STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Message to France

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Private & Encrypted

To: Jean-Yves Le Drian, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Fifth Republic of France
Cc:
Subject: Diplomatic Relations

Dear Minister,

I am Leopold Albronda, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. I have been given the honour of welcoming you and your government to the international stage. It is with great pleasure we see the return of a stable government in France, a government who stand by European values of freedom and equality. My government believes it is within our mutual interest to cooperate on a range of topics, topics I would like to discuss with yourself or a representative of your government. Sadly, due to the weather in Europe we are sadly unable to host you for a state visit to the Netherlands, however with this I would like to lay the groundwork for a state visit in the future.

Would you be available for a phone call? I patiently await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
L.ALBRONDA
Leopold Albronda
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of the Netherlands

--------------------------------------------
✆ +31 (0)70 34 84 848
✉ buza@rijksoverheid.nl
■ Rijnstraat 8, 2515 XP The Hague

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
The message would be forwarded to Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian and the Minister would quickly establish an encrypted and private line in which to call his Dutch counterpart.

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Leopold Albronda, being informed of the call would ensure it was both encrypted and private before answering, "Good afternoon, Leopold Albronda speaking."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Good afternoon, Minister Albronda," Jean-Yves would begin, "I'm the Minister of European and Foreign Affairs for France. You contacted me earlier today via email. It is my honor to be the one to re-open diplomatic relations with the Kingdom of the Netherlands after the appointment of our new democratic government following the overthrow of that monarchist lunatic."

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister, it's a true pleasure to be speaking to you. The Netherlands and France have had a rich history of cooperation, one I would like to see continue. I hope we can discuss topics such as trade, defence, security and diplomacy. I truly believe there is a prosperous future of cooperation ahead of us."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"I believe so as well, Minister. We can certainly discuss such topics. I believe the easiest and quickest to get out of the way would be trade. France's main exports are machinery and transportation equipment, aircrafts, plastics, iron and steel, pharmaceutical products. We'd also be interested in knowing more of what France and the Netherlands could accomplish through defense and security."

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Before we proceed on the topic of trade, I would like to discuss the topic regarding Strohet Auktioner, we've heard you've had a conversation with them due to your Twitter post. We too have contacted, however in regards to their allegations against First Choice International. Would it be possible to bring me up to speed in regards to the topic of your conversation, it may be of importance in our future negotiation regarding the headquarters of First Choice International and possible legal actions from Strohet Auktioner."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"From what I heard from Minister Florence Parly, Storhet Auktioner is a disgraceful company." The man would bring up a file on his computer. "Long story short, they purchased French planes from a country that had no legal right in having those planes and none of the records we have told us of our current or previous governments selling those planes to that country. Storhet Auktioner provided no paper trail to assure us of the legality of the sale and after we asked they insulted us and tried to place the guilt of the conversation upon French shoulders by blaming us of trying to begin political beef between France and Vietnam, the country which Storhet Auktioner purchased the planes from.

It is rather a long story, as I said, and France will be taking measures to assure that Storhet cannot do business in France nor get their hands on French equipment ever again. But, thankfully, Storhet allowed us to record the conversation that Florence Parly and one of their representatives had. I'd be more than willing to forward it to you."

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We would certainly appreciate receiving a copy of the conversation, if possible could be sent through a secure channel to the Ministry of Justice & Security. Now I would be pleased to proceed to the topic of trade between our nations. The Netherlands exports Machinery including computers, Organic chemicals, Optical, technical, medical apparatus, Pharmaceuticals and Electrical machinery, equipment, would any of those interest your government?"

"The Netherlands would be willing to import machinery and transportation equipment as well as iron and steel."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Of course, once we've concluded our conversation I'll have Nicole Belloubet, our Minister of Justice, send it to her Dutch counterpart.

Optical, technical, and medical apparatus along with machinery including computers would suit France just fine. We'd be able to ship it from the port of Dunkirk to The Hague and vice-versa for the Netherlands. Unless, of course, the Netherlands would rather we import and export through land instead. Entirely up to you."

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for your cooperation."

"In regards to trade, our routes run through the Port of Rotterdam, we'll be using maritime means to ensure deliver the requested exports. We'd like to see the trade route's run on a bi-weekly basis, would you agree to this?"
He would proceed to use an encrypted and secure fax machine to forward the following:

Trade Route: NE-FR01
Origin: Port of Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Destination: Port of Dunkirk, France
Vessel: MV Maas
Declared Cargo:
- Optical, technical, and medical apparatus along
- Machinery including computers
Interval: Weekly (OOC)
Route: JQ

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Bi-weekly works for us. We'll be able to ship our exports to the Port of Rotterdam from the Port of Dunkirk. The CMA CGM shipping company will be the ones to ship the cargo to your port. Do you still wish to discuss the topics of defense and security?"

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'll pass this information on to the Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate since they handle our trading relations. I cannot wait to see French ships docking in Rotterdam, this is a great foundation to a prosperous future of cooperation. I have the time to proceed on the topic of defence and security."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Wonderful, I believe that the Netherlands and France would be a wonderful partner in sharing intelligence to secure Western Europe and keep our nations along with foreign nations safe from attacks and other damaging actions. Would you agree?"

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister, before we proceed I have to ask about the situation in France. The news seems rather disturbing, I have only limited information, but I must ask if you can guarantee the protection of our diplomatic missions in France?"

"Furthermore, is there anything the Netherlands can offer to solve the situation peacefully? The protests are starting to spread through Europe and are threatening economic growth on the continent."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"I can assure you that the so-called 'Yellow Vests' and the 'Reds' seem to only be targeting domestic buildings and the French government directly, apart from some Tweets the Netherlands government should not fear them in any way.

As for what the Netherlands could do to help, perhaps sending the Orange Cross to help with civilian injuries? With the Orange Cross's help on that front, we'd be able to focus on quelling the violence that the Yellow Vests and the Reds are imposing on the streets."

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"The Orange Cross is a volunteer organisation made up of civilians ready and willing to help others, I can contact the organisation and pass on your request, however my government won't be as willing to send them to an area where they may be at risk of violence. While we would be willing to replace the orange cross with medics from the Royal Netherlands Army, however, I know such a move could possibly look negatively on your government and may be seen as a provocation. I'll leave the choice up to you."

"I have heard whispers that the Yellow Vests are not the only ones making up the demonstrations in France, is there any truth to this?"

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"I understand your government's stance on not wanting to send the Orange Cross in an area with violence. These violent protests have cost far too much destruction and injuries and our people cannot tend to everyone. We will accept military medics from the Royal Netherlands Army, we'll endure any backlash received for the decision.

The whispers would be correct. There are these self-called 'Reds', your basic run of the mill communists and anarchists who rather destroy property and hurt people than do anything productive. Then there's the Nationalists, they've decided to head straight for Macron's presidential home, but they didn't succeed in much by doing so. There's also some Pro-Breton Separatists, which Italy has publically declared their support for.

If you ask me and pardon my language, it's a fucking shit show."

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I will inform the Ministry of Defence to prepare for a humanitarian mission to France, however, before we do deploy I'd like to offer some suggestions. In order to safeguard Dutch personnel in France, it would be best to inform the French people and the demonstrators of their mission and deployment, as to not shock the populous of the sudden appearance of foreign military personnel. I'd like to offer the services of the Dutch government to act as mediator between the French government and the various demonstrating groups, if you'd rather like a more impartial organisation I could reach out to the European Treaty Organisation and put them in contact with you for possible mediation services, since the ETO aims for peace in Europe I'm certain they'd be willing to help."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"I myself will give a televised speech on the arrival of the Dutch's humanitarian mission to France, it's doubtful that more than a few of the protesters will refuse medical aid.

A mediator between our government and the leadership of the protestor groups would be instrumental in finally putting these protests to rest. I believe having the European Treaty Organisation being the mediators would make the protestors more willing to participate than having a single foreign entity being involved."

@Dutchy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II