STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Message to Iraq

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023

196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Ministère de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères

From: Sophie Dubois, Ministre de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères, France
To: Dabir Hana, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Iraq (Nathan)
CC: Nabila Beracha Michaud, Ministre délégué au Moyen-Orient, Ministère de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères, France
Classification: Confidential

Subject: Condolences and Establishing Relations

Your Excellency,

First of all, please allow me to extend my personel condolences to your government and the people of Iraq, as well as those same condolences from Her Imperial Majesty and the people of France, for the lives lost in the cowardly terrorist attacks that struck your young Republic. The pain of terrorism is one my people are only all too familiar with and it is a bane to humanity at large.

In recognition of Iraq as an essential part of the Middle East and the ramifications of any instability in your country on not just the region in which we have a historical interest but also the surrounding regions, the Empire of France is highly invested in the success of the Republic of Iraq to withstand the forces seeking to destroy you from within. On behalf of my Empress I would like to establish formal relations between our two states as well as proposing a meeting between a member of your government and my Minister Delegate to the Middle East so that the future of Franco-Iraqi relations may be discussed and especially what we can do to support the Iraqi government and people in defending itself from the tyranny of past tyrants. Minister Michaud would be both willing to travel to Iraq or meet with your delegation at the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs in Paris.

Sincerely,
Sophie Dubois,
Ministre de l'Europe et des Affaires étrangères,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II