STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Ethiopia | Bilateral Relationship

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Abiy Ahmed, Prime Minister of Ethiopia> Naio90
From: <Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>
Subject: Bilateral Relationship between Thailand and Ethiopia
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Prime Minister,

I hope your commitment to the infrastructure development of Ethiopia has returned an extensive yield. I commend you on such an endeavor.

I want to express my sincere desire to improve the bilateral tie between Thailand and Ethiopia. Our country, from what I have seen, shares the same goal and commitment to the betterment of our people.

I wish to offer an official visit from Thailand to Ethiopia, leading the entourage by Deputy Prime Minister, Pongpol Adireksarn. He has received a full endorsement for such a visit.

Other than that, I wish to have permission for our HTMS Charki Narubet to dock at the Ethiopian port as a sign of respect and friendship from our nation during the visit. She will be happy if she knows there is a port for her to look out for our Deputy in the friendly water. She is still young, so I hope your nation will be kind to her.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Best Regard,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

240px-Emblem_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራላዊ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ሪፐብሊክ

Message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade

Prime Minister,
We thank you for your kind words and rise to you our most sincere admiration to the level of international and geopolitical influence your nation has amassed during these last few years.

The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia would be honored to receive an official thai delegation for a state visit. We look forward to further strenghten thai-ethiopian relations and bilateral exchange.

We would however like to arrange and coordinate thie meeting in the near future, once the situation in South East Asia is resolved. We must ask this due to our policy of neutrality and to avoid giving the impression of taking any side. Ethiopia neither condemns nor supports any action and/or decision.

If this is agreeable to you, we look forward to receiving your delegation as soon as possible.

Respectfully,

Demeke Mekonnen

Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Addis Ababa

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Demeke Mekonnen, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia> Naio90
From: <Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>
Subject: RE: Bilateral Relationship between Thailand and Ethiopia
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister Mekonnen,

I deeply appreciate your recognition of our nation's accomplishments and we want to reassure the Ethiopian Government that Thailand respects the sovereignty of your nation and its inherent rights to determine its foreign policy.

I am more than happy to arrange an official visit by Deputy Prime Minister, Pongpol Adireksarn. He will receive the Thai Government and my full endorsement during his visit to your nation. This means that he holds a legitimate authority to make any decision without my authorization. He would be accompanied by 12 delegated and 6 security guards. I would love to receive a copy of the diplomatic procedure and abiding laws regarding our visit to Ethiopia. At the moment, the situation in Southeast Asia has been drastically de-escalated, and I hope that the recent news can assure you of our good intentions.

Thailand, and in extended myself, fully recognize and respect the neutrality of Ethiopia and its freedom to choose its country path, under the will of its people. This has raised a concern regarding the docking of the HTMS Prasat Thong Narubet. Her presence could be interpreted as the Ethiopian alignment toward Thailand, which is something that we don't want to undermine your sovereignty and non-interference. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Lastly, I thank you for your openness in hosting our delegates for an official visit to Ethiopia. If everything is acceptable, we will begin right away.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Last edited:

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II