STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Federal Reserve | Communication to POSEIDON

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States_Federal_Reserve.svg.png
1024px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Federal_Reserve_System.svg.png

OFFICE OF THE VICE CHAIR

SECURE

TO: Camille de la Fontaine, CEO of POSEIDON ( Alex )
FROM: Avery Black, Vice Chair of The Board of Governors of The Federal Reserve System

Ms. Fontaine,

I am pleased to inform you that the Board of Governors have approved POSEIDON's application to have a Reserve Savings Account with the Federal Reserve System. I highly recommend that you further review our terms and conditions that lay out exactly how these accounts work, when and how your company can withdraw money if it needs to, how interest is accrued, and how the interest rate is set. As our homepage says, there is no risk of your RSA ever being charged negative interest.

In order to complete opening your account, please transfer at least $1,025,000,000 to your new account - the minimum opening balance is $1-billion and there is of course a one-time administrative fee of $25,000,000 to opening an account. If you would like to deposit more than one-billion dollars, then please feel free to do so.

Please also note that your account will begin accruing interest during [the first full IRL month] that your account exists, which is [next month, May]. This means that the first Interest Day, in which your account will be paid interest, will be [May 2, 2023].

The Board of Governors is excited that POSEIDON has opened an account, and we look forward to our continued business relationship. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns that you may have. Also, you can view the live balance of your account here at any time.​

Best regards,

Avery Black
Vice Chair of The Federal Reserve System

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

OFFICE OF THE VICE CHAIR

SECURE

FROM: Avery Black, Vice Chair of The Board of Governors of The Federal Reserve System

Ms. Fontaine,

I am writing to inform you that POSEIDON's account with the Federal Reserve has yielded a 1.9% interest payment of $23,275,000.00, which has been deposited directly into your account. POSEIDON's account balance has increased from $1,225,000,000.00 to $1,248,275,000.000. Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions.​

Best regards,

Avery Black

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

OFFICE OF THE VICE CHAIR

SECURE

Ms. Fontaine,

I am writing to inform you that POSEIDON's account with the Federal Reserve has yielded a 2.0% interest payment of $24,965,500.00, which has been deposited directly into your account. POSEIDON's account balance has increased from $1,248,275,000.00 to $1,273,240,500.00. Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions.​

Best regards,

Avery Black

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II