STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

KOS | Outreach to Argentina

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
TOP SECRET | ENCRYPTED

Addressed to the Argentinian Government
Cc: Bank of Argentina, Atlantic Solutions

Greetings,

Thanks for taking the time to personally review this message. I wanted to reach out directly to your nation in order to personally see what relationship could be established between your own country and or own. Business deals aside, we do wish to establish bilateral ties with your nation. We see Argentina as a fresh breath of air, in regards to the multitude of countries offering their 'assistance' to rising nations like our own.

With that in mind, my king is particularly interested in financing a loan through the Bank of Argentina along with inquiring about the other services offered by your country. As a young kingdom in the southeast pacific, we were elated to see that financial consultation was being offered as a service. Aside from long-term economic growth plans, we would also be interested in any consultation that could be provided towards our goal of a rapid expansion of our armed forces, with power-projection capability in mind. We are also interested in near future infrastructure projects as well, although the former subjects are deemed more important than the latter.

Thank you for your time,
Grace Fu
Secretary of Trade & Economics
WzFuYGY.png

@Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted

Message to: Grace Fu, Secretary of Trade & Economics
Message from: Daniel Osvaldo, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade of the Argentine Republic

The present message has been encrypted and encoded with the Advanced Internal Communications System. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

Secretary Wu,
It is a pleasure hearing from your Government again. For course the furthening of the bilateral relationship between Argentina and Singapore falls within our South-South agenda and we would be delighted to increase it in reach and intensity.

On behalf of my Government I can affirmatively respond that we are interseted in collaborating with all the subjects you proposed in yoour ealier message, both through argentine companies and directly with our Government.

If it is of interest of your Government, we would like to extend a formal invitation for a high level singapore delegation to come to Buenos Aires in order to have personal talks on all the presented issues. If your Prime Minister decides to attend, we will of course arrange for him to be received by President Herrero.

Sincerely yours,

Daniel Osvaldo
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Argentine Republic

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
TOP SECRET | ENCRYPTED

Addressed to the Argentinian Government
Cc: Bank of Argentina, Atlantic Solutions

Thank you for the quick response, Minister!

In regards to a state visit, King Wei will be available to personally attend to the meeting, as he's currently assisting our Foreign Affairs department overseas in Europe. I relayed the details already and he's free to re-route to Argentina after we receive approval for his delegation to arrive.

Thank you for your time,
Grace Fu
Secretary of Trade & Economics
WzFuYGY.png

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted

Message to: Grace Fu, Secretary of Trade & Economics
Message from: Daniel Osvaldo, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade of the Argentine Republic

The present message has been encrypted and encoded with the Advanced Internal Communications System. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

Minister Fu,
Excellent! We will be preparing everything for his Excellency's arrival. President Herrero and and selection of Ministers and Business men will be preparing the agenda.

Sincerely yours,

Daniel Osvaldo
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Argentine Republic

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
After receiving word from Secretary Fu confirming the visit had been approved, Vincent would make the overnight trip across the Atlantic in order to arrive in Argentina by the morning. His private jet arrived at Ezeiza Airport shortly before ten in the morning, and he was accompanied with a small entourage of advisors and plainclothes guards. Secretary Fu would make sure to relay the King's arrival to Argentina's Ministry of Foreign Affairs hours before his arrival, and would also relay Vincent's intent on keeping the visit discreet to the public. With that in mind, he and his entourage would wait for pickup in one of the smaller hangars.

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The singapore delegation would be picked up at the airport and discretly be brough to Buenos Aires.

A meeting room had been prepared at one of the upper floors of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. From the argentine side, the Deputy Minsiter of Foreign Affairs would be leading the group. He would be accompanied by representatives from the Argentine Central Bank, Atlantic Solutions and one of the Managers of ArgenDef.

"Thank you very much for accepting our invitation. Be put high value on this bilateral relationship."

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"It's my pleasure to come here, Minister I'm glad to hear that your government is placing as high of a value upon future relations as we are. It's my goal, after all, to craft a working relationship for future benefit to both of our nations, in whatever form of cooperation that may take. But for a start, I would not mind beginning this relationship by touching on the three subjects Secretary Fu brought up." Vincent turned his attention towards the Central Bank rep. "Perhaps we can begin on the subject of finance, then? Securing financial backing from a dominant power such as Argentina will prove beneficial for both of our nations, I believe."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine Central Bank representative would take some documetns he had in front of him and quickly review them:

"Indeed the Central Bank of Argentina is more than willing to financially support the State of Singapore through the extension of a loan. How much where you thinking?

I must thougb advise that we are having some few days delay, mostly due to the default of one of our clients. We are in the process of recovering those funds. if you don't mind waiting those few days, we can surely struck a deal.

In addition, if the international financial regulations proposal passes, we will be able to rduce the current interest rates.
"

@Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"I was thinking somewhere along the line of twelve billion, although ten billion would suffice for what I believe is the way for my country to move forwards."

Vincent would smile, and would review any documentation that his counterparts would hand him if they chose to do so.

"As for the delay, there is definitely no rush. our economy is stable, for the time, and rest assure that maintaining a surplus is the overall goal despite the short-term need for spending. I fully intend to invest heavily into our own economy, as much as I've planned for the military."

"Also in regard to the financial regulations being proposed, I can confirm that the resolution has my country's backing."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for that support, we appreciate it.

You mentioned investing in your military as well, let me say that should you be itnerested in any of the ArgenDef products, we are in condition to offer you discount rates and preferential delivery times.
"

@Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"In truth, I haven't had the opportunity to check through your government's catalogue yet." Vincent woud smle as he called for one of his staff to hand him a handful of documents, which were then given to the Argentinians.

LDI Catalog

"Call me prepared, but as the CEO of LDI it's my job to be in any situation there is. I was hoping to give you an opportunity to look through my conglomerate's catalog as well. LDI offers high-quality weapon systems with no VAT attached and typically a generous discount. That said, I will most definitely be bringing business back into the Argentinian economy through the purchase of military equipment. My only request is for your government to potentially consider investing into our economy in this manner as well."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"There are actually some interesting things your nation can oofer to Argentina through LDI. As soon as things slow down in the international scene, I promise we will look into it seriously.

Speaking of that, does Singapore currently has a specific position on the issue surrounding Brazil?"

@Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"I'm glad to hear that. Rest assured, we'd consider any orders from Argentina or any of your affiliated organizations to be priority. Expect at least a ten percent discount minimum for any sales made."

"In regards to the issue surrounding Brazil...we're hoping the situation calms down eventually. France is an ally of our nation, and any aggression towards them could potentially force our hand in the matter...well, if the French requested it, that is. For now, I've no desire to antagonize Brazil. Their leadership seems a bit temperamental, i'll admit, but I do hope to do business in the future with them."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We are trying to make the world understand that there is no issue between Brazil and France, and actually the more conflictive sides are Italy and germany who weren't even involved in first place. They seem to be pushing for a war. We get evidence from this on Italy's recent tender for intercontinental ballistic missile. We urge you to help us get those nations in reason.

Brazil has a very direct diplomacy, it is undeniable, but his Government is being baited and pushed by the actions from Italy and Germany."

@Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"We don't appreciate the rattling of sabers currently coming out of Europe, although I'm glad the French are staying out of it. I have a feeling the other aforementioned countries will most likely want to provoke the Brazilian president, his demeanor in consideration. But I doubt they have the willpower to sustain a war effort across the Atlantic ocean. In the case of an uncalled for attack on Brazil's sovereignty, they have the support of my government. Privately, that is for now."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you. We still have hope that the germans will enter into reason and the italians lay down their belligerant attitude. The last thing we need is a far reaching war due to some assault on an embassy.

But lets get back to a more positive agenda. Is your nation interested in establishing new trade routes to Argentina? We would like to incorporate the singapore market to our export destinations. At the same time, we would like to know if Singapore has any exports, beyond of course your famous banking services.

Also, we have begun the process of recovering the assets from our former defaulted client. We hope to ahve it sorted as soon as possible to proceed with your loan."

@Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"We're quite open to the idea of trade with your country. Currently our merchant fleet isn't established, so any trade conducted would unfortunately need Argentinean vessels to do so. As for what we can trade.." An aide would provide the Argentinean delegation with a list of the country's top imports.

1. Rubbers
2. Plastics
3. Crude Oil
4. Natural Gas
5. Tobacco

"There are plans to expand our financial sector's capacity to do business as well, once we have secured the necessary funds. We are hoping to enact several infastructure projects of that scale, with the consulting of your government's services."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We recommend talking with the Dutch, they have a very broad and good quality catalogue in what commercial vessels refers, we bought many from them."

After checking the list, the argentine would comment:

"We are veyr interested in rubbers and plastics. In exchange, we can offer SIngapore Lithium, Grain, Meat, Vehicles and Fossil Fuels."

Finally, the representative from Atlantic Solutions would talk and intrduce his company and services:

"If you want, we can try look into general ideas of what you are planning, in order to gain time while we wait for the funds to be secured."

@Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"Thank you for the suggestion, I'll inform my staff back in Singapore to make the necessary arrangements. In return for exporting rubbers and plastic we are interested in fossil fuels and vehicles. Once our merchant fleet is set up, i'll have our trade department confirm the route."

"As for the infrastructure projects, there are a few we had in mind. First and foremost would be the establishment of a new headquarters for my government's technology department. We've made breakthroughs in the land and sea sectors, and we hope to continue them into the next generation. It is also a top priority of mine to develop an indigenous fighter for my nation. While we do have the license to domestically produce the Dassault Rafale series of planes, mass production of that series of planes is a bit financially out of the question."

Vincent spoke with enthusiasm as he spoke on his numerous goals for his little kingdom. "Ideally we would like to aim for an indigenous fighter with S/VTOL capabilities, somewhat similar to the Harrier series in terms of capabilities."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Argentina has developed its own light multirole fighter, similar to an F-16 in performance, but with upgraded capabilities and weaponry. Its called the AAI Zonda, and comes in multirole fighter and trainer configuration.

ArgenDef would be more than willing to cooperate with your own R&D Agency to design and produce an indigenous singaporean fighter aircraft, using our own experience in the matter.

As for the S/VTOL, the ideal would be to have a Harrier ourselves to study it and work on it as a point of departure. Do you have a commercial relation with the UK as to obtain a unit?

As for the Rafales, does Singapore has the authorization to export ti? We would be very interested in have 2 units here to study it better.
"

The quite meeting room in the argentina Ministry of Foreign Affairs would be in silence and with no outisde interference while the argentineans and singaporeans talked.

@Jace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II