STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Wire to Portugal

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Jaime Gama, Minister of State of The Republic of Portugal ( Bruno )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Minister Gama,

President Gore has asked that I reach out to your office to thank your government for allowing an American military aircraft to refuel in Portuguese territory. While I cannot discuss the specifics of the mission that the involved aircraft were on, I an tell you that they were going to directly help innocent people that were in need. Your government's kindness is greatly appreciated.

Are there any matters that you would like to discuss regarding the relationship between our countries? I know that the constant presence of Thai vessels in the Strait of Gibraltar is a concern for Portugal and also for all of Europe. While the United States intends to increase its patrols to Europe, I want to ask if there is anything we can directly do in coordination with your government or your armed forces to make your people feel more safe and secure.​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
1024px-Coat_of_arms_of_Portugal.svg.png

SECRET

To: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America Odinson
FROM: Jaime Gama, Secretary of State of the Portuguese Republic

Thank you for your message on behalf of President Gore and yourself. We appreciate the gratitude of allowing the American military to refuel in our territory. We understand the sensitivity surrounding the US mission details, however let me take this opportunity to inform you that we share a commitment to assisting those in need, especially our friend from the other side of this pond.

Regarding your inquiry about our relationship between our countries, we need to express our concerns regarding the presence of Thai vessels in the Strait of Gibraltar. We believe this mission unnecessarily raises tensions between Europe and Thailand. This mission, seeks to undermine European influence in its own region, and Portugal seeks to galvanize Europe to be against such incursions which are not set in mutual respect, cooperation and good will. We value the United States' commitment to increasing patrols in Europe, because the US as always shown respect, cooperation and the goodwill to inform and work with its European partners in patrolling missions around this area.

We welcome the opportunity to collaborate on initiatives that enhance the safety and security of our people. A more in-depth discussion on this matter would be extremly beneficial to explore specific areas of cooperation. We believe that joint efforts like joint patrol missions, joint anti-piracy operations or joint training exercises can contribute to addressing shared challenges and fostering a more secure environment. I'll instruct my department to draft a possible proposal on cooperation in the military spectrum with the United States and possibly Spain and Britain too.

We look forward to continuing the strong and positive relationship between our two Atlantic nations.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Secretary of State of the Portuguese Republic,
Jaime Gama

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Jaime Gama, Secretary of State of The Portuguese Republic ( Bruno )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Secretary Gama,

I am contacting you to inform your government that President Gore is engaged in direct discussions with the King of Canada at the moment. The United States Government has opened an investigation into what happened in Canada and we are working closely with the Canadians to do everything we can to help them recover from this coup attempt. A Canadian retaliation is currently underway against France. I wanted to express to you that the United States will do everything in its power to prevent a Canadian attack on mainland France in Europe. I know that your government has already had to face concerns with Thai forces operating in the Mediterranean, so I thought that I would reach out to you directly. If anything changes, I will be sure to contact your office.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

SECRET

To: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America Odinson
FROM: Jaime Gama, Secretary of State of the Portuguese Republic

Secretary Fitzgerald,

I appreciate your swift communication on the unfolding events between the Canada and France. The gravity of the situation is duly noted, and Portugal stands ready to support efforts for a peaceful resolution. We understand the complexities involved, but Portugal is open to playing a facilitating role in fostering dialogue between Canada and France, as a possible neutral ground. Our nation as a rich diplomatic history, and we can provide a platform for constructive discussions aimed at de-escalation between both.

We have also taken precautionary measures in the Atlantic region, deploying a task group to monitor developments closely. We are committed to collaborating with the international community to ensure stability and prevent the conflict from spreading further. I believe our efforts align with the efforts of the United States in preventing any escalation of the conflict to Europe. Together, we can work towards a resolution that upholds peace and security in the region. I also, believe, that it is paramount that the United Kingdom also be part of the measure to protect Europe from another war. Especially after two incursions made by Thailand.

Should you require additional information or updates, please feel free to contact my office. We look forward to continued cooperation in addressing this critical matter.

Secretary of State of the Portuguese Republic,
Jaime Gama

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
ONI-final2.png
TMMTli8.png

OFFICE OF
THE COMMANDER OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: The Director of The Security Information Service of The Portuguese Republic ( Bruno )
FROM: Rear Admiral Brent Goodman, Commander of The Office of Naval Intelligence
CC: Rear Admiral Taylor Carter, Director of Coast Guard Intelligence

Director,

The United States Navy and the United States Coast Guard have increased operations in the North Atlantic after a significant uptick in foreign military deployments to the area. The Navy and the Coast Guard are working closely together to ensure the domestic security of the United States and also the protection of other countries in the Western Hemisphere. With an increase in military activity from multiple nations comes an increased risk of accidents and armed conflict. While the Federal Government does not want to cause a panic, there are serious concerns that the United States may be brought into a larger conflict as we are trying desperately to defuse the situation between France and Canada.

As our government continues to work to find a diplomatic solution, I wanted to reach out to your office directly. The clear benefit that the United States has in this entire situation is a our geographical advantage by being in a different hemisphere. This allows us, in some cases, to see threats coming before they can inflict any damage. I am requesting that the Portuguese Navy/government begins an informal intelligence sharing program with the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) where your office shares any Thai or French ship movements from the Mediterranean into the Atlantic Ocean. This agreement between our intelligence services would be secret. Is this something that your office would be willing, and able, to do?

I hope to hear back from you soon.​

Very Respectfully,

Brent Goodman
Rear Admiral USN, Commander of The Office of Naval Intelligence

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

SECRET

To: Rear Admiral Brent Goodman, Commander of The Office of Naval Intelligence Odinson

Thank you for reaching out regarding the proposal for an informal intelligence sharing program between the Portuguese Navy/government and the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI).

In response to your request, I can confirm that the Portuguese government is willing and able to engage in such collaboration. Recognizing the importance of addressing potential security threats in the North Atlantic, we believe that a dedicated intelligence-sharing initiative will be instrumental. Both agencies should establish a separate department to facilitate the exchange of information on Thai and French ship movements from the Mediterranean into the Atlantic Ocean. Alongside piracy and drug operations. We understand the sensitive nature of this collaboration and assure you that all shared intelligence will be handled with the utmost confidentiality and security.

We look forward to a fruitful partnership in enhancing the security of our respective nations and the broader Western Hemisphere.

Best regards,

Director of Security Information Service,
Avelino Silva,

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
ONI-final2.png
TMMTli8.png

OFFICE OF
THE COMMANDER OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: The Director of The Security Information Service of The Portuguese Republic ( Bruno )
FROM: Rear Admiral Brent Goodman, Commander of The Office of Naval Intelligence
CC: Rear Admiral Taylor Carter, Director of Coast Guard Intelligence

Director Silva,

The Department of Naval Analysis, which is structured under the Nimitz Operational Intelligence Center in the Office of Naval Intelligence, will directly handle all information from your agency regarding Thai and French maritime movements from the Mediterranean into the Atlantic Ocean. The contact that your agency may contact there to directly send information is Commander Nicholas Brooks.

The Office of Naval Intelligence appreciates your office's willingness to work with us. I hope that this temporary partnership can lead to greater cooperation in the future.​

Very Respectfully,

Brent Goodman
Rear Admiral USN, Commander of The Office of Naval Intelligence

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II