STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Message to Brazil

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023

196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Ministère de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères

From: Sophie Dubois, Ministre de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères, France
To: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Brazil (-_Free Pizza_-)
Classification: Confidential

Subject: Establishing Relations

Your Excellency,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on the establishment of your new administration and your ascension to your office.

As neighbours on the South American continent, historical partners, and countries that share both a religion and linguistic roots, the Empire of France is strongly interested in positive relations with Brazil and I hope that feeling is mutual. To discuss the establishment of diplomatic relations and ideally the creation of some sort of agreement between our governments I would like to hereby extend a formal invitation to your Head of State to meet with the Empress in Paris. Here we would like to discuss possibilities in the areas of economics, culture, education, security and perhaps most interestingly considering your potential as a global power, access to French military technology.

I look forward to what the future may bring in our bilateral relations.

Sincerely,
Sophie Dubois,
Ministre de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères,

Apr 4, 2024

1200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Brazil.svg.png

Federative Republic of Brazil

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brazil

From: Celso Amorim, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Brazil
To: Sophie Dubois, Ministre de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères < Alexander >
Security Classification: Confidential

Subject: Establishing Relations

Dear Minister Dubois,

It is a great pleasure to receive your interest in having positive relations with the Federative Republic of Brazil, In relation to recent conflict Involving France and Canada, I would like to send you my best wishes to you and people of France and hopefully we can see an end to this conflict sooner rather than later.​
With Regards to Franco-Brazilian Relations I would like to say on behalf of Federative Republic of Brazil and President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, we would be honoured to accept your Invitation to meet and discuss International relations with the Empress in Paris, I look forward to a new beginning between The Federative Republic of Brazil and The Empire of France and whatever may come alongside it.​

Sincerely,
Celso Amorim,
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Brazil

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II