STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korea | Phone Call Sweden

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Foreign Minister Baek boarded the Airbus A-330 at Incheon Airport. Her staff waiting at the mouth of the walkway as they boarded with her, updating her on the Jeju Summit, ASEAN Summit, and other relevant matters. As the Minister got into the private cabin, while the rest of the delegation of economic, trade, foreign affairs, and development officials boarded the aircraft, the Minister and her team prepared in private. Her Chief Secretary would have a call readied with a line running to Stockholm on their encrypted services. The plane would begin to talk off as they headed to Hanoi for the ASEAN Summit, meanwhile, the Minister opened her laptop as she responded to emails from the US Secretary of State and recorded her meeting with the Vietnamese Vice President.

When the time was ready, the Chief Secretary would pick up the phone line and have the call ringing to Stockholm as she waited for an answer from the Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Sweden. As the Minister waited, she read up on local news in Vietnam as well as a bar she hoped to visit in the evening after the summit. She shared those pictures with her press officer as the two looked over it and planned for drinks later. Once the phone was picked up by the Swedish Secretary, the Minister would have the phone handed to her as she would put down her phone and place it inside her handbag.

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
The call would initially be answered by the Department of Foreign Affairs switchboard who, on asking a number of relatively vague questions, would check the necessary security requirements, encrypt the line and transfer the call directly to the office of the Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Margot Wallström. A brief introduction would be made for her so she would at least know who she was speaking to before the call was properly connected and both parties could hear one another.

"Hello-... good afternoon, Secretary Wallström speaking, how do you do?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Good morning Secretary Wallström, I am doing well, thank you. I hope you are doing well today. President Kim has instructed me to contact you to outline Korea's rejection of war as being the only means to address international disputes and that we do not support the actions of the Apartheid Regime. President Kim extends Korea's diplomatic capacity as needed to assist Sweden during these times. Although we do not have any diplomatic relations with the Apartheid Regime, we offer our services in addressing the current situation."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I am very glad to hear it, I am doing great thank you...- although I have become somewhat swamped with work recently. Minister please ensure that my words of appreciation reach President Kim and the rest of his administration for your support through this troubling time. I have to say I am personally saddened that we has just reached an outcome after the tragic loss of life suffered by the warship HSwMS Sno with the Global Assembly Resolution on Antarctica; we worked painstakingly to ensure there were no loopholes, no gaps and to make the resolution and fair as physically possible to prevent this kind or reignition occurring. Clearly to no avail.

I have been overwhelmed with the support we have received from the international community and the South African targeting of Swedish overseas territory of very much only part one of the journey. We want to avoid physical conflict at all costs but we will not be bullied into seeing further losses to the Sub-Antarctic or Antarctic region as a result of desperation or greed."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I am glad to hear the international community has managed to muster itself to at least say something in this incident. I hope in the future we will continue to see this...verbal support for the maintenance of peace and stability. Should the situation develop, I hope that you will be able to keep us informed through your embassy, so that any aid that Korea can render with regards to reducing the threat of violence, can be dispatched. Thank you for the time Secretary Wallström. Please extend President Kim's regards to the Prime Minister."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I too am pleased to say that differences aside the majority of the international community does actually seek peace and those actively working to disrupt it will be halted. We will of course keep you updated on any developing threat and please return my respect to President Kim, I really appreciate your call. I will pass the message to the Prime Minister as soon as he manages to escape his National Security briefing!"

The secretary chuckles briefly before exchanging goodbye's and hanging up the call should the Korean counterpart have nothing further to say.

Jay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II