STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[FRA] Meeting with Germany, Turkey, and Chile

RedHood02

Workers' Federation Of Chile
Feb 24, 2019
"very well, then," Replied Selesnyov. After explaining it to the Chairman, who began to talk with his congressman soon after in spanish, he turned towards the turkish representative. "So, Mr. Hakim, am i right? How are things going in turkey?

@Retroliser

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
"They are, at the present time, going very well, sir," Hakim replied with a nod. "His Majesty's Government has seen fit to invest vast sums of money into various facets of Turkish society, for the overall objective of ensuring the betterment of the average citizen. In addition, we are expanding our armed forces, to ensure our independence in a very unusual and isolated world."

RedHood02

Feb 24, 2019
Turning towards the German Chancellor, Selesnyov switched to German before speaking. "Kanzler Nahles, war es? Es tut mir leid, wenn mein Deutsch ein bisschen rostig ist, aber ich habe es schon eine Weile nicht mehr gelernt. Jedenfalls nicht der Punkt. Ich entschuldige mich gerne persönlich für den Vorfall draußen, aber wir haben es nicht aus Feindseligkeit getan.

@NagandEmerald

"Chancellor Nahles, was it? Sorry if my German is a little rusty but its been a while since i studied it. Anyway, not the point. Thing is, I'll like to personally apologize for the incident outside, but once again, we didn't do it out of hostility."

Last edited:

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@RedHood02

Chancellor Nahles turned to Selesnyov with a cold eye, and shrugged, her gaze flickering between the Kaiser and the other two gentlemen in the room.

"Ich konnte mir nicht vorstellen, dass es Feindseligkeit war," she remarked, "Aber Sie müssen verstehen, dass dies nicht Ihr Land ist. Wenn Sie Gewehre in ein Regierungsbüro bringen, wird die Situation noch angespannter. Ich hätte auf jeden Fall die gleiche Behandlung für unser Schutzdetail erwartet, wenn es in Ihrer Situation wäre."

RedHood02

Feb 24, 2019
"Ich würde nicht weniger als ein Sicherheitsdetail erwarten, wenn ich ehrlich bin. Wenn nicht, warum begleiten sie uns?" He chuckled slightly at his own joke. "Obwohl wir nicht so hart sein würden wie Ihre Soldaten, schließlich, was ist der Sinn, zum anderen Teil der Welt zu gehen, um einfach erschossen zu werden? Aktionen, sie haben trotzdem ihre Pflicht getan."

@NagandEmerald

"I would expect nothing less of a security detail, if i'm honest. If not, why are they accompanying us?" He chuckled slightly at his own joke. "Though we wouldn't be so harsh as your soldiers were, after all, what's the point of going to the other part of the globe to simply get shot? Not that i'm trying to say anything about their actions, they were doing their duty anyway."

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@RedHood02

Chancellor Nahles hummed in thought for but a moment before making a quick, yet intuitive reply into how much she cared to protect her country.

"Bei allem Respekt würde ich die härtere Behandlung vorziehen, wenn Seine Kaiserliche und Königliche Majestät nach besten Kräften sicher und geschützt wäre."

Last edited:

RedHood02

Feb 24, 2019
"Ich verstehe Ihren Standpunkt, Kanzler." He said with a nod before turning towards the Kaiser. "Seine Kaiserliche und Königliche Majestät, ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass Sie unsere Unterhaltung gehört haben, aber ich möchte mich persönlich im Namen der Workers 'Federation of Chile und des Vorsitzenden entschuldigen, wenn Sie mir erlauben."

@NagandEmerald

"I do see your point, Chancellor." He said with a nod before turning towards the Kaiser. "His Imperial & Royal Majesty, i'm pretty sure you heard our conversation but i'll like to personally apologize in behalf of the Workers' Federation of Chile and The Chairman if you allow me to."

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@RedHood02

"There is no need to apologize, Mr. Selesnyov," the Kaiser replied with a warm chortle, "Also, to give you a few corrections for next time, it'd be 'Ihre Kaiserliche und Königliche Majestät'. You just referred to me in the Third Person, as though I wasn't here. Secondly, your country in German would be 'Arbeiterföderation von Chile'." The Kaiser turned with a warm smile before giving a shrug.

"Ich dachte nur, du solltest es wissen." He then turned back to the window to see if he could still spot the Irish or Dutch delegations.

@Dragon @Dutchy

RedHood02

Feb 24, 2019
"Thank you, His Majesty," Selesnyov replied in english, too embarassed to continue using German. Getting corrected by a teacher was one thing. But by the Kaiser of Germany itself? Yeah, he just wanted to be swallowed by the earth right now. "Anyway, His Majesty, not to sound rude, but we'll wait for the remaining gentlemen forever?

@NagandEmerald

Last edited:

RedHood02

Feb 24, 2019
"Delegate, His Majesty. But anyway, we'll wait as long as you wish," Replied Selesnyov before switiching to spanish and joining the chat between the Chairman and Congressman

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs would task Stefanus van der Laar, the most senior Dutch GA official, to fulfil the request of the German government. A Royal Netherlands Air Force Airbus ACJ319Neo tasked with transporting government officials would be dispatched from Eindhoven Air Base to London.

The Global Assembly Representative would board the plane once it arrived and open his computer to read up a bit more on his taskings. The pilots would follow the directions British ATC as they flew back out of their airspace. Once entering German airspace they would switch frequency to contact German Air Traffic Control and ask for directions to safely guide them to the designated airfield.

After parking at their assigned gate Stefanus van der Laar would disembark and go through customs, showing his diplomatic passport to the border control officer. If there was no one waiting he would step into a diplomatic vehicle available to him from the Embassy. He told the driver to head to the Volkspalast.

Upon arrival he would step out and press his way through the crowd to the main entrance where he would calmly identify himself to the nearest guard.

@NagandEmerald

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Dutchy

As soon as the official identified himself, the guard whistled over to his lieutenant to help verify his identification. After a moment of scrutiny against the diplomat's passport, the lieutenant gestured to the entrance, where two members of the Kaisergarde awaited for him. As soon as he was to follow, the two members took him inside the ornately-decorated halls to the plenary chamber of the Volksrat, where the meeting was being held. The Kaiser was the first to greet him, with a warm yet steely gaze.

"You're the Global Assembly delegate, aren't you?" he asked, his eyes twinkling with a knowing as though he already knew the answer, but wished to confirm it to be certain that he wasn't being lied to, or deceived.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Your Majesty," he said with a nod of his head, "My name is Stefanus van der Laar, I am the Dutch Representative to the Global Assembly."

"I wasn't told much about the requirement of my presence or my task at this meeting so I truly hope you can bring me up to speed," he said quietly to the Kaiser.

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Dutchy @Retroliser @RedHood02

Georg merely nodded and turned back to the group.

"These gentlemen represent the nations that have chosen to leave the Global Assembly, mine included among their number," the Kaiser explained, "I called for a delegate of the Global Assembly to act as a neutral observer for this meeting between members who have chosen to leave, and to ask questions and to provide commentary that could be indicative of the Global Assembly's own concerns. I do this as a means of trusting you to act as a neutral party, with no biases towards any of the nations involved with this, and to report back to the Assembly with a clear idea of why exactly we left, and why it does not mean that we are seeking tyranny or conflict." The Kaiser's warm gaze then hardened, and his weak grin turned to a serious scowl as his eyes flickered back to Stefanus.

"I am going to make myself clear regarding what I expect. Both the Reich Chancellor and I have agreed that we are not returning to the Global Assembly...not now...not ever...but that does not mean that my nation is going to retreat into isolation. I expect everyone here to be treated, and to treat each other with the same respect that you would treat any member of the Global Assembly, regardless of our current or future affiliations with it. Are we clear Herr Van der Laar?" he asked, his face cold and stony, his eyes piercing through Stefanus' very being with an intent to make it known that this was what was to be expected of him, and everyone, at this meeting, and that the consequences diplomatically-speaking for disobeying such a decree would affect not only the relations between these "rogue states", as they could be called, but for the Global Assembly as well.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I would just like to make this clear before we begin to avoid any confusion, I am not a delegate of the Global Assembly, I am a representative to the Global Assembly. I will first and foremost represent the interests of the people of the Netherlands. I do not represent the Global Assembly or the Secretary General of the Global Assembly," Stefanus replied after getting the feeling that there might of been some miscommunication.

"Your governments decisions are not mine to make, neither I or my government will interfere with the internal affairs of the German nation or any other nation present here today."

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Dutchy @Retroliser @RedHood02

"Then we shouldn't have a problem," the Kaiser replied, his visage softening as he did, "I just wished to make it clear that you are observing on behalf of both your nation and the Global Assembly. Otherwise, you can choose to leave at any time. Now, we are still waiting on the Irish delegation, but if they do not show up soon, we're going to have to get this meeting underway." The Kaiser then turned around and gestured to the other individuals at the table, starting with a rather annoyed-looking woman with eyes that bored through Stefanus; a common trait that German politicians seem to share, it seems...

"Herr Van der Laar, this is Reich Chancellor Andrea Nahles. She will be representing Germany as Head of Government, whilst I will represent Head of State. The others of note are Hakim Usta, delegating for both the Turkish Sultan and Grand Vizier, and the Chilean envoy, consisting of Foreign Minister Selesnyov, Chairman...Gonzales, right? and Congressman...Congressman...I apologize, I don't believe I got your name, Congressman." Upon being introduced, Chancellor Nahles stood up and gave a quick shake of her hand to Stefanus before returning to her seat, not even bothering to say anything other than a simple "Greetings".

Last edited:

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
The Government of Èire would apologize for its tardiness with regards to the meeting and would announce its decision to abstain from attendance wishing all active participants good luck.

RedHood02

Feb 24, 2019
Standing up from his chair, Selesnyov approached Van der Laar anf shook his hand.
"The Chairman says he's pleased of being made your acquatiance," he then turned towards the Kaiser as the Chairman and the Congressman shook hands with Van der Laar. "His Majesty, the congressman says that he apologizes for not stating his name. He's called John Rodriguez."

@NagandEmerald @Dutchy

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II