its not, but right now I need space"

Karimov steps into the sun baked sidewalks of Tashkent and starts to walk. As he walks into the center of the town he feels people stare at his face. Some whisper in fear others in admiration, none talk. Karimov walks up to a street vendor and begins to order "Hello! I would like some uhm... gumma? yeah yeah Gumma would be nice". The woman working the Cart nearly freezes "Oh! um y-yes yesyes Gumma! Ill get that right away sir!" She looks pale as she begins to fry the mashed potatoes. As she finishes the dish he pulls the leather wallet from his coat pocket "Oh no sir you do not need to do that." She practically pushes the dish into his hands forcing him to take it. He turns to his face and sees that she has her eyes wide as a young child walks out from behind her. "OH ohnononono I am so sorry sir, Bekzod get back here now." As Karimov begins to walk away he turns back and puts 25000 som Onto her cart. she begins to protest "Sir no I cannot accept this please!" She practically pleads him to take the money back. "Ma'am you need the money far more than I ever do, Please take it from me." She goes quiet as karimov walks away he reflects on the entire ordeal. taking a bite out of the Gumma its flavors mix together in his mouth the mix of Potato, Onion, Cheese, Spice all wrapped up in an amazing blanket of totally healthy deep fried flour flat bread.

as he turns back to the offices an old man walks out from behind a building spotting him yells "ORQA" hearing the insult Karimov is ticked off at the old man before turning to him. "Do you know who I even am?" He states with a tone of seriousness "Of course I fucking do Your Excellence I could care less" The old man grunts. "The you should know better than to talk lik..." Karimov is cut off before he can finish his sentence "Pah, all you politicians are the same, do you think you speak for the people maybe you should listen to the people." The old man speaks with a passion like no other. "Well..." Karimov is at a loss for words, this was not what he was expecting to happen. "What problems do you have?" The old man waives his hand, beckoning karimov to follow him. As they both walk into the house a noticeable stench of dogs fill his nose. It is nearly sickening. Looking around the tile floor looks spotless of the living room and the couch is free from stains. Venturing further into the house the kitchen has the same pristine look as before but the stench is all the same. "You look surprised? what is it, the smell? or are you just shocked that an old kook like me can keep my house decent?" Karimov still is visibly uncomfortable with the house. "Well with a smell like that I was expecting a trash house" The man chuckles softly, A soft wheeze that brings out hidden smile lines on the mans face. "I have 3 small pups, They make the smell as you may expect its impossible to get rid of it. But you will get used to it, that is not the problem." They both walk down the hallway into the bathroom "This is the problem" The old man turns the faucet on the shower and only a small dribble of water comes from the shower head. "... well it seems that you have no water pressure" "Well you are the Supreme leader Fix it!" "Its not a matter of... Well... uh... Fine, I've done a small bit of house work in my day let me try to fix it" Karimov rolls up the sleeves on his coat as he steps onto the lip of the bathtub reaching up to the shower head and taking it off. Pulling out the filter its disgusting black gunk fills the filter. "Do you have a brush of some kind? to clean this out?" The old man reaches into the cabinet under the sink and pulls out a small toothbrush. "This will do fine" after spending some odd 20 minutes scrubbing he got the majority of the gunk out. placing the filter back in he reattaches the showerhead and turns the water on. Turns out he did not fasten the shower head properly and water shoots out of the faucet sideways and soaks him before he can turn it off. Karimov turns to the old man but he is no where to be seen. Re Fixing the shower head and drying up the excess water he turns on the shower again and a nice solid stream of water shoots out. Walking out of the bathroom Karimov sees the old man making a pot of tea. "I uh.. fixed the shower" Karimov says awkwardly. The old man stifles a laugh as he sees the water on the president. "What? I fixed it did I not" "Ha you think im stupid? I knew the entire time that that damn filter was dirty!" The old man is smiling when saying this. "Then why the hell did you make me do this?" Karimov exclaims. "Who else can say they got the president to fix my shower!" Karimov stares at the now laughing old man before joining in. Both men laugh at the insanity of the situation. "Well thank you Mr. President would you like some tea before you leave?" Karimov sits at the table "Pah were you raised with pigs? Wash your hands first" "Oh.. yeah should probably do that" After he washes his hands and has some tea karimov waves goodbye to the man before the man Taunts "If I ever need more housework done im sure to call you!" Karimov looks down at his watch now covered in water it reads 2:04

Karimov arrives back at the capital building at 2:11 as he walks in the receptionist currently zoned out looks up and exclaims
"oh my sir? what happened? your covered in water, did it rain? because Im sorry for not giving you your umbrella! I must have been zoning out again a-an-and..." "Shirin, Im fine I was just helping a fellow man who needed help fixing his shower" Shrin looks a bit taken aback but karimov already walked down the hall past her and into his office.

Back in his office karimov begins to reflect on the entire "adventure" he went on. Leaning back in his chair he begins to collect his thoughts and theories. as karimov finally comes up with an idea. not only prevent the unions survival not only into the future but to improve every citizens life in one way or another. Karimov begins to write...

Reactions: Jay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II