STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to United States | Bilateral Discussion

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America> Odinson
Subject: Bilateral Discussion
Security Type: NSST Protocol + Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Secretary Fitzgerald,

I hope you are doing well.

I am writing to follow up on the conversation that President Gore and Prime Minister Thaksin had a few days ago. We are overjoyed that our bilateral friendship is progressing. As per President Gore's suggestion, I shall represent Thailand throughout our conversation.

I would want to suggest a video conference between Thailand and the United States to better address our bilateral relationship as well as urgent global concerns such as global warming, terrorism, and security. I would want you to offer a timeline for our engagement, and we hope it can serve as a sign of our apologies for phoning late at night.

The Republic of Thailand in 2003 is not the same as the Kingdom of Thailand in 1994. This disparity is something we must address to modernize our bilateral relationship. While the United States is unquestionably the most powerful and influential stabilizing factor on the world scene, Thailand has risen to be seen as one of the emerging powers. rising powers.

Surprisingly, our Navy has evolved into a fully effective Blue Water Navy, classified as Limited global-reach power projection under the Todd & Lindberg categorization system. Furthermore, our Armed Forces have approximately 24,000 individuals deployed overseas at any given time. We feel this is a strategic and vital indication that we are more than just a strong and trustworthy partner for the US.

My objective for this video conference is to re-establish a solid foundation for the Thai-American strategic relationship, as it did during the Cold War. I am confident that we have more in common than common ground.

Please let me know your opinion.

Sincerely,

Surakiart Sathirathai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Thailand

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II