STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Portugal | Bilateral Relationship

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <António Guterres, President of the Portuguese Republic> Bruno
From: <Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>
Subject: Bilateral Relationship
Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

President Guterres,

I hope the transition of Portugal into the Presidential Republic has been well-received and provided a stable platform for your nation to traverse forward.

I am reaching out to you personally with the hope that Thailand and Portugal can establish a formal relationship to further strengthen our ties. I would like to propose an official visit from Thailand to Portugal, led by the Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand, Pongpol Adireksarn. The discussion would be from democratic governance and respect for sovereignty to economic cooperation, cultural exchange, and sustainable development.

Thailand already has a friendly relationship with Spain and us, and I want to assist your nation in this transition in any way possible. As the beacon of democracy and human rights in Asia, we stand at the pinnacle of what a society can expect and contribute to their nation and governance.

Thank you for considering this offer. I have high hopes for a fruitful and cooperative relationship between Thailand and Portugal.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
1024px-Coat_of_arms_of_Portugal.svg.png

SECRET

To: Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand Bossza007

Prime Minister Shinawatra,

I thank you for your thoughtful communication and concern, the Portuguese People have been fantastic in their devotion to the reorganisation into a Republic, after the tragic passing of the Royal Family. Regrettably, and I hope you find no offence or insult with my answer, at this time it would not be prudent to undergo state visits, as Portugal is in the process of reorganisation, it is important for us to focus on stabilising and creating the due diplomatic institutions to ensure that the nation as a smooth transition. Given the current circumstances, I must convey that hosting an official visit, as proposed, would be challenging until our internal affairs are fully settled so that we can open our external affairs. As you have might have seen, the Department of Justice is investigatingg a lead regarding the possible assassination crime towards our Royal Family, so all efforts are also being devoted towards that.

However, once the dust as settled, I'm more than happy to receive you in Lisbon for an official state visit, I am also much grateful for your understanding regarding the difficulties we are currently facing.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

President of the Portuguese Republic,
António Guterres
1920px-Assinatura_Ant%C3%B3nio_Guterres.svg.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <António Guterres, President of the Portuguese Republic> Bruno
From: <Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>
Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

President Guterres,

However has the investigation been?

I am writing this follow-up email to communicate that Thailand is still eager to promote and nurture a cordial and collaborative relationship between our two countries. I have been following the news within the Portuguese nation, yet I couldn't find an update about the recent development. I want to know if your government or the investigating authority has any obstacles slowing the investigation process. The Republic of Thailand has a specialized and well-versed investigator who has solved many similar incidents, both domestically and internationally.

I want to reiterate that Thailand places immense respect on Portugal and we are more than happy and ready to assist your nation in any way possible. Please let me know when it is possible.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II