STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland] Official Communication to the Empire of France

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Thérèse of Orléans; Empress of France Alexander
Subject: Diplomatic Relations
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
Your Imperial Highness,

Under normal circumstances I would offer my congratulations for overcoming such obstacles and winning the civil war, as Poland itself was on the verge of on my rise to power. This, however, is not normal circumstances. Congratulations are certainly in order for your victory, however, we are concerned about the reasoning behind executing the former leaders of France for charges of high treason and doing so publicly with devices meant for museums and not the modern way of life. Regardless of my personal thoughts, we have no right to interfere with a foreign nation uninvited.

The secondary reason for writing this communication is to inform you of the multinational operation currently happening on the Island of New Caledonia, a, now, Imperial extra-territorial island in the Pacific. Those present had been asked to offer assistance to the people there and Poland had dispatched a small naval task force and a small detachment of combat troops to augment the Polish medical personnel present there. We are more than able to pass the reigns of the operation over to the Imperial government but we are hesitant to do so for we are unsure if the same issue will rise again with France's ability to shuttle personnel to the Island to continue to establish order. Poland is able to continue operations on the Island until France is able to do, effectively. Poland has always had a foreign policy in assisting in humanitarian missions and we are eager to continue to do so.

The tertiary reason would be to formalize relations between Imperial France and the Kingdom of Poland. We wish to open formal diplomatic channels with your relevant Foreign Affairs ministry as well as to establish talks in regards to opening trade routes and cultural exchanges between our two people. Poland currently offers a select few agreements for cultural exchanges, including a student exchange program for secondary and higher education students.

The quaternary reason would be ask France's stance on a few world events to get a proper understanding to see how our two nations can align better to further our relations:

What is France's stance on Israel's policy regarding Palestine?

What is France's stance on the Iraqi election and ousting of the previous regime?

What is France's public plans to counter the rise in terrorist attacks, both domestic and external threats, in the modern world?
Sincerely,
HRM King Stanislaus Grabowski
King of Poland
Święty Król Polski

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Château de Versailles

To: King Stanislaus Grabowski, King of Poland
Classification: Confidential

Subject: Re: Diplomatic Relations

Your Royal Majesty,

Thank you for reaching out.

Firstly, while it is indeed no business of a foreign state how any other state addresses its internal matters, I will gladly answer your questions. The self-proclaimed Republican Government ruled with no legitimacy. The people democratically voted to restore the monarchy under the House of Orléans. They refused to implement this democratic decision beginning the Civil War and inviting other factions, including rival royal families and independence-inclined regions, to stake their own claims for the throne. Their refusal to implement the people's decision led to the deaths of millions and on a personal note ended the lives of both my father and older sister while they engaged in multiple assassination attempts against my own life only days after I left my mother's womb. Their crimes, and the need to resolve the conflict once and for all, left only death. Especially as unlike the Bourbons, Bonapartes and other Republican and Independence factions they did not accept my generous terms to surrender and recognize my rule until I brought my forces into the inner streets of Paris. Anything but their execution would have inevitably led to future wars and would have been seen as a sign of weakness by those parties still inclined to revolt.

Second, we are aware of the operations concerning Nouvelle-Calédonie and are appreciative of the international community. Unfortunately the Civil War has decimated our air and naval capabilities, as such we are preparing on restoring our forces and regain the capability to deploy our forces more effectively and bring this last rebellious part of our Empire back under Imperial control. In the meantime, we do seek to restore the civilian government of the territory and have formed a selection committee to appoint a High Commissioner that has both the support of the local people and the connections with Versailles to guarantee effective governance in the long-term.

Third, the Empire of France is open to relations with the Kingdom of Poland, while at this level of talks it would indeed be better to be addressed by our Ministries of Foreign Affairs, as both Monarchical servants of God I hope we shall soon enough be able to meet in person.

Fourth, regarding the specific topics you mentioned:

On a personal level I would have liked to see Jerusalem under the guiding hand of the Church, I see the State of Israel as the second best option. And certainly preferrable over the other regional powers. As France, we fully support Israel and plan to provide direct military aid and a security agreement to guarantee their ability to unify Judea and establish permanent security for their own faith and our own pilgrims and clergy. To further guarantee the security of our Holy Sites we have also requested their consent to admit a force of French personnel to guard those sites.

We are keeping a close eye on Iraq and are cautiously watching how their new democracy develops. If there is any sign that the Ba'athists are returning to power or the position of the Kurds is endangered we would be inclined to intervene.

Our counter-terrorism policy is currently in development and right now exclusively focused domestically due to our recent history, in the longer term we would like to see some level of international cooperation on that topic but not as of yet.

Sincerely,
Impératrice Thérèse,
Impératrice des Français

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Thérèse of Orléans; Empress of France Alexander
Subject: Diplomatic Relations
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
Your Imperial Majesty,
I would like to offer my apologies if my words were received with any offense as that was not the intent. While we were aware of the civil strife within France, we were unaware of the internal matters that were the root cause of it. I wish to retract my earlier statement and wish to offer my heartfelt congratulations to you for your ascendance to the throne of the Empire and hope you do your best to continue in the tradition of following what the people wish, as I have done myself. Our power comes from god and the people, and both have chosen you to undertake this miraculous journey. While we are saddened at the loss of life during this conflict, we are in agreement that barring life imprisonment death could prevent such an event from occurring again. Or it could precipitate a relation from true-believers who wish to change the status-quo once again.

As for the devastation of the French naval and air capacity, we are aware that France does have its own impressive shipyards and ship designs, Poland would be willing to offer a stopgap to help the French government in establishing a standing military. We are in the process of modernizing our own naval forces and would not be against the idea of selling some existing Polish ships to the French Government or building new ones. Our Polish Defense Industry offers several choices for corvettes and similar craft. Until then, Poland is content with continuing its operations within New Caledonia until such a time as the French military and government is able to take control of said operation. At this time, Poland and the United Kingdom of split the island in half with Poland operating in the southern half and the British operating in the north. Both are being assisted by Thai forces after the seemingly misunderstanding they had earlier last year.

I will pass the information garnered from this communication to the Ambassador to France and the Foreign Minister so they can begin these discussions with your own relevant ministry. As for an in person meeting, I, myself, am not opposed to this and would do wonders for the people of the world to see that France and Poland stand together on certain foreign policies.

As for France's counter-terrorism policy, Poland would be amenable to offering aid and training to French forces so that they are able to protect your domestic interests and, eventually, foreign interests safe. This is something our Foreign Ministers and Ambassadors can discuss, however.
Sincerely,
HRM King Stanislaus Grabowski
King of Poland
Święty Król Polski

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
As the Polish response did not require a direct reply from the Empress the matter would be delegated to the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, there officials would contact their Polish counterparts to make suitable arrangements. To allow for quick and efficient communication the proposal would be made to hold a call using Voice over IP. The VOIP protocols would employ AES-256 encryption and on the French side originate from the secure Ministry network. As part of general protocols the office of the Minister was inspected daily for any surveillance equipment and as such they could all be comfortable that their conversations would remain secure. At the agreed upon date and time an outgoing call would be made by Sophie Dubois, Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs of the Empire of France to her counterpart in Warsaw.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The call would be transferred through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs switchboard over a secure and encrypted line until it reached the desk of an overworked Deputy Minister who had worked hard enough to get a small office. Every phone that was considered a landline was secured and encrypted by the Polish Office of State Protection and utilized the AES-256 encryption method.

"Bonjour. Thank you for calling the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Department of European Policy. This is Deputy Minister Michal Kowalski. Is this currently Sophie Dubois, Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs?"

Being connected through the switchboard to the Deputy Minister would require the Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs of the Empire of France to state her name for the record and her position to allow them to transfer her to the correct department.

Alexander

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Bonjour, Minster Dubois." The man on the other end of the line would speak as he typed into the keyboard, keeping a classified record of who was calling and when. "Thank you for calling, Minister Dubois. I will be transferring you over now, please hold."

Due to the nature of who was calling and what government they worked for, the call would immediately be transferred to and encrypted line within the office of Bogdan Borusewicz, Minister of Foreign Affairs, who had just returned form his Council of Ministers meeting with the King of Poland. The hold music would last only for two minutes at most until the line was picked up and an obviously middle-aged male voice would answer the phone on the Polish end.

"Bonjour, Minister Dubois. It is a pleasure to hear from you, especially during such trying times. How may I be of assistance to the Empire of France today?"

Alexander

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
"Dobry dzień Minister, thank you for your quick response. I am contacting you to followup on the message exchange between our respective monarchs, as two of the three remaining monarchs with actual power in Europe Her Imperial Majesty feels relations with Poland are extremely important. For one I have been asked to discuss a possible Royal visit from His Royal Majesty to Paris, second I am calling to discuss the possible establishment of closer cooperation between our two states, thirdly I am calling about something which is a contributor to the second topic. That would be the developments within our shared neighbour Germany, the conflict between Israel and Palestine, the aggressive actions by Turkey and most recently Thai actions concerning your nation and our close allies Israel. As you can hear, there are quite a lot of thinks we'd like to talk with you about" She spoke after being connected to the Foreign Minister.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"The first thing I would like to do is thank you for reaching out to us with these offers and an offer of open discourse between our two ruling monarchs. While I cannot say for certain that the King will assent to joining the royal talks within Paris, I can say I will certainly bring it up to him in person. I am do for another meeting with His Majesty within the next few hours so your Ministry should, hopefully, receive a reply within the next twenty-four hours from either me or his Majesty personnaly. It would better prepare me if there were a list of things his French counterpart wishes to bring up in conversation in regards to establishing closer cooperation between our two states. I will go ahead and offer up that his Majesty would most certainly bring up our student exchange program as well as some form of status of forces agreement to cement any burgeoning friendship between our two nations."

Alexander

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
Sophie nodded as she listened to her Polish counterpart. "A status of forces agreement was also on the list of topics we would like to bring up, we are also happy to discuss student exchange programs. Ideally, considering our shared position as powers of note in Europe, Roman Catholic nations, monarchies, and many other similarities we would like to discuss a wide range of topics including economic, cultural, intelligence and security cooperation. I have also been requested to inform you that France is ready to return New Caledonia to full civilian control and that the Empress is about to appoint a new High Commissioner which we would like to coincide with a return of policing duties to the local civilian authorities rather than military forces"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Minister Dubois, I am grateful to hear that you agree with Poland's stance towards France. With Poland and France's shared history as powers of note within Europe, a shared connection to the Vatican and Roman Catholicism, and many other things, I am sure we can certainly find ourselves agreeing on several topics of discussion. In regards to the New Caledonia issue, I am glad to hear that the situation is finally under control by the French Government. I was worried the people there would begin start speaking Polish and drinking vodka if the situation was not brought under control soon." He would offer a chuckle to insure the Empress of France realize what he said was in jest. "I will relay the message to the MND so that they can inform the forces there that the handover of security will be passed over to civilian authorities. With such news, we should probably set a date so that we can meet in person to begin these diplomatic talks. Something I am certainly eager to begin."

Alexander

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II