STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[VT]: Message to China

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted - Classified - Vietnamese Government Only - No Media - Protected by SIN
"There have been some delays in the deployment of the aircraft. However I am somewhat shocked to hear that you are referring to your country as Taiwan. I would also be careful when dealing with the PRC, as this could be a move to simply expand power. Regardless, I believe a military treaty would do well considering our agreement in regards to having recon missions launched from your nation. Also for trade I would like to arrange for that to begin soon. We have had a slight change with what we are going to focus on exporting. Electrical machinery, Footwear, Computers, Textiles, and Furniture are what we will be focusing on. There are a number of ships we can dedicate to our trade route."

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

“Sorry for my mistake. I do apologize. Taiwan is an historic name although. I am wondering if you are currently having meeting with any other nations regarding to PRC matters. Trade is key part of our nation. We would like to trade crude oil, computers. We are developing a guided missile destroyer, aesa radars, aircraft engines for our future aircraft development. For trade, you can use Port of Taichung. Our navy admiral planning to conduct recon mission for to monitor Chinese Naval activity. We have not dispatched destroyer and submarine yet for that recon mission.”

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted - Classified - Vietnamese Government Only - No Media - Protected by SIN
"We are having meetings with other nations more so in regards to the South China Sea. We wish to have support diplomatically before proceeding on the matter. Also for the mission would you like for our aircraft to lend support the mission? When are you planning on conducting it? For trade by the way you can use our port at Da Nang. Its railway connections will ensure that products can be distributed easiliy. I am glad to hear by the way that you are preparing to develop aircraft and other equipment. However I would like it if we took one step at a time. Is there any areas that your military is currently lacking in? Or could use some improvement on?"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

“We are lacking a lot of equipment. That’s why indigenous development is necessary to upgrade our existing fighters to make them capable 5th gen. Definitely, we would your aircraft to support recon mission. Not only that, we are developing destroyers and so on. Our plan is to develop LHA or amphibious assault ship. To modernize our military, these are biggest steps. Hope our allies can help us. We will use your port. For our army and marines, I am hoping to get RATNIK system. Do you have them?”

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"Well, if you are looking at acquiring equipment I would recommend looking to Argentina as a supplier. They may also be able to help you with developing indigenous equipment as well. However based on what you said it sounds like airforce and navy are your biggest concerns. Also, we do not have Ratnik at this point unfortunately. However we may be able to provide you with helicopters and jet fighters if you are interested."
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"What fighters and helicopters do you have that you can sell us? Our air force and navy aren't biggest concern. We just want to modernize our forces. Our indigenous destroyer is 8,900 to 10,000 tons, 128 VLS missiles where 40x them are long range similar like tomahawk cruise missile. Estimated cost per unit might be $200 million-300 million. Our turbofan can produce 159 kN and we have our indigenous aesa which will benefits us and allies when they will upgrade their fighters. We would like to let you that our vice president currently in meeting with PRC. They emailed us saying, we will recognize you. But we are thinking this is a ploy by Chinese government. So, we will be alarmed if they make simple mistake. We would like to support during recon mission."

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"We are able to sell you the Su-35s 'Super Flanker' and the BK 117 A-3M. As we have the rights to both we are able to freely build and sell them. Also yes, I do think that this is more than likely a ploy. However it would be good to see where this goes. As for the recon mission when will it be happening?"
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"How much will be Su-35s "Super Flanker" and BK 117 A-3M per unit would cost? We would buy 1 squadron units of Su-35s and 50x BK 117 A-3M. We are highly in doubt that this new president's behavior is somehow erratic. So, our naval experts are thinking to conduct recon mission by this week possible so that our submarine can monitor the naval presence and destroyer will patrol the naval areas. What do you think?"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"We would sell the SU-35 to you for $78,000,000 and the BK for $6,340,645. As for the timing of the recon mission that sounds fine. What day are you thinking of starting on this week? Also, how long do you want this mission to go on for? What is the area you are hoping to cover? These are all things that need to be addressed before we can move forward."

D

Deleted member 5

"We would like to buy 12x Sukhoi Su-35s and 50x BK 117. What will be the total costs and we will transfer the money immediately. I am to conduct the recon starting on Friday (this Friday OOC). Our goal is to cover PRC waterways so that we can take note about PRC naval activities. In this case, we are dispatching our submarine and a destroyer to conduct naval recon mission. I have no doubt your air recon capabilities and you can conduct the air recon mission. We are covering top PRC regions. Hows that sound?"

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"$936,000,000 for the twelve Super Flankers and $317,032,250 for the helicopters. So wait do you intend to enter their waters at this point or simply look into them? We can agree to missions outside of their territorial waters, but not within. There are a number of reasons for this which i am sure you understand. However in about three months I say we should be all cleared for missions within their territory."
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"So total of $1,253,032,250 for Super Flankers and Helicopters and we have Transfer funds. I am placing a destroyer and a submarine outside of their territorial water. Finally PRC president mentioned to our vice president that make sure both PRC and ourselves will not engage with each other and nor allow other state to engage against PRC. So, this is getting serious isn't it? We will allow our navy to monitor any suspicious activity about PRC, if we don't find any then we should be cleared for missions within their territory."

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"I will have production started immediately on the aircraft you have purchased. Also it seems that the PRC is attempting to gain allies in order to dominate Asia. So yes, it is getting very serious at this time. We should proceed with caution and intelligence of course. They are obvious aware of the international situation at this time. However, if we proceed in a smart manner then there should not be a need for concern."
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"PRC is getting serious I know right. PRC president is pushy to have non aggression pact with us. I wonder what lead them to decide to sign NAP. We must move with Caution. I say again, we must move with caution. I am now placing a submarine and a destroyer to conduct the naval operations. I will correct the few changes. In the mean time, I am wondering when are you planning to conduct air recon mission?"
@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"More than likely it is to buy time for themselves and attempt to show the international community a so called 'good will' to their 'community. We will conduct the air recon mission when your operations begin. I know previously you mentioned a time and date, but that has seemingly passed by. We will join as the mission starts, and will inform you of our arrival. However I will ask that you tell us when it starts, as well as when to expect it to start. If you can include us in operation communications that would also be good. Communication and action are key at this time."
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"The OPERATION 环龙 (HUÁN LÓNG) is a go. Our Submarine is currently at Taiwan Strait and they started the surveillance. You are welcome to join our operation. Our naval goals is to conduct surveillance, monitor unusual activities of PLA Navy and notify to us. How soon are you starting ops?"
@HeadlessSeeker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II