STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Dominican Republic | Correspondence

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <General Bautista de La Cruz, Transitional President of the Dominican Republic> Kcain
From: <Sarabun@gov.mail.go.th; Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>
Subject: Anticipation for the Democratization in the Dominican Republic
Security Type: NSST Protocol + Secure Encrypted Method

Transitional President,

I am writting this correspondence to convey the Republic of Thailand's earnest expectations regarding the rejuvenation of the Dominican Republic's democratic institutions. It is with optimism that we anticipate the cessation of the former president's prolonged tenure, which has been marked by a reign of tyranny over eighteen years. Nonetheless, as the leader of the transitional government, I must urge you to judiciously wield your authority in a manner that steers the Dominican Republic back to the path of democracy. The international community, along with Thailand, closely observes the conduct of your transitional administration, firmly believing in the sovereign right of the Dominican people to determine their nation's destiny.

As the Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand, I wish to express my earnest anticipation for the continued fortification of the Thai-Dominican bilateral relationship following the recent electoral proceedings in your country on April 1st, 2004. Adhering to the principle of non-interference, Thailand respects the sovereignty of the Dominican Republic during this period of transition. We will observe the developments within the Dominican Republic with cautious optimism and look forward to fostering a cordial and mutually beneficial relationship.

Please be assured of Thailand's support for the Dominican Republic in its endeavors to rebuild and advance towards a more democratic governance. Should there be any opportunity for collaboration or any matter on which you wish to engage directly, do not hesitate to reach out to me personally.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Kcain

GA Member
Mar 7, 2024

Official Diplomatic Correspondence; Encrypted and Classified; Not for the public domain

To: Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand, Thaksin Shinawatra Bossza007
From: Transitional President of the Dominican Republic, General Bautista de La Cruz

Dear Prime Minister Shinawatra,

It is a pleasure to receive your correspondence on behalf of the Thai peoples.

We understand that our recent political situation is a concern to your government. I can assure you it is our priority and full intention to hold fair and free democratic elections in April. The recent de-facto dictatorship we have been subjected to fuelled my hopes that the country will one day return to the people; so with that, I can concur that the future of our country should be in the hands of our peoples.
Our mission during this interim government is to construct an effective governmental infrastructure and civil service to enable the successor government to operate successfully immediately upon the succession into office.
In the spirit of fairness and transparency, I would like to invite representatives from your government to observe the upcoming election and ensure all principles of a free and fair election are upheld. I hope this can ease any concerns you may have regarding our political situation and emphasise our commitment to direct change for the better.

We greatly appreciate your offer for support in this political upheaval we are experiencing, and I will certainly consider it moving forward over the next couple of months.

Sincerely,

Bautista de La Cruz
Transitional President
Dominican Republic

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <General Bautista de La Cruz, Transitional President of the Dominican Republic> Kcain
Subject: RE: Anticipation for the Democratization in the Dominican Republic
Security Type: NSST Protocol + Secure Encrypted Method

Transitional President,

The Government acknowledges the receipt of your correspondence. Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is presently engaged in hosting a state visit from Poland. Therefore, Secretary of the Thai Government and former Prime Minister, Chuan Leekpai, will be in direct communication with your office.

Thailand extends its sincere appreciation and commendation for your transitional administration's dedication to honesty and commitment to democratic governance. We are gratified to note the Armed Forces of the Dominican Republic's recognition of the principle of sovereignty, vested in the will of its people. Thailand gratefully accepts your invitation for our representatives to observe and monitor the forthcoming Dominican general election. We will promptly provide your office with the travel plans and details of the Thai delegation to ensure the fairness and transparency of this historic Dominican election.

Sincerely,

Chuan Leekpai
Secretary of the Thai Government
Office of the Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Kcain

GA Member
Mar 7, 2024

Official Diplomatic Correspondence; Encrypted and Classified; Not for the public domain

To: Secretary of the Thai Government, Chuan Leekpai Bossza007
From: Transitional President of the Dominican Republic, General Bautista de La Cruz

Dear Secretary Leekpai,

I appreciated your government's understanding and openness to our political situation.

I am glad that you have accepted our invitation to observe the election and will await for your arrangements closer to the election. We are currently in the process of establishing a permanent Electoral Commission to oversee and enforce modern democratic standards. We expect the dialog between your observers and ourselves to be via the Electoral Commission regarding this matter moving forward.

We understand that our correspondence and relations set the tone of Thai-Dominican for the upcoming democratic government. Therefore, we look forward to establishing closer relations and working with your government.

Sincerely,

Bautista de La Cruz
Transitional President
Dominican Republic

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

Subject: Thailand's Election Committee to Observe the 2004 Dominican General Election
Security Type: NSST 1.0 Architecture

Transitional President,

The Government of the Republic of Thailand is pleased to announce our participation as observers in the 2004 Dominican General Election to the Transitional Government of the Dominican Republic. We are delighted to inform your government that the Office of the Election Committee of Thailand will be contributing 930 public servants experienced in international laws and democratic election procedures to our observation efforts. Thailand has a strong track record in observing successful elections across the globe, as evidenced by our recent participation in the French general election. We assure the Dominican Government of our commitment to ensuring transparency and integrity in the electoral process.

Thailand is committed to providing comprehensive logistical support for our observers in the Dominican Republic, both during their stay and travel. Through collaboration with Thai Airways, we have secured three Airbus A340-500 aircraft to transport all 930 Thai participants on the international flight from Bangkok to Paris and subsequently to Santo Domingo. The estimated arrival time is eight o'clock in the morning on the second of April 2004. We would appreciate it if the Dominican Government could offer additional training for the Thai observers regarding the nuances of the Dominican election process. By working together, we aim to ensure the democratic integrity of this election.

The Thai Government extends its gratitude to the Dominican Transitional Government for extending an invitation to observe the long-awaited general election in the Dominican Republic. We firmly believe in the empowerment of the people, as demonstrated in Thailand, and we are pleased to learn that your government shares our vision for a just, free, and democratic world.

Sincerely,

Chuan Leekpai
Secretary of the Thai Government
Office of the Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member