STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to the United Kingdom | An Audience

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Lawrence Adams, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom> Jamie
Subject: Request for a private meeting
Security Type: NSST Protocol + High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Prime Minister Adams,

I hope you are doing well.

I, the ambassador of the Republic of Thailand to the United Kingdom, would like to personally meet with you for a private audience per the express orders of the Prime Minister of the country. The Thai government wishes to address any past transgressions openly and honestly by our government against your country as well as the bilateral relationship between Thailand and the UK.

Thailand and the UK had a solid foundation before the Bangkok Incident in December 2002, which included the Student Exchange Programme. In addition, we even talk about the possibility of setting up a British military base in Thailand prior to such a disaster. These were all indications of the potential for our mutually beneficial relationship, and we are regretful for what transpired on that tragic day.

Even though Thailand's prime minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, is occupied elsewhere at the moment, he would still like to visit your country as a state guest if that is feasible and acceptable to you. In order to restore the mutual trust and cooperation that once existed between our two nations, the Republic Government wants to reset the bilateral relationship before that can occur. Thailand is currently going through a significant constitutional transition, and we are delighted to demonstrate once more that Thailand is a dependable and strong ally of Her Majesty Crown.

As a result of Prime Minister Thaksin's full endoresement for our private discussion of our bilateral relations, I am fully empowered to make any arbitrary decisions. Thailand remains willing to host ground, naval, and aircraft forces from the United Kingdom. The Republic Government is extremely optimistic that the Thai-British relationship will soon resume its prosperous state.

Sincerely,

Pisanu Suvanajata
Thai Ambassador to the United Kingdom
Republic of Thailand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II