STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to the United States | Inquire

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Al Gore, President of the United States> Odinson
Subject: Urgent: Deployment of Thai Navy Vessels as Neutral Force for Diplomatic Talks
Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear President Al Gore,

I hope this email finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to address the recent deployment of 28 Thai Navy vessels, which has caused concerns and speculations regarding Thailand's intentions in the ongoing Western affair. I would like to clarify that the sole purpose of this deployment is to serve as a neutral force, encouraging diplomatic dialogue between the Spanish and US Navies.

The Thai Government strongly believes in the power of peaceful negotiations and understands the importance of maintaining stability and harmony in the international community. We recognize the delicate nature of the Western affair and seek to facilitate a resolution that promotes dialogue and understanding between all parties involved.

I would like to assure you that Thailand has no intentions of intervening in the Western affair. Our deployment is purely aimed at encouraging both the Spanish and US Navies to engage in diplomatic talks to find a peaceful solution. We understand the significance of a neutral presence in such situations and believe that our involvement can foster an atmosphere of constructive dialogue.

At this crucial juncture, I kindly request an update on the current status of the crisis and whether the United States and Spain have returned to normal diplomatic relations. This information is vital for Thailand to assess the progress of the situation and determine the appropriate course of action moving forward. If it is confirmed that both nations have reestablished their diplomatic relationship, I assure you that Thailand will swiftly withdraw its naval fleet and continue to support peaceful resolutions from afar.

Thailand values its longstanding friendship and cooperation with the United States and holds a deep respect for your leadership. We believe that through open communication and collaboration, we can work together to ensure regional and global stability. It is my sincerest hope that we can resolve the Western affair peacefully, and I remain committed to supporting any efforts that contribute to this goal.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you require any further information or assistance from our side. I eagerly await your response and the opportunity to engage in meaningful dialogue between our nations.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely
Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand ( Bossza007 )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Prime Minister,

I am writing to you despite official recommendations that I hold off any kind of diplomatic contact. Regardless of why your government decided to make a navy deployment to the North Atlantic, I can tell you that your intentions are irrelevant. While the Spanish government has turned course and has backed down from their stance that Puerto Rico should be part of Spain, Western countries suddenly find themselves faced with the uncomfortable reality that a country from Southeast Asia is attempting to meddle in a diplomatic dispute between the United States and Spain. While your diplomatic pursuit to bring us together was admirable, your country's deployment of armed warships - who have the intention of sailing into the North Atlantic - is not only bizarre, but considered to be anything but diplomatic. There may be some kind disconnect between our cultures, but this action your country has decided to take has been interpreted as an offensive threat, not an attempt at diplomatic alteration.

I will explain the situation simply to you, without the superfluities that normally come with diplomacy so that we can better understand each other. Should this specific Thai fleet sail north of the equator, your government will irreparably damage relations with the United States. Should the fleet then sail beyond 5 degrees North (the line of latitude) your fleet will be considered a direct threat to the United States. I urge you, with all due consideration, to reconsider this deployment to the North Atlantic. The relationship between the United States and Thailand is still capable of growth and fruitfulness, but this deployment is forcing your government to approach a point of no return.​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States> Odinson
Subject: RE: Urgent: Deployment of Thai Navy Vessels as Neutral Force for Diplomatic Talks
Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Secretary of State Jackson Fitzgerald,

I thank you for your prompt response and for your clear articulation of the concerns held by the United States. I would like to extend my sincere apologies if our actions have been misconstrued as offensive or threatening.

In light of your explanation, I appreciate the potential for misunderstanding our intentions due to cultural differences, and I now understand how our actions could have been perceived as intrusive, if not altogether unwelcome.

The deployment of our navy vessels was not intended to provoke or threaten, but was born out of a genuine desire to promote diplomacy and ensure peaceful resolutions in situations of international tension. I can assure you that we had no intentions of infringing on the sovereignty of any nation or to involve ourselves in matters where we are not wanted.

Given the gravity of your concerns and the clear stance of the United States, I am ordering the immediate halt to our naval deployment. Thailand values its relationship with the United States and wishes to avoid any actions that might jeopardize this relationship. We will ensure that our fleet will not cross the equator, and certainly not sail beyond 5 degrees North.

Thailand is committed to international peace, and we remain ready to assist in diplomatic engagements where our assistance is welcomed and beneficial. However, we respect the boundaries set by your country and understand the need for countries to resolve their issues independently when it's deemed appropriate.

In the future, we will seek clearer communication to avoid such misunderstandings and potential geopolitical strains. We continue to value the deep ties and shared history that our nations have enjoyed and look forward to fostering this relationship further.

Thank you again for your candor. I believe that open and honest conversations such as these strengthen the bonds between our countries, and I look forward to further engagements and discussions in the future.

Sincerely
Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II