STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Italy | Bilateral Relationship

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Isabella Rossi,, Prime Minister of the Kingdom ofItaly> Isa
From: <Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>
Subject: Bilateral Relationship
Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Prime Minister,

I hope that the Italian nation has returned to its normalcy after the fortunate successful counter-revolution. Please accept my welcome and goodwill to Italian people on their country re-entering the International stage.

I am writing to you today to express my strongest desire for the establishment of a bilateral tie between the Republic of Thailand and the Kingdom of Italy. I have heard many good deeds about you on how dedicated you are to good governance and welfare. We believe that it is a perfect opportunity for our country to learn and grow together. Thailand's Welfare State is the most extensive in the world and we have an egalitarian society under the principle of participatory democracy. You could learn many things about our country by finding the Encyclopedia of Thailand on the Internet.

First, I want to reopen the Republic Thai Embassy in Rome, which will be led by Ambassador, Mr. Chirdchu Raktabutr. Second, I want to propose an official state visit from Thailand to Italy. This visit would be led by our Deputy Prime Minister, Det Boon-Long.

If everything is agreeable, I would like to have a copy of the diplomatic and security protocol, including the schedule. I have an optimistic outlook for the bilateral relationship between our nation and I hope the feeling is mutual.

Please let me know if there is any concern.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Isa

GA Member
Nov 13, 2023
While Thailand had not been the immediate first nation that sprung to mind when it came to a diplomatic outreach, it was a power of note in the East and increasingly becoming one globally. With Thai involvement both within Europe and the Middle East, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs considered it a good friend to have in the Italian corner.

Using the same channel and security a reply would be sent.

Your Excellency,

Thank you for your kind words, while much remains to be done Italy is in a much better position than it was even a month ago. We look forward on continuing the work to serve our people and finally establish a stable, long-lasting, and most importantly fair government in Europe's boot.

You are more than welcome to reopen your embassy. You will find it exactly as you left it and ready for your return. His Royal Majesty will in the upcoming weeks replace some ambassadors appointed by previous administrations but the current staff of our own embassy will likely mostly remain the same. We gladly invite the Deputy Prime Minister to visit with myself in Rome, depending on how the meeting can be worked in we may even be able to arrange a meet and greet with His Royal Majesty.

Sincerely,
Isabella Rossi, Prime Minister

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport
1200 (CET)
Fiumicino, Italy

Deputy Prime Minister Det Boon-Long carried an air of easygoing charm, his heart light in all affairs. Averse to the sight of sadness, he often found himself the last to depart. His recent journey from Taipei had been an enlightening foray into the nuances of geopolitics. As he prepared for his maiden voyage to Europe, his intent was clear: to kindle the same joy among his team as on their last journey together. Not least in his thoughts was his steadfast assistant, Ms. Cindy, a constant presence since the dawn of his political odyssey, supporting him when others did not.

Cindy, though inherently logical, had seamlessly adapted to the playful banter of the team. Her stern admonitions to Det belied a decade-long camaraderie, transforming employer-employee boundaries into a friendship, a confidantship. It was she, after all, who had boldly suggested his appointment as Deputy Prime Minister.

"No, Cindy! I swear, my preparations for this journey took a whole month! You do know I'm dedicated, right?" Det's retort danced through the cabin of the Republic Thai Air Force's chartered airplane, a familiar defensive note in response to his assistant's probing gaze. "Mister Det, I was under the impression your mood was dampened by Liverpool FC's recent loss," Cindy quipped. The comment sparked a wave of laughter among the crew, a routine merriment in their interactions.

Many who observed them on their journey hastily judged them as ill-equipped to lead the nation, seeing only the superficial layer of their lives. Yet, beneath this veneer lay a tapestry of shared struggles. For Det and Cindy, 1993 marked the beginning of tumultuous times, leading into the darkest years between 1995 and 1997. Det's business succumbed to the stock market crash, while Cindy faced job loss amid the economic downturn. Victims of a capitalist, Western-influenced society, their paths intersected at their lowest point – homeless and directionless on the streets.

Det's business acumen always seemed to attract more financial opportunities, despite the hardships. Cindy, formerly an accountant, was a casualty of corporate cost-cutting. The birth of the Republic in 1998 heralded a new era, and with the formation of the Thai Rak Thai party in 1999, just before the dissolution of parliament, a new political landscape emerged.

Det, driven by a vision to transform the country, recognized his limitations in statesmanship. He needed a partner in this journey – and Cindy naturally came to mind. Party rules allowed each member an assistant, but funding was a personal responsibility. So, together, they entered the political arena, Det as a businessman, and Cindy as his indispensable aide, ready to contribute to this emerging force in Thai politics. It was in this milieu that Det first encountered Thaksin, the business magnate who would become the Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand.

The RTAF-chartered Boeing 787-9 took off from Suvarnabhumi Airport, its engines roaring powerfully as it ascended smoothly into the Bangkok sky. It embarked on a meticulously planned flight path, ensuring minimal airspace disruption and optimal fuel efficiency. Upon nearing its destination, the aircraft gracefully descended into Italian airspace, landing at Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport around noon, per the precise schedule previously communicated to the Italian authorities.

Throughout this journey, all necessary information, including flight plans, passenger details, and expected arrival times, had been relayed in advance to the Italian Government and their air authority. The communication channels between the RTAF and Italian air traffic control were kept open and active, ensuring a constant exchange of updates and information. This ensured not only compliance with international aviation protocols but also reinforced the collaborative spirit between the two nations.

Isa

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II