STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland]Communications with Canada

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Alice Page; Secretary of Foreign Affairs, European Affairs JamieA
Subject: Diplomatic Relations
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted Secret by POSP
Secretary Alice Page,
First I would like to congratulate your administration on their win in the recent election and the ending of the hostilities between France and Canada. We were certainly shocked here in the Foreign Affairs office when we heard about the open hostilities between your two nations but are certainly gladdened to hear of the conflict end with minimal civilian casualties.

First my office would like to officially open diplomatic relations between our two nations by establishing embassies in our respective nations as well as assigning ambassadors and diplomatic staff. We have already chosen Sylwia Matras as our chosen ambassador to your nation, having been the Ambassador there for last few administrations. Hopefully she will be able to serve both of our governments as faithfully as she had done previously.

We are also interested in making some defensive purchases to assist in modernizing Poland's air force to the 21st century. I have been given a short list of aircraft that Poland would like to purchase from the Canadian government if you wish your defense sales team to look over before we discuss this.

We are also interested in establishing an educational exchange program between our two nations for higher-education level applicants.
Sincerely,

Asia Dudek
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Poland

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Security Classification: Private and Secure
To: Asia Dudek <Asia.Dude@kmsz.gov.pl> | ManBear
Cc: Benjamin Charlton <Benjamin.Charlton@forces.gc.ca>, Billy Bradley <Billy.Bradley@international.gc.ca>
Subject: Establishment of Diplomatic Relations
Attachments: Education Exchange Programme
Dear Minister Dudek,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. Thank you for the kind words regarding the administation, I shall pass these on. However the tough times with France have only just begun as we begin rebuilding and finalizing the investigation into the bombings and the French backed terrorist organisation.

I can confirm that Canada would be more than willing to exchange diplomatic missions with the Kingdom of Poland, and I do believe this a sign to start a strong friendship with our two grand nations. We welcome Ambassador Sylwia Matras and do hope for a strong friendship and believe she will do a fine job.

I have cc'd our Secretary for Defence Acquisitions for any military purchases that you may require as he will be best suited for such topics. Feel free to reach out to him with any questions that you may have now or in the near future!

We'd happily accept an educational exchange programme once it has been looked at in finer detail, do you have one to hand to attach so I can look over and get approval from the powers above? I have also attached one for you to review.

Regards,
Alice Page
Secretary for European Affairs

© Canada​

Last edited:

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Alice Page; Secretary for European Affairs JamieA
CC: Alfons Dowak; Sylwia Matras
Secretary Page,
Thank you for such a rapid response. While Poland is seeking to maintain tight relations with those nations located on the European continent, we will not tolerate the backing of terrorists against any civilians or government. If there is anything the Polish government can do to assist in these investigations, let my office know.

I have CC'd the head of our Defense Acquisitions division of our Ministry of National Defense to inquire to your Secretary for Defense Acquisitions. Let us pray that the two of them can come to a deal that will bring our two nations even closer together. I have also CC'd Sylwia Matras to the email chain as well so that she can be up to date on the current communications between our nations.

As for the educational exchange program, I have attached a blank copy for your government to look over to decide on whether or not it is an interesting prospect for your nation to join in on. Currently, we have the understanding with several other nations including Egypt, Turkey, and Thailand. Prior members of the agreement would include the Republic of Korea as well as Ukraine.
Sincerely,

Asia Dudek
Kingdom of Poland

To: Benjamin Charlton; Secretary for Defense Acquisitions
Subject: Defense Acquisition
CC: Sylwia Matras
Security: Secured and Encrypted Top Secret by POSP
Secretary Charlton,
I would first like to thank you for the time for reviewing this communication. Canada has become known as quality producers of quality military equipment and with the Polish 21st Century Modernization program, we have decided to reach out to your government as a testbed for certain defense acquisitions. I have detailed a list below of possible items we are interested in purchasing:

4x CC-144 Challenger
5x CC-150 Polaris
5x CC-150T
Sincerely,

Alfons Dowak
Polish Defense Acquisitions
Kingdom of Poland

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Cc: Billy Bradley <Billy.Bradley@international.gc.ca>
Dear Minister Dudek,

Thank you for the timely response with regarding to the Educational Exchange Programme. We have attached a programme which is better suited for us, please do take a look at get back to me with any further questions that you may have.

Regards,
Alice Page

To: Alfons Dowak <Alfons.Dowak@gov.pl> | ManBear
Cc:
Subject: Defence Procurement
Attachments: Sales Quote #0001
Dear Mr Dowak,

Thank you for reaching out to the Canadian Armed Forces, Office for Defence Acquisitions. After some strong discussion within the office with my colleagues and those within the Ministry of National Defence, we have come up with a suitable yet competitive quote which is attached for you to view.

Any further questions please feel free to reach out.

Regards,
Benjamin Charlton
Secretary for Defence Acquisitions

© Canada​

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Alice Page; Secretary of European Affairs JamieA
Subject: Re: Establishment of Diplomatic Relations
CC: Billy Bradley; Sylwia Matras
Secretary Page,
Thank you for the rapid response and for providing a copy of the agreement that would benefit the Canadian citizens better. My government, however, has some questions regarding some of the provisions within the agreement provided by you.

In regards to ARTICLE V: FINANCIAL PROVISIONS, we must ask for clarification in regards to the stipulation of accommodations and participants requiring to pay for them. While we understand requiring participants to provide their own transportation to and from the school, we must clarify that accommodations within Universities within Poland are covered by the University and not the student. Unless, the accommodations indicated are located outside of the housing offered by the University.

In regards to ARTICLE IX: LIABILITY; we would like to add a stipulation that should public healthcare be offered, the students would be enrolled in it during their tenure within the host nation. This is to ensure that participants do not incur more debt that necessary during their tenure within host nation. Poland is capable of offering this service to students enrolled in our Universities with no extra charge to the participants.

Other than the two mentioned issues with the wording, Poland is eager to sign once the issues have been clarified.
Sincerely,

Asia Dudek
Kingdom of Poland

To: Benjamin Charlton; Secretary for Defense Acquisitions
Subject: Re: Defense Procurement
CC: Sylwia Matras
Security: Secured and Encrypted Top Secret by POSP
Secretary Charlton,

Thank you for the rapid response in regards to our interest in the aforementioned products. The sales quote looks agreeable with my office as well as the Council of Ministers and we are eager to begin such a lucrative deal with your government. Attached below is a receipt of the encrypted wire transfer to your government for the sale of equipment. We are eager to receive the goods once they have been completed.
Regards,

Alfons Dowak
Kingdom of Poland

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Dear Minister Dudek,

Thank you for the quick response, I can confirm that the accommodation is paid for by the university however if they do so wish want to live outside of campus then they must be able to afford it themselves as this isn't covered. We have also amended Article IX, I do hope this is to your liking.

Regards,
Alice Page

Cc:
Dear Mr Dowak,

Thank you for the quick resposne, these have now been sent to enter production and should be with your nation shortly. Thank you for your custom and I do hope we can help in the near future!

Regards,
Benjamin Charlton

© Canada​

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Cc:
Dear Mr Dowak,

While I have you within my email grasp, the Royal Canadian Air Force is looking for a suitable Airborne Early Warning & Control Aircraft, and we've noticed that the Polish Air Force operates the Saab 340 AEW&C, we are hoping the Polish Administration is willing to sell us six [6] units? IF so can we get a quote raised for the sale of these?

Regards,
Benjamin Charlton

© Canada​

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Alice Page; Secretary for European Affairs
CC: Billy Bradley; Sylwia Matras
Secretary Page,

I apologize for the late reply. I put your document forward to the Council of Ministers and His Majesty, the King of Poland. They approved it's submission into the Sejm and the Senat. After a late night voting process, the Treaty was ratified 80-19 in the Senat and 350-107 in the Sejm. I would like to thank you and your government's hard work in preparing this document for the betterment of our citizens and bringing our world closer together.
Regards,

Asia Dudek
Kingdom of Poland

To: Benjamin Charlton; Secretary for Defense Acquisitions JamieA
Subject: Defense Procurement
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted TOP SECRET by POSP
Secretary Charlton,

Thank you for reaching out to Polish Defense Acquisitions in regards to Canada's need for a new AEW&C aircraft. In an effort to bring our two nations closer together in friendship, bridging Europe and the America's under a common goal, Poland is willing to forgo the current rule in place that prevents key equipment currently in service in the Royal Armed Forces from being exported.

Six(6) Saab 340 AEW&C Aircraft priced at $140,000,000 with an additional 20% VAT applied to the aircraft will net a total of $168,000,000 per aircraft. That would bring the total to 1,008,000,000 for the entire order. Should you wish to wire the funds, Poland will begin production of the aircraft immediately.
Regards,

Alfons Dowak
Kingdom of Poland

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Dear Minister Dudek,

That is wonderful news that the document regarding the education exchange programme. We look forward to working with the Polish Administration in the near future. If you have anymore questions feel free to reach out to myself and I'll do the best I can do in answering them.

Regards,
Alice Page

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II