STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[RU]: Phone Call to Brazil

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified and Encrypted

"We can perhaps however look at selling Brazil the Su-33. It also fits without naval aviation, and is a good performing aircraft in it's own right.

Also, I think we can arrange for a deal with that equipment. As we are discussing a production license there must be some stipulation. There are two ways to handle it. How long would you like to produce it for? Or how many units would you like to produce?

As for Brazilian equipment, that entirely depends. What does Brazil have to offer?"

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

"
Ah, I believe the Su-33 will work just as well then, would it be allowed for us to have a license for it as well? and well, I can't give you a certain number of units, however, would a Two-year license be fair?

As for the equipment we can offer varies, the great majority are Ground Vehicles, such as the EE-9 Cascavel Armored Car, the EE-11 Urutu Armored Personnel Carrier and the Astros II Self Propelled Rocket Artillery. We also can offer our Inhauma Class Corvettes and our Niteroi Class Frigates.
"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified and Encrypted

"Doing it by year will be more expensive. However, we are willing to do it by year.

Also, do you have anything of a comparable role to the Antonov An-12?"

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

"
Well, what would the price be for the license of those vehicles?

And unfortunately, Brazil can't offer an aircraft of comparable role to that at the current moment.
"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified and Encrypted

"I am unfortunately not a expert when it comes to such matters. However, I can hash out the details with our experts to provide a honest price. It is best to give one, then a rushed and dishonest price.

As for other aircraft. Is the Tucano available? We coincidentally have a need for a light COIN aircraft. I don't believe we have anything that fits that bill. Though, is the Super Tucano ready for purchase?"

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

"
Very well, I await your response to the details of the price.

On the topic of the Super Tucano, unfortunately, we are still in the planning phase for the Super Tucano and hope to start developing it later this year. We can still offer the current Tucano at a discounted price, or if you're willing to wait, once the Super Tucano is ready for export, then we can offer it.
"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified and Encrypted

"We would like to order a test batch of the Tucano. Fifteen aircraft? Do you have the price on hand? If the aircraft does well, you can expect further purchases in the future."

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

"
We could sell those to you for a total of 15,000,000.00, each one being 1,000,000.00, Is that a good proposal to you..?"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified and Encrypted

"So, we have come to a decision in regards to the production license. 40% per unit produced. Essentially, you give us 40% the worth of the piece equipment produced. This is per unit. The production license lasts five years, and can be extended every five years. The cost for purchasing the production license is five hundred million. A fair price no?

But yes, the price you provided is a good one for us. We can send the funds at the end of this phone call."

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

"
I believe the cost is a fair price, however, is the 40% worth up for discussion? I believe we can negotiate a lowered percentage, I have two proposals if Russia becomes interested enough on the Tucano for a full license, we could provide one, and in return, we'd like for a reduction of the percentage to around..20 to 30%, if possible.

The second proposal is, we could pay a total of 700 Million instead, and lower the percentage to 20%.

What do you think?
"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified and Encrypted

"Well, 20% is only offered to allied nations. Currently we are in talks with Japan, and that is the case for them as well. In fact, we have been in talks for forming a multi region alliance. In which there would be a European and Asian component. Would Brazil be interested in such an alliance?" @JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

"
At the current moment, Brazil wishes to keep a foreign policy of Neutrality. We also believe that a Military Alliance would be inefficient due to the sheer distance between both of our Nations.

On the topic of the proposal, what about an increase to 30% instead of 20%? however, we'd end up paying an initial six hundred million price instead
"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified and Encrypted

"Hmm, very well the 30% with the initial upfront price can work. We understand Brazil's wish for neutral foreign policy and will respect it. Also, we would like to occasionally inspect the production lines from time to time. Would this be okay?"

@JakeDorent

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II