STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Vatican City | Ut unum sint

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Your Excellency Archbishop Adriano Bernardini,
Titular Archbishop of Falerii,
Apostolic Nuncio of His Holiness Pope Hadrian VII,

Pax et caritas Domini nostri Jesu Christi sit semper vobiscum (May the grace and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always).

In profound humility and with a heart filled with ecclesial communion, I extend to you, Your Excellency, my deepest veneration for your tireless service to the Mystical Body of Christ and wish to approach a matter of paramount significance to the Church in Thailand.

Guided by the light of faith and inspired by the unceasing pursuit of fostering unity and charity, our local Church, by Divine Providence, has grown and blossomed under the shepherd's staff. Our souls thirst to strengthen our spiritual kinship with the Apostolic See and the universal communion of the faithful dispersed across the globe.

With a spirit of obedience and fraternal affection, I humbly beseech the honor of your august presence at a convocation at Assumption Cathedral, Bangkok. This solemn assembly, transcending mere symbolic unity, shall serve as a fertile ground to discuss, discern, and devise ways of nurturing the bond of charity between the Church in Thailand and the Universal Church.

Your Excellency's wisdom, steeped in the Sacred Tradition and enlightened by the Holy Spirit, shall guide us to explore avenues for spiritual enrichment, fortifying our bond in Christ. This consultation will permit us to face challenges, render solutions, and delineate a path forward, consonant with our shared credo and objectives as taught by the Magisterium.

The envisaged visit shall encompass theological dialogue, sacramental fellowship, and a solid covenant to collaborate in the vineyard of the Lord. Together, under the mantle of our Blessed Mother, we shall labor for a deeper understanding, compassion, and unity, echoing the words of Christ, "ut unum sint" (that they may be one) (John 17:21).

Please do inform me of your convenience, and we shall make every necessary provision to ensure your comfortable sojourn. With joyful anticipation, I await the privilege of welcoming you to Thailand and Assumption Cathedral, praying that this venture becomes a cornerstone in our shared pilgrimage towards a more integrated and fervent Church.

Gratias agens et fiduciam vestram exspectans, in Christo permaneo (With gratitude and awaiting your trust, I remain in Christ),

Yours faithfully in Christ,

Most Reverend Joseph Chusak Sirisut
Bishop of Nakhon Ratchasima
President of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of Thailand

cc: His Holiness Pope Hadrian VII

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
Unto: Joseph Sirisut, Biship of Nakhon Ratchasima (Bossza007)
RE: Invitation

Bishop,

It would be most impossible at this time for the Holy See to formally engage with Thailand in any way. As it is the feelings of His Holiness the Pope as well as the entirety of the Clergy that the predominantly Buddhist nation has unlawfully invaded and occupied a predominantly Catholic Nation. Further more I, in my authority as Patriarch, and with the full ascent of the Pope order you to openly Condemn the Actions of the Thai government and military in this matter. As well it is here by ordered that you are deny communion to any Government or Military officials who are Catholic within your nation. This will be given as a formal dispatch from the Holy See shortly. But for now you are to start immediately. I would also encourage you to go to prayer, with the intention of reconsidering your position and how you could think that at a time like this would be appropriate to bring such a request to the Holy See. If you fail in this task then stronger measures of sanction will be taken in this regard.

Yours in the Hierarchy of the faith,

<Signed>
Ricard I
Regional Patriarch of Asia

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
To the Illustrious Eminence Ricardo I,
Sovereign Patriarch of the East and Faithful Shepherd of Asia,

Pax et bonum (Peace and all good).

With a soul weighed down by gravity and contemplation, I have received your timely epistle. My heart resonates with both the understanding and concern you have shown in your discernment of the grave matters that now present themselves before us. I accept with reverence the guidance of the Holy See, seeking solace in our shared dedication to the eternal truth of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The annexation of New Caledonia unfolds as a profound, multifaceted conundrum that has found no refuge from my ceaseless prayers, thoughts, and ecclesiastical consultations within our local Church's sanctuary. Guided by the Gospels and the Magisterium, I yearn to tread the path of righteousness and justice, fortified by an unwavering commitment to the teachings of Christ our Savior.

Allow me, Your Eminence, to extend my voice further, expressing a profound and heartfelt concern for the faithful within our jurisdiction. They stand at a precipice, threatened by the temporal choices of earthly rulers. In strict adherence to your directive to withhold the Eucharist from those in government and military positions as decreed, I yet find myself beseeching further dialogue. We must weigh our moral imperatives with pastoral empathy and compassion, recognizing the human struggle entwined within these intricate circumstances.

Your Eminence, I humbly implore your contemplation on continued discourse and partnership with our local Church, so that together we may discern the will of the Heavenly Father. This collaboration aims to bear witness to the teachings of Christ while acknowledging the distinct trials faced by the Catholic faithful in Thailand, especially mindful of the Apostolic tradition and sacred canons.

I stand with you, ready to proclaim a voice of condemnation against any action that trespasses the divine principles of justice, charity, and peace, as elucidated by Holy Mother Church. Yet, I seek your sage wisdom, guidance, and fraternal correction as I navigate these turbulent waters, aspiring to act with a resolve tempered by mercy and understanding, as our Lord has taught us (cf. Micah 6:8).

I await your esteemed reply, a vessel open to your spiritual direction, united in my unwavering desire to serve our Lord Jesus Christ and His Church.

Gratias agens et fiduciam vestram exspectans, in Christo permaneo (With gratitude and awaiting your trust, I remain in Christ),

Yours faithfully in Christ,

Most Reverend Joseph Chusak Sirisut
Bishop of Nakhon Ratchasima
President of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of Thailand

cc: His Holiness Pope Hadrian VII

Ender

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
Monsignor Jacob Vassey, had be a soldier before becoming a priest, and during his first assignment after this ordination he had watched as his parishioners where slaughtered by a local warlord and drug dealer. He responded by liquidating the warlord and his men, which he thought would be the end of his priestly career, then there came a new Pope. Vassey was brought before the Tribunal and instead of being defrocked he was assigned to the new Inquisitors and assigned to the Diocese of Nakhon Ratchasima. So far his job had been pretty quiet the one nun he had working for him was exemplarily at paperwork and like him not unskilled in the arts of combat. Together they had arrested several priests, nuns, and even a retired bishop, who had transgressed the laws of the church. He was sitting in his office in the basement of the church when his phone rang. He picked it up and was greeted by a German accented voice that spoke to him in Latin.

"Monsignor Vassey iuberis Episcopum tuum comprehendere ut in suis officiis deficiat. Ipse ab Apostolica Nuncio substituendus est." (Monsignor Vassey you are ordered to arrest your Bishop for failing in his duties. He is to be replaced by the Apostolic Nuncio.). Monsignor Vassey nodded gravely, he knew the voice of the Grand Inqusitor Cardinal Ratzinger, and needed no explanation for his orders, and simply responded with
"Fiet" and hung up the phone. He walked over to his safe and retrieved his paired 45. Caliber Colt 1911A1s and slid them easily into his shoulder holsters and then flipped his signature leather jacket over them. He stepped out of the room and smiled at his Nun Inquisitor.
"Sister we have a job to do." He said, she stood up instantly and stood at attention.
"Do you suspect there will be trouble?" She asked.

"I am not sure, but it is best to be prepared." He said, lifting his coat so she could see his weapons. She smiled grimly and donned her own weapons. The pair then marched through the Cathedral and to the office of Bishop Joseph Sirisut. Monsignor Vassey wasted no time in kicking open the door, in the hopes of catching the Bishop off his guard, the Bishops own secretary screamed at the sudden violent noise. Sister Bernadetta, just turned to the lay secretary leveling a weapon.
"Please move to the other side of the room." She said in Thai signaling with her gun, the scared woman made no hesitation in her compliance. Monsignor Vassey meanwhile made his way into the office of the Bishop and leveled one of his own pistols at the man.
"Your Grace, by Order of the Grand Inquisitor himself you are here by placed under arrest. Please do not make me subdue you." Monsignor Vassey's Thai was heavily accented, but still understandable, and his 'please' was inflected in such a way as you imply that it was a plea for the man to resist as opposed to what the words themselves implied.

Mosnginor Jacob Vassey:
Father-Jacob-Vassey-Shadowbuilder-1998.png

Sister Bernadette
Sister-Bernadette.jpg

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Bishop's office was vast and ornate, adorned with religious artifacts, symbols of faith, and relics from various missions to Thailand. The serene atmosphere of the office was disrupted by the sudden intrusion of Monsignor Vassey and Sister Bernadetta, casting an unexpected shadow of tension. The bright afternoon sun streaming through the arched windows glinted off the polished wooden table, illuminating Bishop Sirisut's stunned expression.

As the words of Monsignor Vassey registered, Bishop Sirisut's mind raced, his initial shock giving way to a surge of indignation. How could the Grand Inquisitor, without grasping the complexities on the ground, order his arrest? The Bishop's hands clenched the wooden armrests of his chair.

With a calm betraying his inner turmoil, the Bishop responded in unambiguous Thai, "Monsignor, I understand the authority from which you act. But you must realize my only intention has been the spiritual well-being of our flock and the unity of the Church."

As he spoke, Bishop Sirisut's gaze sought the portrait of Saint Thomas Aquinas on the wall, silently pleading for solace and guidance. Memories washed over him, recollections of his first visit to the Vatican, the burden of responsibility upon his ordination as a Bishop, and the countless souls he had guided through the sacraments.

A tense silence filled the room, broken only by the rhythmic ticking of an ornate wall clock. Sirisut's secretary, hidden in her corner, cast fleeting, worried glances at the Bishop.

Bishop Sirisut pondered the recent letter exchange with Patriarch Ricardo I and the escalating pressures from the Thai government and the Vatican. Navigating the political complexities while maintaining spiritual responsibilities had tested him. Now, facing the threat of arrest, he grasped the gravity of the situation. Thoughts of his congregation haunted him—what would happen to them if he were taken?

A new resolve crystallized in the Bishop's heart. He would confront this challenge with the faith and dignity that had steered his entire ecclesiastical path. "Monsignor," Bishop Sirisut began, measuring his words, "My primary duty is to my flock and the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ. I will cooperate fully, but you must comprehend the profound implications any actions here will have for the Catholic faithful in Thailand."

Outside the Bishop's office, the murmur of voices grew louder. News of the arrest had spread, and a throng of priests, nuns, and parishioners assembled outside the Cathedral, bearing witness to their love and respect for their Bishop.

Whether through divine intervention or the palpable presence of the gathering crowd, the atmosphere in the room subtly shifted. The Bishop's serene determination seemed to soften even Monsignor Vassey, whose stern demeanor now looked touched with uncertainty.

Whatever lay ahead, one truth was evident: Bishop Sirisut was not alone in this ordeal. The unity and faith of his congregation stood resolute behind him.

Ender

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
“It seems that you missed a few days at Seminary, and perhaps it isn’t just you, I shall personally investigate your Seminary to ensure that its formation is solidly Catholic and in complete alignment with the Magisterium. For your *FIRST* duty is to the Holy Mother Church, for you took a Sacred Vow of Obedience to the Pope. Or did you forget being surrounded by the…” Vassey swept his hand around the room, “Opulence of your office. One must always remember that what ever wealth we are given stewardship over, belongs first and foremost to the Church. As well it was your duty to ensure that all your parishioners are aware of that same obligation.” Monsignor Vassey moved to the window and saw the growing crowd outside and was confused as to how they knew. The only two people who knew they were here were on lockdown, that being the Bishop and his Secretary, and yet there were a growing crowd of *faithful* outside. This was turning out to be far more difficult than he expected, thankfully they had contingencies in place.

“For it would see that you have succeeded in one thing, and that is creating a ‘Cult of Personality’ and a scandal. I do not know how you got word of my coming, or how you arranged this little display outside, but be assured I will route that out as well. Though I urge you to voluntarily join us… if you truly care for these people… for my orders were quite clear. I am to get you into custody and to the hands of the Inquisition in Rome… no matter the cost.” He leveled his pistol towards the man and continued.

“I know where my soul is going after death… how confident are you of where yours is going? Or that of your so called faithful?”
(Bossza007 )

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Amidst the cacophony outside of his parishioners, Sirisut glanced at the portrayal of Saint Thomas Aquinas for one last time. Closing his eyes, he prayed fervently in the name of his Lord Jesus Christ, whispering, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

As he opened his eyes, raising his both arms skyward, he referred to the teaching of his Lord as he gazed at Mosnginor Jacob Vassey, “Monsignor,” Sirisut began, voice firm with conviction, "Remember the words of our Savior in the Gospel of Matthew, 'Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.' If my arrest will assure the safety and protection of my congregation, I willingly surrender. But it is my earnest plea that you spare them any harm or distress. Let it be me and me alone who bears the brunt of this tribulation. The Church, our Holy Mother, is built on love, sacrifice, and the teachings of Christ. It is this love that guides me now. Take me but let them be."

Pausing, sighing, he addresses Mosnginor once again with a sorrowful voice. “Monsignor,” Sirisut murmured, the weight of his years and spiritual journey apparent in every syllable, "Our faith teaches us humility and trust in the divine plan. It is not for us to claim certainty of our place in the afterlife, for that judgment rests in the hands of our benevolent Creator. I have devoted my life to serving the Almighty, my congregation, and the Holy Mother Church. I find solace in the love and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, trusting in His mercy. Whether I am deemed worthy of Heaven or destined for Purgatory, my heart remains unwavering in its dedication. It is my hope that our actions today reflect the teachings of Christ, demonstrating love, compassion, and understanding. Let us not be swayed by anger or pride but remember the core tenets of our faith."

Ender

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II