STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Spain | Bilateral Relationship

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Pedro Sánchez, Prime Minister of the Republic of Spain> Zak
From: <Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>
Subject: Bilateral Relationship between Thailand and Spain
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Prime Minister,

I hope your nation's sustainability effort has been well-received. I commend you on emphasizing the need to advance the global agenda toward sustainable development.

The Republic of Thailand has been leading the world in the global transitional effort toward a sustainable future since 1998. In the same year, we set our 2005 sustainably self-reliant goals. At the moment, we have invested over $44 billion in 26 national projects over the past five years. We expected it to grow to $66 billion and 35 projects by the end of 2003.

I have read the transcript of your speech to the Congress of Deputies, and I have noticed that the Spanish Foreign Policy includes seeking more engagement with Thailand. I want to express that the feeling is mutual.

To further discuss the bilateral relationship between Thailand and Spain, I would like to propose an official visit from Thailand to Spain. The delegate will be led by Pitak Inthawittayanan, Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand.

Please let me know your opinion on this. I will be eagerly waiting for your correspondence.

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Palace of Moncloa
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra,

I would first like to thank you for your correspondence. I would like to formally invite you to the Kingdom of Spain on a state visit with the intention behind this visit to foster stronger bilateral relations, exchange ideas, and explore opportunities for collaboration in various fields of mutual interest. We believe that your presence would greatly contribute to the success of this endeavor as I have not met you in person.

During your visit, we would be honored to showcase the rich cultural heritage, breathtaking landscapes, and vibrant communities that define our country. Additionally, we would be delighted to arrange meetings with key government officials, business leaders, and representatives from various sectors to facilitate meaningful discussions and explore avenues for cooperation. We have tentatively scheduled the state visit to take place from next Thursday, but we are open to adjusting the dates based on your availability. We assure you that every effort will be made to ensure your comfort and security throughout your stay.

We kindly request you to consider this invitation and provide us with your response at your earliest convenience. Should you have any specific requirements or preferences, please do not hesitate to let us know so that we may make the necessary arrangements.

Regards,
Pedro Sánchez
Prime Minister of Spain
Kingdom of Spain

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Pedro Sánchez, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Spain> Zak
From: <Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>
Subject: Bilateral Relationship between Thailand and Spain
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Prime Minister,

I thank you from the depth of my heart for your direct and personal invitation for a state visit to Spain. While I profoundly appreciate your invitation, I deeply regret to say that I am unable to attend or partake in such a visit in the current circumstances

The current predicament in Thailand is unavoidable and requires my immediate and undivided attention as the Prime Minister of this nation. Other than my presence in the crucial parliamentary session, the people expect me to prioritize the national tragedy of the Thai Airways International Flight TG409 Incident over international visits.

Although I have to decline your invitation, I wish to emphasize the importance that I place on the bilateral relationship between our nations. I am open to a visual meeting between you and me if it is preferable.

I want to highlight Deputy Prime Minister Pitak's authority, competence, and full endorsement to engage in discussions and make preliminary agreements. The official visit by him is as important as any diplomatic overture we could give to a state visit.

I am open to future engagement between our two nations. Yet, during the current circumstance, I want you to consider to full endorsement official visit of Deputy Prime Minister Pitak.

I thank you again for your direct invitation and express my regret on unable to attend it.

Best Regard,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Palace of Moncloa
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra,

I would like to thank you for your correspondence, it has been received very warmly. It is unfortunate that you will not be able to attend these talks in Spain which behind this visit will be used to foster stronger bilateral relations, exchange ideas, and explore opportunities for collaboration in various fields of mutual interest. I will look forward to hosting Deputy Prime Minister Pitak and his entourage. We will still offer our strong assurance that every effort will be made to ensure the comfort and security throughout the stay of Deputy Prime Minister Pitak.

We kindly request that should you have any specific requirements or preferences on your behalf or Deputy Prime Minister Pitak's behalf, please do not hesitate to let us know so that we may make the necessary arrangements.

Regards,
Pedro Sánchez
Prime Minister of Spain
Kingdom of Spain

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Suvarnabhumi Airport
1300 (ICT)
Sumut Prakan, Bangkok

A gigantic, metallic bird took off from the vast, sun-drenched tarmac. Its structure, as it soared to the sky, was akin to a mere dot.

Traveling on a 15-hour flight, the scheduled time was in the afternoon in Thailand. The objective was to reach Spain at 1000 local Spain time.

In the airport, many reporters gathered to broadcast the third visit of their Deputy Prime Minister to a foreign country.

Within the confines of its cabin, a man in a black suit sat. As he gazed upon the room, another man approached him.

"Deputy Prime Minister, can you review the Harmonious Accord with Spain?" The man waited for him, extending the document.

"Sure, thank you."

The Thai delegate would travel to the main Spanish International Airport. They would arrive at 1000 local time.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
At Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport, security had blocked off part of one of the terminal to allow the swift arrival of the Thai aircraft from its long journey from Thailand. The Prime Minister had appointed a new junior minister from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation to meet the Thai Deputy Prime Minister upon him disembarking the aircraft. The junior minister nervously approached the Thai Deputy Prime Minister, feeling intimidated by the importance of the figure in front of him. However, his nerves quickly dissipated as he saw the warmth in the Deputy Prime Minister's smile. They exchanged pleasantries and the junior minister spoke enthusiastically about the potential for increased relations and cooperation between their two countries as they headed towards the motorcade which had been provided by the Civil Guard and National Police Corps.

As the motorcade began its journey from the airport towards the Palace of Moncloa, the sound of engines roaring in unison could be heard echoing through the streets. The lead car and motorcycle outriders sped ahead, clearing a path for the executive and armoured vehicle. The protective agents belonging to the Civil Guard and National Police Corps accompanying the motorcade were alert and watchful, scanning the surroundings for any signs of danger. The junior minister who had accompanied the Deputy Prime Minister remained calm, yet excited for what lay ahead at the Palace. The imposing building, with its grandeur and history, stood tall in the horizon, welcoming its distinguished Thai guests with open arms as the Prime Minister stood firm at the main entrance with his wife.

"Deputy Prime Minister Pitak, welcome to Madrid. It is such a pleasure to welcome you to our great city. Please follow me inside and we shall grab something to eat."

The Prime Minister entered the interior building of the Palace of Moncloa and walked through a few corridors before arriving to the Tàpies Room which was the official room where the Prime Minister received his guests from around the world and graciously welcomed the Thai Deputy Prime Minister into the room. He gestured towards the plush chairs which had been set out prior to the arrival and stood behind the chair was the flags of the Kingdom of Spain and Republic of Thailand and scattered to the side of the Thai delegates chair was a tray of tapas dishes that had been freshly prepared and cold water and juices alongside the food before settling down for the meeting.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Thai Deputy Prime Minister, Pitak, as he departed from the Thai airplane, appeared to be delighted. Approaching the junior Minister of Foreign Affairs of Spain, he smiled at the man as he noticed the nervousness in his demeanor. He would offer him a traditional Thai Wai before offering a handshake. Having a course on the Spanish language during his junior years at a university in the United States, he would retain much of how the American accent manifested into the Spanish language.

"I presume you are the junior minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperative of Spain? I have seen you during my study on Spanish affairs before this flight. I thank you for welcoming me." He appraised the Spanish junior minister, which although very out-of-character for him a few years ago, he had learned to be more open to the world, especially since his visit to Turkey. A man of an enigma, he was indeed, but the mystery would eventually be solved, and he was hinting at the solution.

Walking alongside the junior Minister to the convoy, if there were civilians or media nearby, he would stop by for a greeting. It was a norm in Thailand. When leaving the terminal, his gaze beheld into the distant canvas to the northeast. It wasn't his home he was dreaming of, it was Paris. His previous visit to France was a monumental success, probably the only successful Thai foreign policy.

Assuming Pitak sat with the junior Foreign Minister during the convoy, he closely observed him. His piercing eyes, although sharpened for scrutiny, gleamed into the soul of the junior Minister, just to get to know him.

"Mind if I know your name? I have a few topics to talk with you." His warm eyes with the rooted from a stern gaze soared at the Spanish junior minister. "Are you new to the art of statesmanship and the affairs of the foreign?" Smiling, he chuckled.

"Nervousness is a normal defense mechanism of humans in response to new, unfamiliar environments. What's important is not how we blame ourselves for low confidence, but how we transform the nervous energy into positive engagement." He paused, letting his words sink.

"By showing genuine interest in others and focusing on common goals, one can overcome nervousness and build stronger relationships." He gazed at the southeast directly before returning. "You could easily start by learning about other people's culture and their language, just like how I am fluent in Spanish." He smiled.

"Cultural sensitivity and respect are the foundation of a cordial relationship between two or more parties. I offer you a Wai, which reflect my cultural root, yet, I also offer you a handshake. This is how we show respect and speak that we are seeking not just a superficial level of relationship, but we are yearning to learn more about each other, to foster a mutual understanding." His eyebrow raised as he looked at the junior minister.

"The West and the East are polarized. When one side stops their commitment to the continuous learning of the others, that is when the chasm begins to form." Pitak beheld into the street."If you don't mind, I would advise you to stop and greet the civilians and media. This action is the bedrock of trust-building between nations, showcasing our transparency and accountability." His eyes met with the junior minister.

"I might have no authority here in Spain to actually force you to impart all of my lessons, but I believe, Thailand believes, that mutual growth is how we can walk into the future together, although the world is unpredictable." He would smile and chuckle before returning to his mind.

As Pitak and the convoy arrived at the Palace, he would thank the driver with a bow of his head, acting as if the social class prevalent in the West couldn't stop him from being humble. As he departed from the car, if there was a security officer or anyone who opened his door for him, he, once again, said thank and bowed his head. These attitudes and actions were consistent among the Thai delegates.

Approaching the Spanish Prime Minister, he greeted him with a Thai Wai before offering a handshake. "Prime Minister, Sánchez, thank you for hosting my entourage and me. The Prime Minister of Thailand has forwarded me a message to you that he regrets not being able to attend this visit, yet he deeply appreciates your invitation.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The junior minister respectfully walked alongside the Thai Deputy Prime Minister, expressing his gratitude for the opportunity to discuss matters. They engaged in a productive conversation, discussing the potential benefits and challenges of establishing stronger economic and diplomatic ties between their two nations. He introduced himself and listed his credentials to the Deputy Prime Minister and he listened into what the Deputy Prime Minister had to offer, it was a pleasure to receive such advice.

At the Palace of Moncloa, the Prime Minister had introduced himself and offered a handshake and introduced the Deputy Prime Minister to his wife who had positioned herself next to the Prime Minister as she offered a rather bright smile. Once the formalities had concluded, the Prime Minister's wife left to continue with her other duties in the palace.

"Deputy Prime Minister Pitak, it's a pleasure to meet you. Pass my regards onto the Prime Minister, you're the first visitor to come to Spain under this new government which wants to foster and raise stronger relations in the Asian region. As part of our diplomatic efforts, Spain is eager to improve our relations with Thailand, a country that shares with us a long history of cultural and commercial connections. We believe that strengthening the ties between our nations can bring mutual benefits in various fields, from trade and investment to cultural exchange and tourism. We value the importance of diplomacy, cooperation, and understanding, and we see Thailand as a valuable partner in promoting those ideals in the world. We are committed to fostering a positive and productive relationship with the Thai government and people, and we look forward to exploring opportunities for collaboration and friendship in the years ahead. It is to my understanding that during the previous government, Deputy Transport Minister Pongsakorn Laohawichian led a delegation of representatives GlobalTech Infrastructure Solutions as we continue to press ahead with our plans to introduce a high-speed rail which we are finalising over the next few months as testing continues before the long awaited inaugural first journey on the lines."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Pitsk settled into the embrace of plush chairs, their comfort rivaled only by the table's masterful creation, a silent testament to the pinnacle of craftsmanship. Presumably, he was seated beside the Spanish Prime Minister.

They were encircled by the room’s grand tapestry, an opulent weave of Spain’s rich cultural legacy. Amidst such splendor, a warm, glistening light bathed the space, offering a comfort that reached deep into the recesses of the heart with its fervent glow.

Being accompanied by the esteemed Spanish leader, Pitak couldn't shed his heart far away from the man's dream.

"Thank you for such warm words, hospitality, and vision." Laughing merrily, his head brought its knees to the Spanish eyes. "I can not stress enough how happy our Prime Minister, and the nation as a whole, are when we have heard that the Spanish government shares such progressive ideas and visions." His genuine smile proved to be a deflect in the world where powerplay was behind the diplomacy facade.

"Speaking of Pongsakorn Laohawichian," his eyes soared to the sky before landing at the pupils of the Spanish Prime Minister. "He has retired from politics to work on local development of his hometown. The diversification has fueled a spirit of patriot within him to develop that peaceful village." His hand raised his glass to his head level. "He has been following the railways development in Spanish since then. He keeps coming back to Bangkok just to fly to Spain so he could see the progress himself." Pitak laughed.

Placed his glass down, his eyes tilted from side to side and ended with his head focused on the Spanish leader. "Prime Minister Sánchez, let's start the actual discussion, shall we?" He flickered his eyebrow. "If we continue this for too long, we will just use too many resources when we can allocate them to the betterment our your people." With a smile, he adjusted his necktie.

"What's your agenda for today, may I hear it? I am a busy man with a wife who expects me to be at home for family time. But I have the time every day for you. You know, I am in Spain, can't go back anyways." He laughed at his joke.

Zak

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II