STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Canada | Correspondence with the States

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Security Classification: Private and Secure
To: John Glass <John.Glass@Defense.gov/email]> | @Odinson
[b]Cc[/b]: Toby Walters <[email]Toby.Walters@pm.gc.ca
>, Ryan Brown <Ryan.Brown@forces.gc.ca>, Benjamin Charlton <Benjamin.Charlton@forces.gc.ca>, Jackson Fitzgerald <Jackson.Fitzgerald@state.gov> | Odinson
From: Phoebe Spencer <Phoebe.Spencer@international.gc.ca>
Subject: Establishment of Diplomatic Relations
Dear Secretary Glass,

I do hope this email finds you well! I'd like to begin reaching out between our two administrations as i know you had a strong past with the previous one which I'd like to continue. Firstly I'd like to thank you for your on-going support with regards to the situation with France, and I do hope your support continues.

Firstly I'd like to ask you a huge favour when it comes to the defence industry, the Canadian Armed Forces need to rebuild and with that we are asking that the United States Defense Department doesn't block any attempt by the Canadian Armed Forces to produce American pieces of equipment when producing it for either the Canadian Army, Royal Canadian Air Force and/or Royal Canadian Navy.

Regards,
Billy Bradley
Minister for Foreign Affairs

© Canada​

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Department_of_Defense.svg.png
Deputy-Sec-Def-flag.png

OFFICE OF
THE DEPUTY SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Billy Bradley, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada ( JamieA )
FROM: Stewart C. Hall, Deputy Secretary of Defense of the United States of America

Minister Bradley,

Secretary Glass asked me to send his best regards. He is unable to respond right now as he is in the United Kingdom with President Gore. I would be happy to communicate with you in the meantime.

What products is your government looking to produce? Some vehicles and systems are fully owned by private corporations. If these corporations choose to prevent a foreign government or corporation from building the products that they own, then there is simply nothing we can do to stop it as it is their intellectual property. However, the sale of certain vehicles and systems can always be negotiated.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Very Respectfully,

Stewart C. Hall
Deputy Secretary of Defense

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Security Classification: Private and Secure
To: Stewart C. Hall <Stewart.Hall@Defense.gov/email]> | @Odinson
[b]Cc[/b]: Toby Walters <[email]Toby.Walters@pm.gc.ca
>, Ryan Brown <Ryan.Brown@forces.gc.ca>, Benjamin Charlton <Benjamin.Charlton@forces.gc.ca>, Jackson Fitzgerald <Jackson.Fitzgerald@state.gov> | Odinson
From: Phoebe Spencer <Phoebe.Spencer@international.gc.ca>
Subject: Establishment of Diplomatic Relations
Dear Deputy Secretary Hall,

Thank you for responding back in a timely fashion. I do understand that companies can block however we are hoping that being on good terms with the Untied States that these companies wouldn't bother, we are looking to produce the following:

- CF-18 Hornet
- CP-140 Aurora
- CH-147 Chinook
- CC-177 Globemaster III

I've also been tasked with acquiring four [4] Amphibious Assault Ships. We are looking at the Wasp Class and/or the Tarawa Class. Either a mixture of both classes or 4 of one style.

Regards,
Billy Bradley
Minister for Foreign Affairs

© Canada​

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II