STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Wire to Germany

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Federal Foreign Office of Germany ( Jay )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Good afternoon,

The President has directed me to contact your office so that our governments may establish formal relations. Most importantly, we would like to look into reestablishing our diplomatic mission in Berlin, and we would invite your government to have a diplomatic mission in Washington D.C. I hope to hear back from you soon and I look forward to discussing the future relationship between our governments with you.​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The Secretary's email would be caught within a number of inter-ministerial backlogs and service outages. Eventually the German Foreign Ministry would receive the email and provide its response.

TO: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America ( Odinson )
[Confidential] [Private and Encrypt]

Good morning,

Thank you for your exchange of correspondence. Her Excellency the Chancellor appreciates you outreach.

We would be happy to re-establish our diplomatic missions in both Berlin and in Washington as well as all previous consulates as an initial step.

I am happy to discuss over the phone with you over a number of items important to our bilateral relations. I hope your office can do us the pleasure of sending us a list of items as to best prepare myself for the conversation.

Kind regards,
Bernd Lucke
Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II