STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[IRQ]: The Return

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Return
6 years after the coalition invasion of Iraq, Prelude to Terror, a convoy of vehicles kicked up dirt on the road to Saddam's Radwaniyah Palace. The vehicles swept into the luxurious grounds of the palace, now restored and back to their former glory. In the backseat, a figure looks out the window of the vehicle as it grinds to a halt, his eyes obscured by sunglasses.

Outside, a gathering crowd have been brought in to watch the arrival, international press has been invited too to watch the surprise announcement. Tension builds as the crowd push closer to lay eyes on the mysterious arrival.

The car door opens as silence descends onto the courtyard of the palace. Some gasps can be heard as a foot steps out of the vehicle. Thick military boots clunk onto the floor followed by camouflaged trousers. The rest of the body comes into view, a man dressed in military dress with a beret and moustache. Thick aviator glasses obscure the view of the man's face as hushed whispers transverse the still Iraq breeze.

"Is it him?"

"It can't be"

The man steps towards the palace as military officers rush a podium to the front of the crowd. The man walks with a cane, it's metallic clunk demanding the attention of the crowd. He arrives to the podium as he removes his sunglasses. A cheer fills the air

"My People! The west tried to destroy our motherland and to dispose of my rule! A Iraq puppet state has been set up ruled by the scum that are the British and American! I call upon the army to rise up and arrest the parliament and current Prime Minister. I will sign their arrest warrants in front of you all as the one true President of Iraq! My friends, I come to you with an offer of greatness after the killing and maiming done by the UK, and it's lapdogs! We will avenge our dead! Death will find it's vengeance!"

Saddam would sit down at a table, signing the individual arrests warrants of the Iraqi Government members. Senior members of the army and the police join him on the stage. The crowd would rise from the silence, chanting to Saddam "Saddam! Saddam!" and "allahu akbar"

A second official order would be signed, the Republican guard will be re-established.

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
With the return of Saddam now becoming apparent to the Iraqi Government. A Swift response was brought about. A call from the President to each of the current Iraqi Army Brigade Commanders was put out. Each brigadier was quick to give their support to the Iraq Government, not saddam.

Saddams family and sons in the meantime were making their own calls. Commanders of the previous Republican Guard and Fedayeen Saddam were quick to bring themselves and their ex soldiers into the fold of the dictator. Thousands of fighters pledged themselves to Saddam.

The two sides were now forming up to face each other. It quickly became apparent to Saddam that he had mistaken the level of support he had from the main Iraqi Army, with this in mind Saddam and his men quickly fled to his home town of Tikrit. As his thousands of fighters filed in from across Iraq, reopening hidden ammo caches and weaponry from the previous wars.

Iraq was now a tinderbox, ready for a spark to unleash a flaming inferno across the country.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerniceOnefe