STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Email to Metro-Goldwyn-Meyer Pictures

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
1703290107082.jpeg

To: Darcie Denkert; President of MGM Pictures Odinson
From: Dariusz Jabłoński; Founder and President of Apple Film Productions
Subject: Rights to Make Spin-Off of Popular Series
Security: Standard HTTPS Encryption through Browser-Based Electronic Mail Servers

President Denkert,

First I would like to thank you for the time it has taken you to read this email and accept the well wishes I am offering for you and your family.

I am writing this email in an effort to probe as to the current interest in creating a spin-off series of your popular Stargate Series to be set in Poland. I have taken the liberty to create a basic synopsis of the plot for the first season that would take place within Poland's version of the SGC. Utilizing one of Poland's submarines and a team of special forces divers, the Polish navy recovers a stargate from the wreckage of the Ha'tak that was crashed into the Ocean during Season 6, Episode 3 "Descent". They also recover an assortment of staff weapons and zap guns from the armory. Once the stargate is secretly transported to the Polish Institute of Research and Implementation, the Polish government, scientists, and military work to figure out how it works. After extensive hours of working on it, with help from rogue NID agents. Once they successfully dial up the gate to friendly planet and a team of Polish soldiers and scientists make it through the gate, the NID agents destabilize the wormhole and exit through with the Polish team. Once the NID team crosses through to the other side, the wormhole closes. After repeated attempts to get through to the gate the team is informed by the NID agents that the way back has been closed and the gate probably exploded, removing Poland from the face of the planet. The rest of the first season will follow the Polish team's experience as they try to navigate the alien worlds, aliens, and hostiles on their way to return to Earth. The seasons will run congruent to the American SG-1 series and, hopefully in the future, have interactions with the SG-1 cast.

I feel Poland's culture would offer a unique aspect to the Stargate Universe and open up to future collaborations to Polish SGC and the American SGC that will bring fans around the world together. I have also formed a shortlist of actors that would comprise the cast of the Polish series as well.

Piotr Aleksander Adamczyk as Pułkownik(Colonel) Maurycy Pawłowski; Head of the Polish Team and Former GROM Operator
Andrzej Chyra as Kapitan(Captain) Walery Kowalski; Second in Command of the Polish Team and Former GROM Operator
Anja Antonowicz as Doctor Zofia Majewska; Lead Scientist w/ Degrees in Astrophysics and Mathematics
Aleksandra Kisio as Doctor Roksana Sokołowska; Scientists w/ Degrees in Anthropology and Archaeology
Hanna Schygulla as Generał dywizji(Brigadier General) Lesława Sobczak; Commander of the Polish Home Base
Izabella Scorupco as Zvezda; Low Ranking Goa-uld chasing the Polish team across the system after their interference as the Primary Antagonist

Andrzej Wajda as Series Director
Krzysztof Zanussi as Series Producer
Jerzy Skolimowski as Series Main Writer

Sincerely,

Dariusz Jabłoński
Apple Film Productions

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
A private response was sent from Darcie Denkert which confirmed that MGM Pictures was interested in helping produce a Polish Stargate series. Provided that Apple Film Productions would allow MGM Pictures to have some creative control in order to protect the Stargate Brand, MGM would be open to assisting in producing the series. Also, MGM Pictures would not require any royalties to be paid by Apple Film Productions, but MGM Pictures would retain the rights to the series for physical sales of the series (and reruns on television) in the United States of America, while Apple Film Productions would retain these aforementioned rights for the rest of the world.

ManBear

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II